Balkan

by the way
@But the USSR isn't only Stalin.

do you agree that Yugoslavia has never been occupied by soviet - muscovite hordes like all "soviet block European countries " were ? did not have ussr bases , etc.?
If I remember correctly, it was the Soviet troops which liberated Yugoslavia from Nazis. But there were no Soviet bases there afterwards.
"If I remember correctly, it was the Soviet troops which " liberated"
no, you are wrong, Croat commie Tito and his commie - leftists partisan armies (serb dominated) made their own empire with some support both west (US/UK) and Koba, Tito crushed Croat , greater Albanian - Bulgarian, and Serbian, national states on the way .

Axis_occupation_of_Yugoslavia_1941-43.png

. with other words without stalinist -satanic occupation . thats why Yugoslavia was always way much more funny place than gray sovok
The Belgrad operation was conducted with the help of the Soviet troops.

Albanians are allies of the USA in Balkans
They are allies of the US in balkans. How that came to be and what is the history behind it? I mean the origins of that alliance? Also serbia made a mistake not becoming ally of the USA. They put trust in soviets, that was a mistake.

Put trust in money only, right?
A frigging nice ideology, especially for the most biggest criminals in Europe - Albanians?

by the way

do you agree that Yugoslavia has never been occupied by soviet - muscovite hordes like all "soviet block European countries " were ? did not have ussr bases , etc.?
If I remember correctly, it was the Soviet troops which liberated Yugoslavia from Nazis. But there were no Soviet bases there afterwards.
no, you are wrong, Croat commie Tito and his commie - leftists partisan armies (serb dominated) made their own empire with some support both west (US/UK) and Koba, Tito crushed Croat , greater Albanian - Bulgarian, and Serbian, national states on the way .

. with other words without stalinist -satanic occupation . thats why Yugoslavia was always way much more funny place than gray sovok
and American weapons, so what ? koba did not occupy Yugoslavia , which had USA/UK support + massive army

by the way

and American weapons, so what ? koba did not occupy Yugoslavia , which had USA/UK support + massive army
Dude, it is pointless discussion. My main point was your claim about the US defending Yugoslavia for 55 years is bullshit.

by the way

Dude, it is pointless discussion. My main point was your claim about the US defending Yugoslavia for 55 years is bullshit.
Yugoslavia balanced all 55 years , and without USA, it´d be all those years under stalinist terror - occupation ...

Forum List

Back