Ban Knives and Nissans

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Is it time to discuss banning knives and Nissans after madman stabs three to death, critically wounds two, runs down two pedestrians, killing one and injuring another.

The Gun Grabbers can't wait to take advantage of any tragedy...so where are you now?

Gelman's vicious slay spree caused a night of terror in southern Brooklyn last night as police mounted a massive manhunt for him after a rampage that allegedly included: stabbing his mother's boyfriend, ex-girlfriend and the ex-girlfriend's mom to death; carjacking and viciously stabbing a man who blocked his getaway car's escape; fatally running down a pedestrian as he sped away; attempting to carjack a livery cab after ditching his stolen car and then successfully carjacking and stabbing a man in a Nissan Maxima.

It also emerged today that shortly after killing his step father, he ran into a school crossing guard who had to be hospitalized.

Madman eyed in four slayings arrested after yet another stabbing: cops - m.NYPOST.com

Last edited:
Over my dead body will you get my Henckels!

...or shall i say over your dead body, to anyone who trys to take them?

Sorry, the fact that 99% of knife owners are law abiding citizens using thier knives responsibly holds no sway, your knife owning rights must be infringed to stop the 1% that use their knives to perpetrate crime or to harm others.

Sorry, the fact that 99% of knife owners are law abiding citizens using thier knives responsibly holds no sway, your knife owning rights must be infringed to stop the 1% that use their knives to perpetrate crime or to harm others.

Got to love that reactionary nanny state mentality.

I have a balanced throwing knife for ranged and a bayonet for close combat. Long as you never enter my home unwelcome..you would never know they were here.

Stop picking on New York!

Nanny state with the mostest has to be California.

Can we take grannys knitting needles away too?

I see no reason why not. He might poke an eye out with them, LOL.

red_snowmen.jpg

I have a balanced throwing knife for ranged and a bayonet for close combat. Long as you never enter my home unwelcome..you would never know they were here.

I can say the same for my AR15 and my 9mm pistol...so what is your point? A knife was used in this killing spee...you are 20% more likely to be stabbed than shot in the US...only 6 out of 10 people who a shot die from their injuries while 8 of 10 who are stabbed die, according to FBI statistics...I'm sorry you are a law abiding citizen using non-cutlery knives to defend your home, but we must obviously ban all knives to keep our streets safe.

Folders-R-Us.ORG - Knife Statistics

Last edited:
Is it time to discuss banning knives and Nissans after madman stabs three to death, critically wounds two, runs down two pedestrians, killing one and injuring another.

The Gun Grabbers can't wait to take advantage of any tragedy...so where are you now?

Gelman's vicious slay spree caused a night of terror in southern Brooklyn last night as police mounted a massive manhunt for him after a rampage that allegedly included: stabbing his mother's boyfriend, ex-girlfriend and the ex-girlfriend's mom to death; carjacking and viciously stabbing a man who blocked his getaway car's escape; fatally running down a pedestrian as he sped away; attempting to carjack a livery cab after ditching his stolen car and then successfully carjacking and stabbing a man in a Nissan Maxima.

It also emerged today that shortly after killing his step father, he ran into a school crossing guard who had to be hospitalized.

Madman eyed in four slayings arrested after yet another stabbing: cops - m.NYPOST.com

Sensible People can Agree on Sensible Knife Regulations...

I can just go into a Whole Foods, buy some Tofu, and get a Knife or 2 and go Crazy...

No background check...

No seeing if I have any History of Mental Illness...

It's time we did something...

If it Saved only 1 Life, wouldn't Knife Bans be Worth it?

:)

peace...

Last edited:

i oppose the possession of automatic knives with extended capacity magazines and nissans with sunroofs.

period

define:knife

I can sharpen just about any flat piece of metal

I think he's gonna notice a ka-bar sticking out of his chest :eusa_eh:

you are 20% more likely to be stabbed than shot in the US.....
That's not what you link says. It says that a stab wound is more likely to be fatal.

The top ten leading causes of law enforcement fatalities in the Unites States during the past century are:

1. Firearms [6,846 or 49 %]
2. Auto Accidents [2,090 or 15 %]
3. Motorcycle Accidents [1,022 or 7 %]
4. Struck by Vehicle [955 or 7 %]
5. Job-Related Illness [588 or 4 %]
6. Aircraft Accidents [311 or 2 %]
7. Stabbings [197 or 1 %]
8. Falls [147 or 1 %]
9. Drowning [142 or 1 %]
10. Beaten [134 or 1 %]

Clearly, cops shouldn't have cars, all automobiles should be illegal, and airplanes should be banned, if we accept your premise that 1% and 49% are basically the same

Forum List

Back