Balkins war suspects calls for Trump support

The same old meme....Trump is Hitler.

That must mean Hillary is Stalin...or would you prefer Mao?

You might begin saying Mrs. President. See what it sounds like...:badgrin:

Apparently you would like a criminal in the White House.

Former U.S. attorney: Clinton could face criminal indictment
A former U.S. attorney thinks Hillary Clinton could face a criminal indictment from the FBI within the next 60 days.

Joe DiGenova, a Republican U.S. attorney appointed by President Reagan, said Clinton's "biggest problem right now" is the open FBI investigation into the contents of her private emails.

"They have reached a critical mass in their investigation of the secretary and all of her senior staff," DiGenova said Tuesday on the "Laura Ingraham Show" radio program. "And, it's going to come to a head, I would suggest, in the next 60 days."

Why do you hate America so fuckin much?
He doesn't hate America. He is merely not intelligent enough to overcome leftist brainwashing.

Sadly there are millions of Americans just like him. We must try to educate them.

A former U.S. attorney thinks Hillary Clinton could face a criminal indictment from the FBI within the next 60 days.

Joe DiGenova, a Republican U.S. attorney appointed by President Reagan, said Clinton's "biggest problem right now" is the open FBI investigation into the contents of her private emails.

"They have reached a critical mass in their investigation of the secretary and all of her senior staff," DiGenova said Tuesday on the "Laura Ingraham Show" radio program. "And, it's going to come to a head, I would suggest, in the next 60 days."
How many more investigations will it take, you think, until they finally find something to indict Hillary Clinton for? We're getting towards double digits now and how much money?

How many more investigations will it take, you think, until they finally find something to indict Hillary Clinton for? We're getting towards double digits now and how much money?
According to DiGenova the FBI has the goods on Mrs. BJ.

The question you should be asking is:
Will the Obungles justice department file charges against her?

Actually, he is more like Mussolini

fascist.jpg

So post a link so we can see what RW rag you got your quote from. Unless you just wrote it yourself...

or shut up.

So post a link so we can see what RW rag you got your quote from. Unless you just wrote it yourself...

or shut up.
Idiot. Do you know how to use Google? Let me inform you...copy the headline I posted, paste it in Google search box, press enter....and bam!!! There it is.

Let me know if you have trouble.

or shut up.
Idiot. Do you know how to use Google? Let me inform you...copy the headline I posted, paste it in Google search box, press enter....and bam!!! There it is.

:banana: You must be kidding! You refuse to post a link and expect us to Google it. I wouldn't lean over to pick up you or Trump if you tripped over your ignorance.

or shut up.

:banana: You must be kidding! You refuse to post a link and expect us to Google it. I wouldn't lean over to pick up you or Trump if you tripped over your ignorance.
Idiot.

F... you!!!

or shut up.

Idiot.

F... you!!!

HA HA.....

or shut up.

Idiot.

F... you!!!

HA HA.....
As you and I well know, you will not believe anything critical of Her Highness. So, it matters not where or who provides details critical of Mrs. BJ.

Forum List

Back