Balloon Boy's Butthole Parents Face Sentencing...

I hope they face serious financial penalties and I'd like to see the A-hole father face some jail time

I read somewhere that the 'search' cost in excess of $46k. They should have to pay that.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I'm so happy that kid spoke up. He probably saved himself and his brothers from a dreadful life. That man surely will be watching his Ps and Qs from here out, I would hope.

I wonder if his wife would get the nerve up to leave the dumbass and take the kids.

I'm so happy that kid spoke up. He probably saved himself and his brothers from a dreadful life. That man surely will be watching his Ps and Qs from here out, I would hope.

I wonder if his wife would get the nerve up to leave the dumbass and take the kids.

I don't really believe in "sending a message" by sentencing people, but I hope the judge makes a comment about how insane our culture of celebrity seems to make people.

Furthermore, I agree about their kids. What right do parents have to drag their kids in front of national television to serve their own narcissism? I can understand being on a show, but to make it a full time endeavor? It borders on child abuse IMO. At the very least, it's unfair.

Maybe he will get enough jail time to think up a really good publicity scheme for next time. What a dumb ass.

Hmmmm, I don't see why they even get to keep their kids. They used them during the commission of a crime.................

Also they got off light with only 90 days in jail and 20 days in jail. That light. Then bitching about having to repay the cost of everything approximately $50,000 what idiots. Also the wife should be deported.

Federal, state and local agencies have presented the parents of "Balloon Boy" with a $42,000 bill in connection with a hoax that kept viewers riveted to their TV sets nationwide, the Denver Post reports.

That family's wife swap episode was on lifetime the other day( damn!!! hate admitting to watching that channel or such a crappy show) the father appeared to be a real nutjob of a person on the show not surprising he went on to pull the balloon boy stunt, hopefully he and his wife get the punishment they deserve.

Forum List

Back