Baltimore mayor announces taxpayer funded defense fund for illegal immigrants

Calling someone a "savage" isn't dehumanizing, it's a commentary about their behavior being 'uncivilized' in comparison to ones own.

Ok. Adjectives matter. Are these ppl violent and uncivilized or refugees? Both probably apply to them as a group, or George Washington if he lost the war in 1776.

On an interesting note. The railroad calls ppl hit by trains on tracks "trespassers" almost certainly they are.
Oh get over it snowflake. You've been turned into an indoctrinate pussy who can't handle the fact of life nor realtiy.

Wait until they get here watch ans ee how much they care about your sensitive feelings wiht words you moron. Go expeirence real life you pathetic pos.

How are these folks different than every other wave of immigrants who were going to "end the american way"?

YOu really are one clueless fk aren't you .....

1. these peopel grew up in a world where they wait for it wait for it........... THEY HAD TO KILL IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

2. THEY GREW UP IN A WORLD OF VIOLENCE AND KILLING

3. SINCE YOU HAVE NO LOGIC LETS WRITE IT ALL NICE AND BIG FOR YOU. PEOPEL IN THE US DO NOT KNOW HOW 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES HAVE TO LIVE. SINCE SNOWFLAKES LIKE YOU THINK THE REST OF THE WORLD THINK AS YOU DO. YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN. THEY FIGHT, AND KILL TO SURVIVE.

4. FILL A NATION WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIVED IN STARVATION PEOPLE KILL FOR FOOD , ....

5 . JUST BECAUSE YOUR DELICATE SNOWFLAKE SELF CAN'T HANDLE REALITY, AND WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD FILLED WITH SUNSHINE AND LOLLIPOPS DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS LIKE YOU....

Calling someone a "savage" isn't dehumanizing, it's a commentary about their behavior being 'uncivilized' in comparison to ones own.

Ok. Adjectives matter. Are these ppl violent and uncivilized or refugees? Both probably apply to them as a group, or George Washington if he lost the war in 1776.

On an interesting note. The railroad calls ppl hit by trains on tracks "trespassers" almost certainly they are.
Oh get over it snowflake. You've been turned into an indoctrinate pussy who can't handle the fact of life nor realtiy.

Wait until they get here watch ans ee how much they care about your sensitive feelings wiht words you moron. Go expeirence real life you pathetic pos.

How are these folks different than every other wave of immigrants who were going to "end the american way"?

This is what's coming here let us know how patting them on the head works out for you, those who thought just like ended up dead dumb ass.

upload_2018-10-22_8-8-58.png

upload_2018-10-22_8-5-31.png

YOu really are one clueless fk aren't you .....

1. these peopel grew up in a world where they wait for it wait for it........... THEY HAD TO KILL IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

2. THEY GREW UP IN A WORLD OF VIOLENCE AND KILLING

3. SINCE YOU HAVE NO LOGIC LETS WRITE IT ALL NICE AND BIG FOR YOU. PEOPEL IN THE US DO NOT KNOW HOW 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES HAVE TO LIVE. SINCE SNOWFLAKES LIKE YOU THINK THE REST OF THE WORLD THINK AS YOU DO. YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN. THEY FIGHT, AND KILL TO SURVIVE.

4. FILL A NATION WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIVED IN STARVATION PEOPLE KILL FOR FOOD , ....

5 . JUST BECAUSE YOUR DELICATE SNOWFLAKE SELF CAN'T HANDLE REALITY, AND WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD FILLED WITH SUNSHINE AND LOLLIPOPS DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS LIKE YOU....
Snowflake? I'm not offended by a boy kneeling diring an anthem or not goose stepping or whatever big government requires he does.

I just wanna compete with the Chinese. Being #2 or 4 or whatever is not my goal.

They are invaders. Organized.

Wanna turn them into real estate buying citizens who contribute to our gross domestic product and the tax base that supports our military,

China's is larger, they buy more new cars than us by a good amount and that bothers me.

Is that the same POS Baltimore mayor who officially allowed the black crybabies to riot a few years ago, to vent off steam? With Obamaggot's blessing.

They are political pawns, they will also be used for cheap slave labor in turn taking jobs from the Americans.

There will be a strain on our food supply

We will provide them with food stamps

Free housing

Free cell phones

The list goes on and on.

Wanna turn them into real estate buying citizens who contribute to our gross domestic product and the tax base that supports our military,

China's is larger, they buy more new cars than us by a good amount and that bothers me.

OMFG you are so gawd dam stupid......

They can buy that shit for 1. because O fk face sold us out , so did the other losers before him...

Their workers are gawd dam slaves you idiot they work in factores for pennies....... On their elites have the good jobs ..

China enslaves their people, and are now moving them into a social scoring gsystem which will prevent many form obtaining jobs, good housingg, their travel price will be based off it....

You must have lived in a fkn cellar all your life.

They are political pawns, they will also be used for cheap slave labor in turn taking jobs from the Americans.

Free housing

Free cell phones

The list goes on and on.

Who you talking about?

I'm not talking about the failure to launch generation. I wanna import these folks willing to trek across the continent to get here.

I'm gonna give them houses no american wants. They will get jobs or be deported. We'll know where they are because I gave them a house in Cleveland!

I love law enforcement. They're up to it.

Unemployment isn't a thing right now. Trump has continued the Obama recovery. More ppl have jobs than should. If anything we need better ppl, lets import some!

Free housing

Free cell phones

The list goes on and on.

Who you talking about?

I'm not talking about the failure to launch generation. I wanna import these folks willing to trek across the continent to get here.

I'm gonna give them houses no american wants. They will get jobs or be deported. We'll know where they are because I gave them a house in Cleveland!

I love law enforcement. They're up to it.

Unemployment isn't a thing right now. Trump has continued the Obama recovery. More ppl have jobs than should. If anything we need better ppl, lets import some!

Yes, because anyone who beats the shit out of police who get in their way are "better people" than Republicans, right?

You partisan lefties are so transparent with your bullshit morals it's like looking through a window into the bowls of the country...

You ever here of laws?

Got are you stupid.

China relies heavily on slavery. Now if you mean putting the illegals to work in sweatshops, house them in dormitories and feed them a bowl of rice a day until they commit suicide we might be on the same page.

You ever here of laws?

Got are you stupid.

Yup. Aren't we here to debate them?

There were folks in the other forum talking about Roe vs Wade the other day. That's a law and I don't expect them to just goose step off into the sunset saluting it every time I play the anthem or something.

Forum List

Back