Ban all fun

You're right.

But the complaint about wood stoves isn't about their carbon footprint.

The complaint about wood stoves has to do with LOCAL air pollution.

In some places, especially in towns in valleys surrounding by mountains, when a temperature inversion traps the smokey air in the valley, it becomes a serious health risk for those with weak pulmonary systems.

Because SO many people run out and grill.

Just another stupid law.

Given how food inflation is heating up, for many To Grill Or Not To Grill will be a moot point as they can no longer afford meat.

Or the fucking fossil fuel to heat them....

Luckily, I'm a country girl and I can start a fire with two sticks. I have no need of purchased meat and fossil fuels...I can hunt and ride my one aged and SLOW old mare.

I am the ultimate Obama citizen.

Also, though I have few teeth, those teeth are regularly cleaned every six months by foreign doctors who come from places like Italy and Russia to practice on the natives as they pursue their license to work in the US.....

Yes, I am awash with joyfulness...

What's next?

Playgrounds.

they went from steel set in concrete with high speed slides.
To plastic set in wood chips with slides so slow small kids get stop half way down.

Dodgeball is already out where I live.

I flipping hate dodgeball, I have to say. My son just got his BRAND NEW glasses purchased at some considerable difficulty broken playing the mandated PE or recess dodgeball game.

Grrrrrrr....

But I haven't demanded that it be eliminated. The kids love it. I just have to pay more.

I flipping hate dodgeball, I have to say. My son just got his BRAND NEW glasses purchased at some considerable difficulty broken playing the mandated PE or recess dodgeball game.

Grrrrrrr....

HAHAHAHA

yeah, the kid that kept his glasses on always got it first.

Loved dodgeball. When the gym teacher had no plans, or they got rained out, we almost always asked for and got dodgeball.

What's next?

Playgrounds.

To plastic set in wood chips with slides so slow small kids get stop half way down.

You'll love this one. My sister teaches second grade. One of the girls in her class is a recent immigrant, whose mother is a fabulous baker. The mother brought a beautifully decorated cake to school to celebrate her daughter's birthday. My sister had to tell her that, unfortunately, the school rules forbade any sharing of homemade treats. The poor mother was devastated.

Grrrrrrr....

I would have disagreed with you until my youngest was born with special needs but can still go to school with the regular kids. He still plays dodgeball, but the other kids know to go easy on him.

What's next?

Playgrounds.

You'll love this one. My sister teaches second grade. One of the girls in her class is a recent immigrant, whose mother is a fabulous baker. The mother brought a beautifully decorated cake to school to celebrate her daughter's birthday. My sister had to tell her that, unfortunately, the school rules forbade any sharing of homemade treats. The poor mother was devastated.

WTH!!!!

We could chew gum as long as we brought enough for everyone to share.

GOOD LORD there might have been a nut in there and the kid that know's they are allergic might have come within 20' of the cake!! THE HORROR THE HORROR!!!!

What's next?

Playgrounds.

WTH!!!!

GOOD LORD there might have been a nut in there and the kid that know's they are allergic might have come within 20' of the cake!! THE HORROR THE HORROR!!!!

The bigger the government gets, the more it squashes All Joy out of life.

Grrrrrrr....

I would have disagreed with you until my youngest was born with special needs but can still go to school with the regular kids. He still plays dodgeball, but the other kids know to go easy on him.

I went to school with a kid that was a little retarded. He couldn't dodge worth a damn, but when he picked up a ball, everyone stopped cuz Billy threw with heat.

WTH!!!!

The bigger the government gets, the more it squashes All Joy out of life.

I heard a guy talking about ignoring the things that is a distraction to your life, and my thoughts were that" How do you do that when government is trying to kill everything that makes life worth living"
?"

Well folks the loony lefties want to ban grills in public parks.

Brooklyn Association Wants To Ban BBQs In Parks - WPIX

No more fond memories of a 4th of July picnic at the lake feasting on grilled burgers and hot dogs because the moonbat brigade has declared grills a health hazard.

So I propose we just ban all fun. Why not do it now and save us the piecemeal attempt to suck all the fun out of life. Just get it over with in one fell legislative swoop.

The war on BBQ Grills -
It’s all conspiracy, a cover-up. The Obama Administration is really behind it. Notably, Michelle Obama, whom has known ties with Al Gore. The agenda is to ban all forms of smoke emission from public parks and forests. This is under the guise of helping protect the health of all people, plants, animals, and earth, but rather it’s for the profit of Natural Energy Companies. Part of the plan is that by 2015 we will only be able to drive our electric cars to national parks. We will only be able to bring raw fruit and veggies, honey, and tofu, in recyclable bags, and we have to run around the parks five times before enjoying our leisure activities, because we’re all too fat in America. Join the BBQ Grill Truth movement today! www.bbqgrilltruthmovement.org

What's next?

Playgrounds.

Hahaha....in my kids' CHARTER SCHOOL that is not an issue.

Moms sign up to bring treats, and on those days kids get treats from home (birthdays and certain holidays).

We also all provide snacks to the classroom. We pick out what we want to provide, and so the kids are exposed to all sorts of interesting snacks, lol.

Cigarretes yes but charcoal grills are as American as apple pie. Florida fans and wimp sissies use gas grills.
We have senior citizens here that have succesfully lobbied for and passed ordinances for "passive" parks. Parks that used to be used for kids to play in are no longer that. And we have a serious shortage of parks for kids to play baseball, soccer and football in. We had a women's soccer Mom group trying to get football banned from the county parks. A damn OUTRAGE. I was ready to put my helmet back on.
But kids do not vote.
This loony bunch in NY are the same. Special interest groups. Kooks.

Grrrrrrr....

I went to school with a kid that was a little retarded. He couldn't dodge worth a damn, but when he picked up a ball, everyone stopped cuz Billy threw with heat.

Yeah we've got one of those too...

Cigarretes yes but charcoal grills are as American as apple pie. Florida fans and wimp sissies use gas grills.
We have senior citizens here that have succesfully lobbied for and passed ordinances for "passive" parks. Parks that used to be used for kids to play in are no longer that. And we have a serious shortage of parks for kids to play baseball, soccer and football in. We had a women's soccer Mom group trying to get football banned from the county parks. A damn OUTRAGE. I was ready to put my helmet back on.
But kids do not vote.
This loony bunch in NY are the same. Special interest groups. Kooks.
Well cigarettes are about as American as apple pie, too, since tobacco is a huge and integral part of our development and economy.

Well folks the loony lefties want to ban grills in public parks.

Brooklyn Association Wants To Ban BBQs In Parks - WPIX

No more fond memories of a 4th of July picnic at the lake feasting on grilled burgers and hot dogs because the moonbat brigade has declared grills a health hazard.

So I propose we just ban all fun. Why not do it now and save us the piecemeal attempt to suck all the fun out of life. Just get it over with in one fell legislative swoop.

Thats racist
obama_grill_bling.jpg

Forum List

Back