Bald Club

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
First rule of bald club: DO not talk about bald club!
Untitled_0003001_0003.jpg

mom4 said:
So... what made you decide to go bald?

It just seemed like it would be fun. And if I don't like it, itll always grow back! :dunno:

It feels great so far! :banana:

rtwngAvngr said:
It just seemed like it would be fun. And if I don't like it, itll always grow back! :dunno:

I like it dude!---After years of being hippified, I was quite a relieved to lose it all !! :thup:

dilloduck said:
I like it dude!---After years of being hippified, I was quite a relieved to lose it all !! :thup:

Yeah. I feel like I've transcended something, or just become more of an idiot. WHo knows for sure?

Lookin' good RW!!

My brother just did this. Got his ear pierced, too. Has spent a month of weekends looking for the right earring. Finally.
Now for the tattoo...... :rolleyes:

rtwngAvngr said:

Just wait until the first chick rubs her hand on your bare scalp. You'll be hooked...

In my experience women love shaved heads and long hair. In between they don't care. Problem with a shaved head is that if you get sick of it, it's a long time before your hair is long again.

RWA you look like someone familiar, someone scary, I can't put my finger on it. If I do I'll get back to you.

Maybe Marlon Brando (latter day).

Nuc said:
.....RWA you look like someone familiar, someone scary........
I think he looks like he should be sitting atop Pale's Harley.

Nuc said:
In my experience women love shaved heads and long hair. In between they don't care. Problem with a shaved head is that if you get sick of it, it's a long time before your hair is long again.

RWA you look like someone familiar, someone scary, I can't put my finger on it. If I do I'll get back to you.

Maybe Marlon Brando (latter day).

Kinda serial killer-ish? :halo:

GunnyL said:
Was he on America's Most Wanted?

No. I think he's tomorrows guest on Dr. Phil.

Just jocking, bock, bock.

This idiot I went to school with used to say that. The things ya remember, and the freakin things you can't. :chains:

Forum List

Back