Baker must make gay cakes

That baker looks like a butch gay, so I don't understand why he wouldn't bake for his own kind.

Oh, that's right. His religious beliefs do not override sexual orientation. Good.

Excellent, odd that he no longer makes wedding cakes but will appeal. His views are shared by 20th century fascists, communists, and 21st century Russins. He could move there, except Archbishop Kirill, (Putin's confessor) says there are no Christians in the US, and favors Russian Orthodox as well.

There shouldn't even be a case. He no longer makes wedding cakes for anyone. It would make it a whole new issue if the court ordered a baker to make wedding cakes for gays when they don't make them for anyone else.

The baker, Mr. Phillips has already stated in the past that he is willing to go to jail rather than renounce his faith. I support him, no way would I ever abandon my religion because of some court ruling. I'd go to jail as well in order to keep practicing my faith.

Colo. Baker Willing to Go to Jail for Not Baking Cake for Same-Sex Wedding

Colo. Baker Willing to Go to Jail for Not Baking Cake for Same-Sex Wedding | National Review Online

There is NO attempt to prevent him from practicing his beliefs(.) The law requires PUBLIC businesses to accomodate the general public; one may be a Nazi, KKK, or "5 percenter", one still must abide by laws. Tough break, felons compain about it I know.

Well we can force people to buy insurance.
Now force people to bake stuff...

What's next?

What happened to freedom and liberty.

That baker looks like a butch gay, so I don't understand why he wouldn't bake for his own kind.

Oh, that's right. His religious beliefs do not override sexual orientation. Good.

Excellent, odd that he no longer makes wedding cakes but will appeal. His views are shared by 20th century fascists, communists, and 21st century Russins. He could move there, except Archbishop Kirill, (Putin's confessor) says there are no Christians in the US, and favors Russian Orthodox as well.

No one need move to Russia if the purpose is to facilitate Russian conquest here.

Well we can force people to buy insurance.
Now force people to bake stuff...

What's next?

What happened to freedom and liberty.

Mrs. Fields and Dunking Donuts better watch out they too can be forced to make wedding cakes but only for gay couples.

How is refusing to serve gay people "exercising religion"?

It isn't, he will not be forced to solicit business in the gay community, nor do anything but abide by the law. His religious beliefs will not be infringed.

Can we make a Muslim baker make me a birthday cake that says...

Islam sucks and so do Muslims! HA HA HA...

Muslims do not bake decorated cakes that depict any living thing. They will throw on a few stylized flowers. Mt friend ordered a jungle themed cake from a Muslim bakery. She got a plain cake, a couple of bags of frosting and directions on how to do the decorations.

The baker, Mr. Phillips has already stated in the past that he is willing to go to jail rather than renounce his faith. I support him, no way would I ever abandon my religion because of some court ruling. I'd go to jail as well in order to keep practicing my faith.

Colo. Baker Willing to Go to Jail for Not Baking Cake for Same-Sex Wedding

Colo. Baker Willing to Go to Jail for Not Baking Cake for Same-Sex Wedding | National Review Online

There is NO attempt to prevent him from practicing his beliefs(.) The law requires PUBLIC businesses to accomodate the general public; one may be a Nazi, KKK, or "5 percenter", one still must abide by laws. Tough break, felons compain about it I know.
When the bible states that homosexuality is a sin, and I deliberately bake a gay wedding cake in support of homosexuality, I am abandoning my faith. I'll go to jail first!!!

Forum List

Back