"BALTIMORE" Colts against "LOS ANGELES" Rams

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Sep 10, 2017.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,045
    Late fans? what are you talking about?

2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,071
    OOps. LA Fans. Don't give me that shit that they aren't going to games because of New England. Maybe they should have thought about that before moving from St. Louis. This is bullshit. Why did they move a team to a city that doesn't like football?

You're a fucking nut.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,045
    coming from a guy who covers his ears and closes his eyes and runs off when cornered by pesky facts he cant refute how evil Obama and the Clintons are, you are hardly in any position to say I am a fucking nut.
    :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

do a seance and raise the dead and ask the evil bitch former owner Georgia Frontier why the Rams left a city that loved football to a small hick town city in st louis that did not care about football?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you need glasses because apparently you missed These two photos of Rams games in st louis. what do you see in these two photos of Ram games in st louis? I see a stadium that is 3/4ths empty even in the LOWER LEVEL seats. In the game i went to years ago,it was easy as pie for me to get a lower level seat back then as well for a just a mere 8 bucks no less. when it is easy as pie to get tickets as they were in st louis,the tickets were cheap.
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
    [​IMG]
    :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

did you miss the part as well that other than the years the rams went to the superbowl in st louis,this is what was the norm all the time there?

You also missed the part that i went a 49ers/Rams HOME OPENER several years ago and there were only like 20,000 fans in the stadium with MOST being niner fans,if not for the niner fans,there would have only been 5,000 people or so to have shown up for that game.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

at least in LA this sunday they drew around 60,000. last time I checked,60,000 was a larger number than 20,000:lmao::cuckoo:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,045
    hearing YOU say it is bullshit automatically makes it true since you cowardly run off from facts you cant refute that prove obama and the clintons are mass murderers.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

why did they move a team to a city that doesnt like football? ask former evil bitch Rams owner Georgia frontiere from the dead why SHE moved a team from a town that always loved football as i proved in those photos you covered your eyes on.:lmao: to a city in st louis where 3/4ths of the stadium were ALWAYS empty that it was so much a ghost town you could hear a PIN drop the fact you could even get LOWER level seats there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

or ask jed york owner of the niners why he was an idiot to leave SF for santa clars where the crowds in santa clara always look like this as they did in sundays gamne.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

[​IMG]

oh and how do you explain the FACT that NFL RATINGS were down at an all time low by 20% for thursdays nights NFL season opener that the PATRIOTS played in no less against the chiefs? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:and that the entire stadium here in santa clara booed tom brady at the superbowl at halftime two years ago?

facts are facts,you just dont like them since they dont go along with your warped opinons same as you dont like the ones i reveal that prove obama and the clintons are criminals and mass murderers.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017