Baltimore PD Lieutenant Suspended for Refering to Rioters as Thugs

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Welcome to the Age of Obama where the PC Police will destroy your life for hurting the feelings of snowflakes.

Sources say that a Baltimore police lieutenant has been suspended after sending an email that referred to protesters of the Black Lives Matter movement as “thugs.”

Lt. Victor Gearhart, a police union leader, sent the email out to the entire force, reports Baltimore CBS Local.

In the email, Gearhart warns the police force to expect more “bad behavior” from protesters. He also writes that the protesting might distract them from “killing each other.”

“By now you have seen that the THUGS from Black Lives Matter and other similar groups have attempted to disrupt the State FOP Convention being held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. Well today as check-in day with activities spread over the next 3 days so expect more bad behavior from the Thugs of Baltimore. On the bright side maybe they will stop killing each other while they are protesting us,” Gearhart wrote in the email.

Baltimore Police Lieutenant Suspended After Calling Protesters ‘Thugs’

Be careful. These thugs are Liberal Democrats and Hillary supporters, no different from those one encounters on USMB.

Didn't the police unions vote democrat? Whats that saying about selling out your liberty for security ? Was it John Adams, I forgot?

As evidenced by BTM aka black thugs matter no kept man is a free man.

I like that saying I just made " no kept man is a free man" may put it in my signature one day.

I would say that is an accurate description of the thugs in Milwaukee.

Thug - a violent person, especially a criminal.

Their killing the heck out of cops now and then stand over their coffins call em racist like MIC did. Or laugh and dance like the fool Bush did with Mich-hell Obomber in Dallas. Did yall see that idiot swinging hands with the other tool? At least she knew it was not proper,lol but couldn't help but laugh.

Its like living in a B rated movie now a days.

Their killing the heck out of cops now and then stand over their coffins call em racist like MIC did. Or laugh and dance like the fool Bush did with Mich-hell Obomber in Dallas. Did yall see that idiot swinging hands with the other tool? At least she knew it was not proper,lol but couldn't help but laugh.

Its like living in a B rated movie now a days.
If you made a 100% accurate movie in 1995 of events today, no one would have watched it because it would have been too unbelievable.

We are in serious trouble folks!

And if you at least tried to understand Christianity, you would know we celebrate the lives of others and weep not for those who have been called home, but for us who will miss them until sometime later.

Tell me, do you mock New Orleans funerals too? Or because blacks are involved you don't?

This is 0bama's America where up is down, black is white, right is left, cops are bad, criminals are good, men are women, terrorists are friends and thugs are nice people.
I swear you could be looking right at a thing and someone on the left will tell you it isn't there.

This is 0bama's America where up is down, black is white, right is left, cops are bad, criminals are good, men are women, terrorists are friends and thugs are nice people.
I swear you could be looking right at a thing and someone on the left will tell you it isn't there.
The novel 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not a how-to instructional manual.

Forum List

Back