Ban all swimming pools NOW! More dangerous then guns!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"What’s more dangerous: a swimming pool or a gun?
When it comes to children, there is no comparison: a swimming pool is 100 times more deadly.
In 1997 alone (the last year for which data are available), 742 children under the age of 10 drowned in the United States last year alone. Approximately 550 of those drownings — about 75 percent of the total — occurred in residential swimming pools. According to the most recent statistics, there are about six million residential pools, meaning that one young child drowns annually for every 11,000 pools.

Op-ed piece on swimming pools vs. guns as the most dangerous weapon ? Deltoid

So all of you that were so fraught with anxiety over the 88 deaths last year in mass killings.. JOIN ME against the BIGGEST KILLER... backyard swimming pools!

If any of you want to join my campaign against those evil swimming pools that kill more kids then guns.. let me know and I'll create "banswimmingpools.org" and will get these evil swimming pool manufacturers and builders that are KILLING our kids out of business!

END the KILLINGS of more kids then GUNS!! After all it's for the children!!!!

AFTER ALL as the saying goes "GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE .. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE"
And these evil, greedy swimming pool industry leaders are the ones pushing kids into the waters of death!!!
(And for you pool owners that are going to drain the pool remove the pool and plant a garden.. remember you are also being GAIA Friendly!!

Any pool over 2 feet deep is an assault pool.

GOOD POINT! You know the EPA is NOW going after "standing water"

“Never in the history of the CWA has federal regulation defined ditches and other upland features as ‘waters of the United States,’” said Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Rep. Nick Rahall (D-W.Va.), the ranking committee member, and Rep. Bob Gibbs (R-Ohio), chairman of the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.

“This is without a doubt an expansion of federal jurisdiction,” the lawmakers said in a May 31 letter to House colleagues.
EPA power grab to regulate ditches, gullies on private property

Maybe as a further extension of "child safety" NO MORE jumping in puddles over 1 inch!
Where is our legislation????

$Photo_012110_009.jpg

What Liberals need to do is arm the life guards so that every time a child drowns in a pool the life guard may simply pop a cap into the child's lifeless body. That way Liberals could justify the child's death as being caused by firearms, which in turn would make the statistics a better fit for their tyrannical agenda. Sick you say? No sicker than Liberals politicizing dead children in Sandy Hook raging about how gun control is... Sniffle... About the children, when the reality is they have no issues whatsoever about mass killings of children in abortion clinics all in the name of inconvenience. A twisted bunch of hypocrites I would say if I didn't actually believe that gun control to liberals is not about controlling guns... It's about controlling people.

What Liberals need to do is arm the life guards so that every time a child drowns in a pool the life guard may simply pop a cap into the child's lifeless body. That way Liberals could justify the child's death as being caused by firearms, which in turn would make the statistics a better fit for their tyrannical agenda. Sick you say? No sicker than Liberals politicizing dead children in Sandy Hook raging about how gun control is... Sniffle... About the children, when the reality is they have no issues whatsoever about mass killings of children in abortion clinics all in the name of inconvenience. A twisted bunch of hypocrites I would say if I didn't actually believe that gun control to liberals is not about controlling guns... It's about controlling people.

Love it!!! These same people have NO problem showing granny being pushed over a cliff..
popping a kid so it is done as a "gun" crime... as John Lovitz use to say "That's the ticket"!!!

healthmyths... I agree with practically everything you post. I think you're an intelligent and thoughtful person, so I hate to see you use the same bad grammar mistakes libtards do.

Your thread title should read "THAN" guns, not "then" guns. Far too many people misuse that word, and it's just simply ignorance.

healthmyths... I agree with practically everything you post. I think you're an intelligent and thoughtful person, so I hate to see you use the same bad grammar mistakes libtards do.

Your thread title should read "THAN" guns, not "then" guns. Far too many people misuse that word, and it's just simply ignorance.

THANK YOU!!! I am so embarrassed! Grammar has always been a weakness and I appreciate your correction!!! Thank you ...

Yes, please go on with your nonsense. Keep making a fool out of yourself.

Forum List

Back