"BALTIMORE" Colts against "LOS ANGELES" Rams

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Oh dont worry I wont be doing the same as last year of making threads each week talking about the Rams opponents and emphasizing the city Los Angeles,other than the opener and the classic calforina rivalry of the niners and Rams games that are back now,those are pretty much the only NFL games I will watch this year.I really am DONE with the NFL.

I have wisely decided to follow the lead of people like Predfan and others who got sick of the corruption of the NFL years ago which I finally woke up to myself a couple years ago. when a team is allowed to move at the drop of the dime just because they want a brand new shiny stadium over the fans loyalty,there is something wrong here. these are greedy selfish NFL owners who would kill their own mothers if it meant they would get millions for them.

it is sad and pathetic when NFL owners put a brand new shiny stadium first over fan loyalty.the NFL were finally righting a wrong getting things back to normal with the Rams back in LA where they belong,chargers in san diego and raiders in oakland but why in hell anybody would support a corrupt organization that does not believe in fan loyalty anymore is beyond me.:rolleyes:

I waited years for my dream of the Rams coming back to LA but it has been tainted now with the chargers being allowed to go there and the raiders maybe going to vegas. the NFL needs to be called the NO FAN LOYALTY league,that is the most APPROPRIATE name for the league that fits MUCH better.

as I have said,I am pretty much done with the NFL and have turned to the REAL football sport.college football.go UCLA.:dance:

It is STILL a travesty of justice the Colts were ever allowed to leave Baltimore same as it was for the Rams to leave LA which really made the NFL a joke league. Same as I refused to call the Rams anything than the appropriate name LOS ANGELES Rams the last 22 years,refusing to call them by that asinine and childish name st louis rams,I will also NEVER call the colts anything other than their real football name BALTIMORE Colts. Indianapolis is almost as much an asinine name as st louis Rams was.Notice the key word ALMOST?

Last edited:
Oh dont worry I wont be doing the same as last year of making threads each week talking about the Rams opponents and emphasizing the city Los Angeles,other than the opener and the classic calforina rivalry of the niners and Rams games that are back now,those are pretty much the only NFL games I will watch this year.I really am DONE with the NFL.

I have wisely decided to follow the lead of people like Predfan and others who got sick of the corruption of the NFL years ago which I finally woke up to myself a couple years ago. when a team is allowed to move at the drop of the dime just because they want a brand new shiny stadium over the fans loyalty,there is something wrong here. these are greedy selfish NFL owners who would kill their own mothers if it meant they would get millions for them.

it is sad and pathetic when NFL owners put a brand new shiny stadium first over fan loyalty.the NFL were finally righting a wrong getting things back to normal with the Rams back in LA where they belong,chargers in san diego and raiders in oakland but why in hell anybody would support a corrupt organization that does not believe in fan loyalty anymore is beyond me.:rolleyes:

I waited years for my dream of the Rams coming back to LA but it has been tainted now with the chargers being allowed to go there and the raiders maybe going to vegas. the NFL needs to be called the NO FAN LOYALTY league,that is the most APPROPRIATE name for the league that fits MUCH better.

as I have said,I am pretty much done with the NFL and have turned to the REAL football sport.college football.go UCLA.:dance:

It is STILL a travesty of justice the Colts were ever allowed to leave Baltimore same as it was for the Rams to leave LA which really made the NFL a joke league. Same as I refused to call the Rams anything than the appropriate name LOS ANGELES Rams the last 22 years,refusing to call them by that asinine and childish name st louis rams,I will also NEVER call the colts anything other than their real football name BALTIMORE Colts. Indianapolis is almost as much an asinine name as st louis Rams was.Notice the key word ALMOST?

see i woke up to how these games are scripted MONTHS in advance with the superbowl winner already decided. Took me while to wake up to its corruption but after seeing how the cheatriots get special treatment other teams get punished for and how they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,it took these two things to get me to wake up that the NFL is as corrupt as our government. it took pete the cheat taking an obvious payoff to throw that superbowl for me to wake up.

since then i have NEVER watched another superbowl, these games are so rigged and so predictable its not fun watching them anymore when you know whats going to happen. friends of mine were calling me up at halftime when i was at home reading a book during superbowl sunday to tell me about the blowout they were having,I told them,dude the pats are going to come back,its fixed,the falcon players will lay down and let them come back on purpose,the NFL will never want to see this team get blown out in a superbowl.

these NFL games are so easy as pie to predict now its no fun watching them win you know whats going to happen. it was so obviously scripted almost as much as the last superbowl they won against the pete the cheat.a team team that goes out and dominates its opponent as the falcons did and then all of a sudden looks like a high school football team the second half? and a coach that called a pass on THIRD AND ONE when they were dominating them o the run?

I watched it a couple weeks later just so you know toto. it was so obvious from watching that game the players on the falcons quit and purposely did not block players at all letting them get to matt ryan when he would drop back to pass or when handing the ball off,

plus when you watch that seahawks.pats superbowl,way LONG BEFORE wilson had thrown it,when he was backpeddling,al michales had ALREADY said it was an interception.Now how dis al michales know that before all of us did UNLESS of course he knew before hand that was the result planned ahead of time?:rolleyes:

I spoke to many people on sports message boards across the country who noticed as well back then.that was what FINALLY made me wake up that these games are scripted,as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling because the NFL is as corrupt as our government is,that it is a cartel.

I heard attendance is was real low at their games is that true?
Careful you'll lose the team again.

My boss told the story about how raiders were neutral colors so bloods and crips would be safe going to games.

see i woke up to how these games are scripted MONTHS in advance with the superbowl winner already decided. Took me while to wake up to its corruption but after seeing how the cheatriots get special treatment other teams get punished for and how they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,it took these two things to get me to wake up that the NFL is as corrupt as our government. it took pete the cheat taking an obvious payoff to throw that superbowl for me to wake up.

since then i have NEVER watched another superbowl, these games are so rigged and so predictable its not fun watching them anymore when you know whats going to happen. friends of mine were calling me up at halftime when i was at home reading a book during superbowl sunday to tell me about the blowout they were having,I told them,dude the pats are going to come back,its fixed,the falcon players will lay down and let them come back on purpose,the NFL will never want to see this team get blown out in a superbowl.

these NFL games are so easy as pie to predict now its no fun watching them win you know whats going to happen. it was so obviously scripted almost as much as the last superbowl they won against the pete the cheat.a team team that goes out and dominates its opponent as the falcons did and then all of a sudden looks like a high school football team the second half? and a coach that called a pass on THIRD AND ONE when they were dominating them o the run?

I watched it a couple weeks later just so you know toto. it was so obvious from watching that game the players on the falcons quit and purposely did not block players at all letting them get to matt ryan when he would drop back to pass or when handing the ball off,

plus when you watch that seahawks.pats superbowl,way LONG BEFORE wilson had thrown it,when he was backpeddling,al michales had ALREADY said it was an interception.Now how dis al michales know that before all of us did UNLESS of course he knew before hand that was the result planned ahead of time?:rolleyes:

I spoke to many people on sports message boards across the country who noticed as well back then.that was what FINALLY made me wake up that these games are scripted,as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling because the NFL is as corrupt as our government is,that it is a cartel.
Half empty stadium??

Half empty stadium??

yeah pretty much.The announced attendance was only a little over 60,000 and thats pretty much what it looked like. If this was 20 years ago that never would have been the case though.as i said,NFL fans around the country are fed up with the NFL and the corruption that goes on with the cheatriots getting away with scandal after scandal that other teams get punished for if they commit the same offense,why do you think that the patriots/chiefs game was at an all time low for a thursday night NFL kickoff? :lmao::haha: you are sadly in serious denial mode ignoring facts that they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,they see the other NFL owners are all in on it together,that kroneke and all the other NFL owners are as evil as Kraft is.:rolleyes: plus they are sick of the fact the NFL allowed the chargers to come to LA where it is RAMS country.:mad:

Look at what it looked like LAST year BEFORE the chargers decided to move there in this pic here. Not en empty seat in the house.
13903202_10153617266340981_8567173648073823974_n.jpg

Back in the good old days when the game was NOT tainted and the NFL was not corrupt as it is now the Rams the majority of their time in LA were always in the top five in league attendance.It was a regular thing every sunday to see crowds like this at the LA coliseum below.I dont see an empty seat in those in these pics below from the goold old days when the game was NOT tainted and corrupt as it is now,do you?
12522923_10153186645440981_316798932467506546_n.jpg

11863445_10152926757965981_4184734366658901418_n.jpg

1186826_10151595321420981_957641037_n.jpg

10268497_10152227286170981_1405492854074756648_n.jpg

oh and check out this newspaper article from back then where it talks about them setting an NFL attendance record.
20061_279954290980_1896777_n.jpg

Last edited:

My boss told the story about how raiders were neutral colors so bloods and crips would be safe going to games.

where are they going to lose the team to? London?:lmao:

NFL fans are so sick with the corruption going on in the NFL that has been exposed in recent years first with the movie Concussion and now the cheaters creating the biggest scandals in sports history since the black sox scandal that I honesty dont see the league being around in another 20 years to tell you the truth.25 at the MOST. The ratings in the last five years have dropped drastically year after year.

Speaking of the Raiders. The proof is in the pudding the fans in LA never wanted them.The year after they won the superbowl in Oakland the next season for their first game in LA there,guess how many fans they drew for the home opener? a little over 42,000.LOL.

the year they won the superbowl out there in LA,it was not much better.just a little over 44,000.the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody cared.:lmao::haha: Even my Rams in a day and age where NFL fans are sick of the NFL,even THEY drew better sunday than the raiders ever did when they were a GREAT team.:lmao::haha:

oh and other teams around the NFL are having problems as well with league attendance.:DThe 49ers had a half empty stadium as well.take a look below.these are the kind of crowds SANTA CLARA gets EVERY sunday and has ever since they moved there.:rofl:

21433127_1582406748482732_2152837721195036294_n.jpg

49er fans in san francisco dont go out to santa clara to cheer them on,they are pissed that they are the SANTA CLARA 49ers now and they smartly are not paying the outrageous ticket prices they are asking out there.:thup:

Ever since they moved,they have had half empty crowds as well and it has nothing to do with them losing.when they were in SF,when they were the joke of the league and could only win like two games a year for many years,they STILL packed them in each sunday at candlestick.that stadium in santa clara is a DUMP though.

I was watching the Rams game on a big screen tv at my local resteraunt and they had the niners game on next to it so i at least got to laugh at how my division rival is sucking in attendance as well.:up:

The Rams game yesterday,they at LEAST filled the lower seats,it was mostly the nosebleed seats at the top level near the stadium where they were empty. contrast that to when the Rams played in stank louis where the fan support was so terrible the majority of the years they were there,they could not even fill the LOWER level seats as you can see in this pic below of game several years ago when the game was going on.:lmao::haha:

10606215_1471924763079217_8664616694931188706_n.jpg

I went to a Rams game in st louis like 10 years ago once and it was the SEASON OPENER against the 49ers at the time,their division RIVAL,and yet i looked around and this was common below.the attendance looked no more than 20,000 people in the stands and if not for the 49er fans that showed up,i would say the place only had like 5,000 RAM Fans in the whole place,that was WHY kroneke wanted to get the hell out of dodge,:lmao:

60,000 fans is better than just 20,000 fans for a HOME OPENER and its better to be in a city where the fans at LEAST fill the LOWER level seats.:haha::lmao:

Last edited:
this was the NORM for games in STANK LOUIS the majority of all the years they were there.:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

526193_10151118487880981_813277931_n.jpg

the place was like a ghosttown you could hear a pin drop.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Half empty stadium??

yeah pretty much.The announced attendance was only a little over 60,000 and thats pretty much what it looked like. If this was 20 years ago that never would have been the case though.as i said,NFL fans around the country are fed up with the NFL and the corruption that goes on with the cheatriots getting away with scandal after scandal that other teams get punished for if they commit the same offense,why do you think that the patriots/chiefs game was at an all time low for a thursday night NFL kickoff? :lmao::haha: you are sadly in serious denial mode ignoring facts that they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,they see the other NFL owners are all in on it together,that kroneke and all the other NFL owners are as evil as Kraft is.:rolleyes: plus they are sick of the fact the NFL allowed the chargers to come to LA where it is RAMS country.:mad:

Look at what it looked like LAST year BEFORE the chargers decided to move there in this pic here. Not en empty seat in the house.

Back in the good old days when the game was NOT tainted and the NFL was not corrupt as it is now the Rams the majority of their time in LA were always in the top five in league attendance.It was a regular thing every sunday to see crowds like this at the LA coliseum below.I dont see an empty seat in those in these pics below from the goold old days when the game was NOT tainted and corrupt as it is now,do you?

oh and check out this newspaper article from back then where it talks about them setting an NFL attendance record.
So late fans aren't going to games because of the Patriots? Bullshit. Any articles written that verify this?

Half empty stadium??

So late fans aren't going to games because of the Patriots? Bullshit. Any articles written that verify this?

Late fans? what are you talking about?

Half empty stadium??

OOps. LA Fans. Don't give me that shit that they aren't going to games because of New England. Maybe they should have thought about that before moving from St. Louis. This is bullshit. Why did they move a team to a city that doesn't like football?

You're a fucking nut.

Half empty stadium??

OOps. LA Fans. Don't give me that shit that they aren't going to games because of New England. Maybe they should have thought about that before moving from St. Louis. This is bullshit. Why did they move a team to a city that doesn't like football?

You're a fucking nut.

coming from a guy who covers his ears and closes his eyes and runs off when cornered by pesky facts he cant refute how evil Obama and the Clintons are, you are hardly in any position to say I am a fucking nut.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

do a seance and raise the dead and ask the evil bitch former owner Georgia Frontier why the Rams left a city that loved football to a small hick town city in st louis that did not care about football?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you need glasses because apparently you missed These two photos of Rams games in st louis. what do you see in these two photos of Ram games in st louis? I see a stadium that is 3/4ths empty even in the LOWER LEVEL seats. In the game i went to years ago,it was easy as pie for me to get a lower level seat back then as well for a just a mere 8 bucks no less. when it is easy as pie to get tickets as they were in st louis,the tickets were cheap.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

did you miss the part as well that other than the years the rams went to the superbowl in st louis,this is what was the norm all the time there?

You also missed the part that i went a 49ers/Rams HOME OPENER several years ago and there were only like 20,000 fans in the stadium with MOST being niner fans,if not for the niner fans,there would have only been 5,000 people or so to have shown up for that game.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

at least in LA this sunday they drew around 60,000. last time I checked,60,000 was a larger number than 20,000:lmao::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Half empty stadium??

You're a fucking nut.

hearing YOU say it is bullshit automatically makes it true since you cowardly run off from facts you cant refute that prove obama and the clintons are mass murderers.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

why did they move a team to a city that doesnt like football? ask former evil bitch Rams owner Georgia frontiere from the dead why SHE moved a team from a town that always loved football as i proved in those photos you covered your eyes on.:lmao: to a city in st louis where 3/4ths of the stadium were ALWAYS empty that it was so much a ghost town you could hear a PIN drop the fact you could even get LOWER level seats there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

or ask jed york owner of the niners why he was an idiot to leave SF for santa clars where the crowds in santa clara always look like this as they did in sundays gamne.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

21433127_1582406748482732_2152837721195036294_n.jpg

oh and how do you explain the FACT that NFL RATINGS were down at an all time low by 20% for thursdays nights NFL season opener that the PATRIOTS played in no less against the chiefs? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:and that the entire stadium here in santa clara booed tom brady at the superbowl at halftime two years ago?

facts are facts,you just dont like them since they dont go along with your warped opinons same as you dont like the ones i reveal that prove obama and the clintons are criminals and mass murderers.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back