Baltimore mayor announces taxpayer-funded defense fund for illegal immigrants

Last I heard it was on fire and there was rampant looting.

I'm sure this is the way many Democrat cities are run. Here in Cleveland, the Mayor had the council pass a 1.5 million dollar dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because the Mayor's grandson got busted riding his dirt bike in the street a few times.

The city can't afford to replace their retiring police officers, and some of their police cars have over 100,000 miles. That might not be impressive, but considering they almost never leave the city lines, it's a lot of miles.

This very same grandson got busted last year for illegally carrying a concealed gun, pot and a scale. He was very worried because it might have interfered with that gravy job his grandfather got him at the Water Department. Not to fear though, his grandson got a slap on the hand and time served (I think one night) for his crimes.

The Mayor's family troubles didn't stop there though. His great grandson also got busted for carrying an illegal firearm. That's not so bad until you consider his grandson was only 14 years old. The Mayor was quoted saying his family is like any other in Cleveland; they need to protect themselves too! Well......maybe if you didn't spend that money on a dirt bike park and instead, put it to more law enforcement, your grandson would be protected without his gun!

Mind you, this was all just before his reelection which he won. But the Democrats tell us they are the most intelligent among us.

Holy corruption batman.

Trust me, that's only half of what goes on here:

Mayor hires former councilwoman convicted for accepting bribes

More proof government has become a corrupt racket to get rich on the taxpayers dime. Patronage and corruption is thriving.

I wouldn't say all government, but without a doubt, the Democrat party is ripe with corrupt people.

Speaking of corrupt Dem's...in NY a leading Dem got his brother a cushy political appointee patronage job in state government. This avoids the civil service salary cap. His brother had an office provided to him in the state capital building in Albany. But his brother didn't want to drive 30 miles to this office, so they leased him an office closer to home for $50,000 a year on the taxpayers dime. This office was owned by the leading Dem's next door neighbor.

I'm sure this is the way many Democrat cities are run. Here in Cleveland, the Mayor had the council pass a 1.5 million dollar dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because the Mayor's grandson got busted riding his dirt bike in the street a few times.

The city can't afford to replace their retiring police officers, and some of their police cars have over 100,000 miles. That might not be impressive, but considering they almost never leave the city lines, it's a lot of miles.

This very same grandson got busted last year for illegally carrying a concealed gun, pot and a scale. He was very worried because it might have interfered with that gravy job his grandfather got him at the Water Department. Not to fear though, his grandson got a slap on the hand and time served (I think one night) for his crimes.

The Mayor's family troubles didn't stop there though. His great grandson also got busted for carrying an illegal firearm. That's not so bad until you consider his grandson was only 14 years old. The Mayor was quoted saying his family is like any other in Cleveland; they need to protect themselves too! Well......maybe if you didn't spend that money on a dirt bike park and instead, put it to more law enforcement, your grandson would be protected without his gun!

Mind you, this was all just before his reelection which he won. But the Democrats tell us they are the most intelligent among us.

Holy corruption batman.

Trust me, that's only half of what goes on here:

Mayor hires former councilwoman convicted for accepting bribes

More proof government has become a corrupt racket to get rich on the taxpayers dime. Patronage and corruption is thriving.

I wouldn't say all government, but without a doubt, the Democrat party is ripe with corrupt people.

Speaking of corrupt Dem's...in NY a leading Dem got his brother a cushy political appointee patronage job in state government. This avoids the civil service salary cap. His brother had an office provided to him in the state capital building in Albany. But his brother didn't want to drive 30 miles to this office, so they leased him an office closer to home for $50,000 a year on the taxpayers dime. This office was owned by the leading Dem's next door neighbor.

Here the Mayor had two Democrat contenders. One was a three time DUI offender who happens to still be a Councilman, and the other was a convicted felon.

The thing that kills me is that these people vote them in over and over again. I'm sure you're familiar with the Tamir Rice case. He was the kid that a Cleveland police officer shot when the kid pulled out a toy gun that was an exact replica of a real gun, and the officer killed him.

The officer was found to be within his jurisdiction to use his weapon, but long before the grand jury heard the case, Cleveland paid the mother of Tamir 6 million dollars. The woman who allowed her son to be in a dark rainy park with that thing is now a rich woman thanks to the Mayor and Council.

It had nothing to do with guilt or innocence, it had to do with making sure the Mayor and friends kept their jobs. Cleveland, Ohio is the 15th most dangerous city to live in the entire country. That political money could have gone a long way in hiring more police and more detectives.

Forum List

Back