Baltimore

Aye , I grew up around Baltimore on the north side, really in the country back then, but it was so long ago I would not be a good guide for today but it is not a hopeless venue. Camden yards is one of the best ballparks in the country and the inner harbor and the aquarium are tourist destinations well,worth going to. The closer you get to Washington the more expensive. West or north would be my guess although if you go NE close to Aberdeen proving grounds I think you will find more affordable decent housing. Many are choosing to commute from southern pa down interstate 83 but that is a long ride, but the Amish country is very picturesque. Where I worked on farms and went to horse shows is now all super malls and MacMansions. I could never go back,or consider it home. Good luck to you.

City Creamer

I like going to Baltimore (Maryland) whenever I get the chance, since the famous aquarium is a must-see for nature-lovers, and I'm a nature-lover.

I mean, just because you can find sentimentalism satisfaction with Phillips Seafood and the Baltimore Aquarium in the same radius simply suggests that there are under-rated traffic-themed cities such as Baltimore, Maryland (USA) and Berlin, Germany that are 'residentialism-mines.'

With that said, here are some good places to investigate for real estate value:

Inner Harbor Lofts (use for crime-rate comparisons)
Johns Hopkins Guide (website resource)
Apartment Hunt (a safe default option)

:afro:

Baltimore Aquarium
Phillips Seafood
Living in Berlin

hg.jpg

:lol: And now there are some riots and looting you can see too!

I visited there a few years ago and loved it. The downtown area is great, and there are lots of good restaurants and things to do. My friend lives in Annapolis and absolutely loves, it but it is probably too far from downtown.

The company I work for is relocating me there at the end of May. For those that live there, where are decent areas to live that is affordable?

You serious? Baltimore?

Can you believe this? talk about timing! :laugh:

The company I work for is relocating me there at the end of May. For those that live there, where are decent areas to live that is affordable?

You serious? Baltimore?

Can you believe this? talk about timing! :laugh:

I started this thread in Jan. The relocation has been in the works much longer. Yes, I'm serious, my company is moving to that area very soon. Are we in the vicinity of downtown? NO! Nowhere near it.

This'll be what I cross every day going to and from work:

8439104531_14435123c2_b.jpg

Look out for the negroes...they are out to get you.

Look out for the negroes...they are out to get you.

Actually, the damage they are doing to themselves is far greater than anything they could ever do to me. I live in fear of noone.

Who knew you could see beavers in Baltimore along the roads? I've seen 2 in less than a week. LOL

Forum List

Back