Baltimore Is A Democrat Mess They're Trying To Blame On The Cops

I would think you'd be the one wanting an answer to the question and would seek it for yourself.
They are after all your cities that are the shit holes.

I do not own any cities. I've lived in a few and worked in at least 50 but they're not "mine".

And secondly, I'm not the asshat trying to make this point -- I'm the one tearing it down. It ain't my job to prove.

So you dont care that dem run cities are cesspools of violence and graft?
Why am I not surprised?

I have yet to see correlation proven.

Is that completely over your head?
You have any clue in the world what the purpose is of the instrument we call a "political party"?

I'll give you a hint -- it's got nothing to do with ideology.

I know it's tough to admit your party is the cause of failure in certain cities.
Man up and admit it so we can find a solution.
Admitting there is a problem is the first step..

I don't have a "party", asshole. But I do have a sixth sense for bullshit.

You hacknoids trying to paint the world into a black-and-white political party scoreboard ARE the problem. That's why I'm pissing my time away here STATING THE OBVIOUS.

And it's obvious dem run cities are cesspools of graft and violence.
So when are are you going to start stating that obvious fact?

I do not own any cities. I've lived in a few and worked in at least 50 but they're not "mine".

And secondly, I'm not the asshat trying to make this point -- I'm the one tearing it down. It ain't my job to prove.

Why am I not surprised?

You have any clue in the world what the purpose is of the instrument we call a "political party"?

I know it's tough to admit your party is the cause of failure in certain cities.

You hacknoids trying to paint the world into a black-and-white political party scoreboard ARE the problem. That's why I'm pissing my time away here STATING THE OBVIOUS.

Maybe if you had a party or at least a small BBQ you would be in a better mood.

Maybe if posters would quit insulting everybody's intelligence with easily deconstructed bullshit and start being honest...

Why am I not surprised?

And it's obvious dem run cities are cesspools of graft and violence.
So when are are you going to start stating that obvious fact?

Using Argumentum ad Populum ('it's obvious') to buttress the old coincidence without causation. You lose again.

In this context the police observe well-known criminal Gray acting in a manner that they perceive as noteworthy. The police begin to approach Gray, a form of police conduct that requires no particular legal justification at least until an actual interaction has begun. Observing the police approach, Gray substantially increases the suspiciousness of his conduct by fleeing the officers."

Thats funny, not even the cops came up with this story.

When the truth is on your side do you have to lie?

Baltimore-Riots-3.png.cf.jpg

The mess in Baltimore is top to bottom a Democrat invention they're trying to pawn off on the police.

Riot-Plagued Baltimore Is a Catastrophe Entirely of the Democratic Party s Own Making National Review Online

"Democrats rule urban cesspools and have for decades.

No Republican, and certainly no conservative, has left so much as a thumbprint on the public institutions of Baltimore in a generation. Baltimore’s police department is, like Detroit’s economy and Atlanta’s schools, the product of the progressive wing of the Democratic party enabled in no small part by black identity politics. This is entirely a left-wing project, and a Democratic-party project.”

The Real Freddie Gray

"Freddie Gray had an extensive criminal record, and this was well known to police officers in the community. He was, in short, known to engage in unlawful criminal activity with a frequency that would in any other context be considered evidence of a notable work ethic. He had at least 18 arrests in the ~8 years between 2007 and his death in 2015 -- and it is worth keeping in mind that the only reason his arrest record here begins in only in 2007 is that prior arrests would be sealed as juvenile records.

It is also notable that although Gray’s early arrests were apparently confined to drug offenses, in later years he began to be charged with acts of violence, including several charges on differing dates of second-degree assault, as well as burglary.

In addition, the neighborhood where the arrest occurred is known more generally for being a high-crime area, and so the police would be expected to be particularly attuned for indications of criminal conduct.

In this context the police observe well-known criminal Gray acting in a manner that they perceive as noteworthy. The police begin to approach Gray, a form of police conduct that requires no particular legal justification at least until an actual interaction has begun. Observing the police approach, Gray substantially increases the suspiciousness of his conduct by fleeing the officers."
Articles The Great American Traveling Riot Circus
What we're seeing in Baltimore was an example of urban decay from decades of liberal progressive policies.

The mess in Baltimore is top to bottom a Democrat invention they're trying to pawn off on the police.

Riot-Plagued Baltimore Is a Catastrophe Entirely of the Democratic Party s Own Making National Review Online

No Republican, and certainly no conservative, has left so much as a thumbprint on the public institutions of Baltimore in a generation. Baltimore’s police department is, like Detroit’s economy and Atlanta’s schools, the product of the progressive wing of the Democratic party enabled in no small part by black identity politics. This is entirely a left-wing project, and a Democratic-party project.”

The Real Freddie Gray

"Freddie Gray had an extensive criminal record, and this was well known to police officers in the community. He was, in short, known to engage in unlawful criminal activity with a frequency that would in any other context be considered evidence of a notable work ethic. He had at least 18 arrests in the ~8 years between 2007 and his death in 2015 -- and it is worth keeping in mind that the only reason his arrest record here begins in only in 2007 is that prior arrests would be sealed as juvenile records.

It is also notable that although Gray’s early arrests were apparently confined to drug offenses, in later years he began to be charged with acts of violence, including several charges on differing dates of second-degree assault, as well as burglary.

In addition, the neighborhood where the arrest occurred is known more generally for being a high-crime area, and so the police would be expected to be particularly attuned for indications of criminal conduct.

What we're seeing in Baltimore was an example of urban decay from decades of liberal progressive policies.

Mr Gray didn't have one violent crime on his arrest record, and for you to insinuate he did is pure bullshit. Apparently facts don't matter to you, and thinking you can make those insinuations at will is libelous. Even if Mr Gray did have violence related charges it still doesn't give the cops the right to become violent themselves. No cop should impose punishment on anyone, that's the job of a judge, not the job of dirty, corrupt cops. It's insane that those on the right will do anything possible to justify Mr Gray's death, it shows how utterly warped the right wing brain is.

They did not impose any punishment on anyone,
They arrested him and he was fighting them.
If you use force against the cops when they arrest you, they have to use force back.

See what the new racism looks like?

He did not resist arrest in any manner that justified the use of force sufficient to kill him.

That is not racism. Cops do that to everyone no matter what color they are when the resist arrest.
That will be clarified at the trial.
What is evidence of cops wrong doing, is they ignored his request for medical help 2 times.

The Real Freddie Gray

The Real Freddie Gray

Mr Gray didn't have one violent crime on his arrest record, and for you to insinuate he did is pure bullshit. Apparently facts don't matter to you, and thinking you can make those insinuations at will is libelous. Even if Mr Gray did have violence related charges it still doesn't give the cops the right to become violent themselves. No cop should impose punishment on anyone, that's the job of a judge, not the job of dirty, corrupt cops. It's insane that those on the right will do anything possible to justify Mr Gray's death, it shows how utterly warped the right wing brain is.

If you use force against the cops when they arrest you, they have to use force back.

He did not resist arrest in any manner that justified the use of force sufficient to kill him.

That is not racism. Cops do that to everyone no matter what color they are when the resist arrest.
What is evidence of cops wrong doing, is they ignored his request for medical help 2 times.

Are you happier if you can believe that police brutality is color blind?

What victory exactly do you win if you win that argument?

Why am I not surprised?

Maybe if posters would quit insulting everybody's intelligence with easily deconstructed bullshit and start being honest...

Sorry you are having a bad day.

we are seeing the failure of liberalism in Baltimore

Explain.

Whats to explain? enslaving peole with handouts and class warfare is the baliwick thatr defines the democrats.. and its a failure.. we ses all the major cities are in shambles due to high taxing to pay for failed liberal programs and corruption

The poorest counties in American are almost all in red states.

The richest cities in American are almost all run by Democrats.

The Real Freddie Gray

The Real Freddie Gray

I curious, why do you keep saying "resisted arrest" when the cops say the opposite?

Are you just making up excuses?

And the OP classically is confusing one argument with another. Blame the cops? Yeah, for killing that guy, harrassing blacks, propping up the city budget on the backs of the poor, illegal arrests etc.

No one is blaming the cops for the lack of jobs and shit. Thats stupid

The Real Freddie Gray

The Real Freddie Gray

There is no victory for them until the root cause is corrected.

Race isn't the issue in Baltimore. It's a Democratic mayor for the last 50 years, it's an all Democratic city council, it's a Democratic prosecutor, it's a Democrat police chief.

It's a Democratic issue as it has been in Detroit.

So the indicted officers should use the 'Democrats made me do it!" defense?

That is retarded.

The root cause of police brutality is what?

Race isn't the issue in Baltimore. It's a Democratic mayor for the last 50 years, it's an all Democratic city council, it's a Democratic prosecutor, it's a Democrat police chief.

Again, another restatement of the same meme without demonstration. Yawn.

Whats funny is that Papa is blaming the same people that blacks are except he says "Democrats are to blame" and says it proud.

Blacks blame "The Man" and Papa goes: "Pbbbbt BE FOREAL"

Again, another restatement of the same meme without demonstration. Yawn.

Whats funny is that Papa is blaming the same people that blacks are except he says "Democrats are to blame" and says it proud.

Blacks blame "The Man" and Papa goes: "Pbbbbt BE FOREAL"

Lol! You are less and less relevant.

we are seeing the failure of liberalism in Baltimore

Explain.

Whats to explain? enslaving peole with handouts and class warfare is the baliwick thatr defines the democrats.. and its a failure.. we ses all the major cities are in shambles due to high taxing to pay for failed liberal programs and corruption

The poorest counties in American are almost all in red states.

The richest cities in American are almost all run by Democrats.

Look at the unemployment and poverty.. and then get back to me..

Liberalism a cult of failures

Another wonderful Democrat success story. Time to write Baltimore off. Another Detroit. It's impossible to reverse the awful Democrat destruction. It's very sad.

The root cause of their failed communities is politics of the Democrats.

Sorry you are having a bad day.

I seem to be undefeated. :eusa_whistle:

The root cause of their failed communities is politics of the Democrats.

Must ... repeat... meme... Must... repeat... meme.. must... repeat... meme... must ... repeat ... meme... must ... repeat....

Forum List

Back