Balkanized West helping China to take over the World?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I think the winners are China for the Balkanized West, as the West is Balkanized, with citizens against citizens, and third-World riff-raffs slowly eroding Western society, this will likely end in China invading a divided West, and coming in, and picking up the pieces.

Is this what the so called "Anti-Racists" are fighting for ultimately?

I think the winners are China for the Balkanized West, as the West is Balkanized, with citizens against citizens, and third-World riff-raffs slowly eroding Western society, this will likely end in China invading a divided West, and coming in, and picking up the pieces.

It's been my opinion that it was our politicians like nixon, kissinger, clinton that helped red china achieve it's power. China was a third world backwater prior to nixon. I don't think that our citizens had much to do with it.

• Banned

It's been my opinion that it was our politicians like nixon, kissinger, clinton that helped red china achieve it's power. China was a third world backwater prior to nixon. I don't think that our citizens had much to do with it.

We're giving American jobs to China, and Mexico to build up their economies at our expense, and then one day when Mexicans become the majority in the U.S, they might stage a rebellion, and China could very well come in, and pick up the pieces asserting it's dominance over the U.S.A.

. I think the Bible speaks of the yellow race (Chinese?) conquering in or around near to the end times ? Interesting reading I'm sure. Pay attention to the signs of the times good people, pay attention.

Are they going to walk in route step?

. I think the Bible speaks of the yellow race (Chinese?) conquering in or around near to the end times ? Interesting reading I'm sure. Pay attention to the signs of the times good people, pay attention.
What book would that be in?

We're giving American jobs to China, and Mexico to build up their economies at our expense, and then one day when Mexicans become the majority in the U.S, they might stage a rebellion, and China could very well come in, and pick up the pieces asserting it's dominance over the U.S.A.
We are really short handed in construction, can you help out?

• Banned

How does Japan remain a rich homogenous country?

. Best make that construction job a military job now, because that's where the help will be needed.

. Best make that construction job a military job now, because that's where the help will be needed.
I'd only join for the women.

New Topics

Forum List

Back