Ball Tapping

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Statewide survey shows "ball tapping" problem widespread

It's a disturbing game with devastating consequences, and a new WTHR survey suggests it is rampant in Indiana schools.

"Ball tapping" is the act of intentionally hitting or kicking a male in the genitals. Earlier this month, an Eyewitness News investigation showed the game has become commonplace in some area schools, resulting in serious injuries for students. As part of the investigation, WTHR also conducted a statewide survey of school nurses. The results are in, and they show the problem of ball tapping is more common and widespread than many school officials had realized.

School nurses from 163 Indiana schools participated in the anonymous survey, and 33% of those nurses said they're aware of ball tapping happening at their school within the past twelve months.Among the 72 middle school and high school nurses who participated in WTHR's survey, 50% said they had seen students who came to the school clinic seeking assistance related to an incident of ball tapping. Half of those nurses also reported they had observed the problem several (more than two) times each school year, and about 10% said it happens at their school on a daily or weekly basis.

Statewide survey shows "ball tapping" problem widespread - WTHR |

Man I've been teaching for 13 years and thought I had heard of everything. This is disgusting.

It's a disturbing game with devastating consequences, and a new WTHR survey suggests it is rampant in Indiana schools.

"Ball tapping" is the act of intentionally hitting or kicking a male in the genitals. Earlier this month, an Eyewitness News investigation showed the game has become commonplace in some area schools, resulting in serious injuries for students. As part of the investigation, WTHR also conducted a statewide survey of school nurses. The results are in, and they show the problem of ball tapping is more common and widespread than many school officials had realized.

School nurses from 163 Indiana schools participated in the anonymous survey, and 33% of those nurses said they're aware of ball tapping happening at their school within the past twelve months.Among the 72 middle school and high school nurses who participated in WTHR's survey, 50% said they had seen students who came to the school clinic seeking assistance related to an incident of ball tapping. Half of those nurses also reported they had observed the problem several (more than two) times each school year, and about 10% said it happens at their school on a daily or weekly basis.

Man I've been teaching for 13 years and thought I had heard of everything. This is disgusting.

What ever happened to good old fashioned fellatio?

It's a brilliant idea. Go see the school nurse, tell her you've been tapped and ask her to "reassure you" by basically fondling your knackers. Wish I'd thought of that when I was an adolescent.

The Japanese know how to tap the balls.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHamdzivrKY[/ame]

It's a brilliant idea. Go see the school nurse, tell her you've been tapped and ask her to "reassure you" by basically fondling your knackers. Wish I'd thought of that when I was an adolescent.

My school nurse looked like a Linebacker so I didn't want her anywhere near my knackers.

Course my 7th grade science teacher Ms. Alexander was quite a dish. I would have allowed her a tug or two.

Balls!

Yeah, they showed this on Channel 13 here, the boy rolled over in pain on the ground, the faces covered so we couldn't tell who they were.

I guess they grown sick of Corn Hole here in Indiana, and needed a new game to play. :eek:

Is everyone in Indiana obsessed with balls EZ? BTW - Does xotoxi live there?

Well, since he's my sock puppet then yes, yes he does.

And yes, EVERYONE in Indiana is obsessed with balls. Big balls, little balls, even these balls:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTnVX__RTbM[/ame]

Is everyone in Indiana obsessed with balls EZ? BTW - Does xotoxi live there?

Well, since he's my sock puppet then yes, yes he does.

And yes, EVERYONE in Indiana is obsessed with balls. Big balls, little balls, even these balls:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTnVX__RTbM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W-fIn2QZgg[/ame]

Forum List

Back