Bakers...they won't stop if you just bake the cake...they want you to like it....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here is a story I heard on the Dan and Amy show, I can't find the story yet....a jeweler in Canada is religious and pro traditional marriage, they actually made wedding rings for a gay couple that were getting married....after the rings were made, several thousand dollars worth.....the gay couple noticed a sign in the store that mentioned supporting traditional marriage....they refused to pay for the rings

So...a traditional religous person with a jewelry store actually makes rings for a gay wedding...and that isn't enough....they have not submitted to the borg collective completely and now will be punished...

The foolishness of believing that they will stop at you just serving them is silly........

Dan Proft mentioned a speech by Lincoln....who addressed some abolitionists who believed that they should just let the south (democrats) have their way of life and let the north (repbulicans) be free...Lincoln pointed out that the south would never let them just "be" that they would end up pushing until the north was also slave owning......

And he was right...they will not just stop at you serving them...you had better be completely on board and must submit to their goals...or you will pay.....

<sob> <sob> and then they forced me to make a cake for HOMOS...

It is so degrading, I don't know what I will do

Here is a story I heard on the Dan and Amy show, I can't find the story yet....a jeweler in Canada is religious and pro traditional marriage, they actually made wedding rings for a gay couple that were getting married....after the rings were made, several thousand dollars worth.....the gay couple noticed a sign in the store that mentioned supporting traditional marriage....they refused to pay for the rings

So...a traditional religous person with a jewelry store actually makes rings for a gay wedding...and that isn't enough....they have not submitted to the borg collective completely and now will be punished...

The foolishness of believing that they will stop at you just serving them is silly........

Dan Proft mentioned a speech by Lincoln....who addressed some abolitionists who believed that they should just let the south (democrats) have their way of life and let the north (repbulicans) be free...Lincoln pointed out that the south would never let them just "be" that they would end up pushing until the north was also slave owning......

And he was right...they will not just stop at you serving them...you had better be completely on board and must submit to their goals...or you will pay.....

A Canadian example I notice. Makes about as much sense as an Iranian example then morphing it into a US application.

So you put up a sign that offends your customers and then complain when they don't want to do business with you

One day they will come for you too rightwinger...and I'll laugh too....

A Canadian example I notice.

as if that won't happen here?

"Pro-Traditional Marriage" = ignorant bigot misquoting bible.

Does the Jeweler eat shrimp cocktail or wear mixed threads (polyester)?

Stop calling yourselves Christians when you don't follow the most basic teachings of Christ.

"Pro-Traditional Marriage" = ignorant bigot misquoting bible.

Does the Jeweler eat shrimp cocktail or wear mixed threads (polyester)?

Stop calling yourselves Christians when you don't follow the most basic teachings of Christ.

You are no one to judge anyone. Evidently live an let live is impossible for progressive statists such as yourself. I blame it on your pervasive narcissism.

Your lack of sympathy for anyone who doesn't agree with you 100% is noted, as is your cowardice when it comes to freedoms you disagree with.

Its...its..<sob>.....just so degrading
I don't know how I can live with myself....having to bake cakes for HOMOS

Conservatives are such pussies
That is the worst thing in your life?

Capitalism at its finest

Put up a sign that offends your customers....lose business

Your lack of sympathy for anyone who doesn't agree with you 100% is noted, as is your cowardice when it comes to freedoms you disagree with.

Its...its..<sob>.....just so degrading
I don't know how I can live with myself....having to bake cakes for HOMOS

Conservatives are such pussies
That is the worst thing in your life?

No, its the concept that government can punish you for your beliefs over something as trivial as a cake. Its not the end result that concerns me, its the idea of the process.

Someone smarter would have gotten that already from my previous postings.

So you put up a sign that offends your customers and then complain when they don't want to do business with you

No moron, they already had the rings made, had spent the money to make them...then they noticed the sign...and took offense.......I heard the interview with the woman who was involved....she is a moron....

Sounds like he should file theft charges against them. They're stealing the rings.

The gay couple contracted for rings. They received the rings. They refused to pay for the rings. The rings should be repossessed. Just like anyone else who receives product that they refuse to pay for.

Forum List

Back