Baking a cake

After you have spent some time in a kitchen to bake a cake for a woman, what is the minimum you should expect in return from her?
You don't bought that cake, but you really made it with your own hands.

At what point would you say: "I'll never bake a cake again for you".

Or would you bake a cake for a woman without any expectations, why would a man do such thing?

I expect her to blow out the candles.

After you have spent some time in a kitchen to bake a cake for a woman, what is the minimum you should expect in return from her?

Or would you bake a cake for a woman without any expectations, why would a man do such thing?

Do you actually know any women?

Based on the question you pose above, I'd have to guess no.

What are you expecting to get from a woman for your gift?

If one bakes a cake for somebody, the most one should expect is a nice thank you. Anything beyond that is manipulative and disingenuous.

And, anyone who knows women should also expect that a very likely result may be a "no thank you, I'm no a diet".

--30000--17667_product_1292338530_thumb_large.jpg

So what do you expect in return for making her that cake ekrem?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back