Baking a cake

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
After you have spent some time in a kitchen to bake a cake for a woman, what is the minimum you should expect in return from her?
You don't bought that cake, but you really made it with your own hands.

At what point would you say: "I'll never bake a cake again for you".

Or would you bake a cake for a woman without any expectations, why would a man do such thing?

Your motivations of quid pro quo are fucked up for doing something nice for someone you supposedly love, but no surprise.

I asked questions, are you able to answer them?
Are you a woman or a man?

I have pictures of the cake and I also have pictures of the return.
Let's pretend it is a kiss (wasn't) you got in return, so wouldn't a man think: "That kiss I could also get without the cake, so why should I bake again?".

Douger said:
I usually get a blowjob after I cook a good meal.

Have you ever cooked in anticipation that you'll receive something in return?

I know you asked a question. I'm telling you your motivations are fucked up. And, that I am not surprised.

If it is not family or life-time friends, I wouldn't do anything for anybody without expecting something in return. Giving something as present for birthday or such things, yes those things are normal and nothing special.

So, we are talking past each other when you criticize my motivations.

I told an ex-girlfriend one time that I would bake her a cake if I could get into her pants and she said that was the same thing a guy named Harold had told her...:eek:

I have pictures of the cake and I also have pictures of the return.
Let's pretend it is a kiss (wasn't) you got in return, so wouldn't a man think: "That kiss I could also get without the cake, so why should I bake again?".

Douger said:

Have you ever cooked in anticipation that you'll receive something in return?

i simply expect a thank you

Your motivations of quid pro quo are fucked up for doing something nice for someone you supposedly love, but no surprise.

Pun intended?

Unless he cleans up too he's lucky if I even thank him ;)

The only thing I ever anticipated after cooking a good meal, desert, etc for a woman was a compliment on the meal.

Get in the kitchen a bake me a pie! :tongue:

Please? Sweetheart? $batteyes.gif

I once warmed up a gallon of milk in the microwave, stripped my g/f naked and stood her in the shower.

Poured the milk all over her. Damn that was erotic.

You know how much milk costs? :eek:

Shoot - gas is cheaper.

Although that might not have the same eroticism, hmmm? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I know you asked a question. I'm telling you your motivations are fucked up. And, that I am not surprised.

If it is not family or life-time friends, I wouldn't do anything for anybody without expecting something in return. Giving something as present for birthday or such things, yes those things are normal and nothing special.

So, we are talking past each other when you criticize my motivations.

That is what's fucked up. As for doing something for a woman and expecting to get laid? Might as well find yourself a hooker if your that desperate.

The only thing I ever anticipated after cooking a good meal, desert, etc for a woman was a compliment on the meal.

^^ This, exactly, is the easiest and yet seemingly the least thought of thing to do. For Godsake, some people don't stop bitching at each other long enough to show appreciation let alone to actually compliment.... :eusa_whistle:

^^ This makes me think to strap one on and put up a shallow, dim witted front to match 'his'. :eusa_drool:

After you have spent some time in a kitchen to bake a cake for a woman, what is the minimum you should expect in return from her?
You don't bought that cake, but you really made it with your own hands.

At what point would you say: "I'll never bake a cake again for you".

Or would you bake a cake for a woman without any expectations, why would a man do such thing?

"what is the minimum you should expect in return from her?"

a "thank you! how nice!"
and a lie; "this is really good!"

"why would a man do such thing?"

i cook all the time
and i bake, too

from scratch; pies, cookies, cakes

i create a lot of my own recipes. i have a cookie recipe (that i made up/invented/created) that i serve all the time and am constantly being asked for the recipe, which I do NOT disclose...

perhaps we are being hasty...are these store bought cake box things or like complex flavors like a hummingbird cake (shut the fuck up douger, just shut the fuck up)

i am not much too mix food with sex....you poured warm milk on me...i would barf....that is just plain ass nasty and a waste of food....

but i digress....

most excellent bakers are men

Forum List

Back