Ban all fun

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Well folks the loony lefties want to ban grills in public parks.

Brooklyn Association Wants To Ban BBQs In Parks - WPIX

No more fond memories of a 4th of July picnic at the lake feasting on grilled burgers and hot dogs because the moonbat brigade has declared grills a health hazard.

So I propose we just ban all fun. Why not do it now and save us the piecemeal attempt to suck all the fun out of life. Just get it over with in one fell legislative swoop.

Your post is incomplete. Here's the full version:

Ban All Fun and Tax Whatever's Left.

Last edited:
Well folks the loony lefties want to ban grills in public parks.

Brooklyn Association Wants To Ban BBQs In Parks - WPIX

No more fond memories of a 4th of July picnic at the lake feasting on grilled burgers and hot dogs because the moonbat brigade has declared grills a health hazard.

So I propose we just ban all fun. Why not do it now and save us the piecemeal attempt to suck all the fun out of life. Just get it over with in one fell legislative swoop.

Because we care about rednecks and they do stupid things with grills. It's all fun until a redneck tries to light his grill with jet fuel.

Last edited:
Snicker bars are certain to to be banned soon and will be replaced with compressed tofu sweetened with organic honey or pear nectar.

Which is pretty much what we're going to have to eat after they outlaw hamburgers, french fries, hotdogs, fried chicken, and sour cream so there won't be much to grill on the grills anyway. I'm getting a flash back to them outlawing the toy in the kid's Happy Meal at Micky D's.

But do you really think the guys will give up their grills?

grills_for_real_men_12.jpg

Snicker bars are certain to to be banned soon and will be replaced with compressed tofu sweetened with organic honey or pear nectar.

Which is pretty much what we're going to have to eat after they outlaw hamburgers, french fries, hotdogs, fried chicken, and sour cream so there won't be much to grill on the grills anyway. I'm getting a flash back to them outlawing the toy in the kid's Happy Meal at Micky D's.

But do you really think the guys will give up their grills?

grills_for_real_men_12.jpg

lol does he have nitro hooked up to that?

Considering that TOFU is made with SOY, and SOY increases ESTROGEN production, that should pretty much complete the Pussification of the American Male:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw]YouTube - Dear Woman[/ame]

excuse me...but bloomberg who signed the smoking ban is what....o a republican...thats right...yall are so full of mal......

read the fucking article....

excuse me...but bloomberg who signed the smoking ban is what....o a republican...thats right...yall are so full of mal......

read the fucking article....

Excuse me but the dipshit proposing the ban is a loony lefty

And if you read the OP you would see I didn't mention the smoking ban just the proposed ban on grills.

Of course since so many people signed on to the ban against smoking in public places, this kind of legislation would naturally follow.

If second hand tobacco smoke is dangerous in a public park, so too is charcoal smoking, no?

Forum List

Back