Bain ships jobs to China, Romney to make 8 Million in deal.....

Obama heavily invests in foreign companies as well but yet this bozo doesn't say a word about that??? WHY???

CaféAuLait;6224325 said:
CaféAuLait;6224208 said:
Do you care the Obama has investments in Chinese companies? Does it matter at ALL that Obama may be making a bit less than Romney? NO. If your premise is making money off of Chinese jobs or jobs that have been outsourced then you should have a problem with the fact that Obama also invests in Chinese companies and not just American.

Did you have a problem when Obama outsources IT jobs and trains those in other countries?

Or the fact that his AMERICAN Jobs council is full of men and women who outsource jobs as we speak?

Obama Jobs Council Packed With Outsourcing Companies

Obama Jobs Council Packed With Outsourcing Companies

Actually, Bain is an AMERICAN company that made it's money by figuring out how to outsource jobs to other countries. It was started by Mittens.

And yeah............if Obama had started a company that specialized in outsourcing jobs, I'd bitch about that as well.

Besides, I thought you righties didn't source HuffPo because you said it was all propaganda.

I realize Bain is an American Company. So is GE and Obama HAND SELECTED the CEO to sit as the American Jobs czar all the while he has practiced giving jobs to other countries. And many others pratice outsourcing on his jobs council as well. If one cared about jobs being outsourced then one should have a big problem with such. I sourced Huffpo since it seems it is highly regarded by many on the left. If you would like another source feel free to ask. :)

The President is crystal clear that companies which offshore jobs should be taxed. If you want American advantages - pay for them.

And about Romney not running Bain: Cheney didn't run Halliburton when Bush gave them a no bid contract in Iraq. Cheney's stocks did amazingly well - being the former CEO gets ya a pantload of stock.

Rumsfeld ran a drug company and retired with a pantload of drug company stock. What
was Rummy's big ass gift from Bush? Could it be Medicare Part D? Why, yes it was!!

So why is "Annie" Romney saying "you people" can't see any more tax returns? Because
they show how much profit the Romney's scooped up from Bain. Capital. Having a blind
trust in no way means your former investments are divest.ed

The GOP thinks all other Americans are blind. We aren't. We see the crapola they pull.

Regards from Rosie

this is really getting old, how many threads have there been?
Let's start with the fact, this was a TI company that was sold to an affiliate of Bain in 2006, long after Romney left.
Next, 3 of the top execs at Bain are Democrats, of which 2 are openly supporting the election of Obama. Now where is your disdain for Obama, who has accepted large donations from them?

You mean a SUCCESSFUL AMERICAN COMPANY that posted record profits last quarter, as well as provided good American jobs.

I don't care who the execs are or their party affiliation, they're still shipping jobs overseas.

oh, sure, you do, that's why we see you jumping all over GE, Apple, etc. as they ship jobs to China and make threads about it.
You really think anyone will fall for that line of crap? Please.

CaféAuLait;6224325 said:
Actually, Bain is an AMERICAN company that made it's money by figuring out how to outsource jobs to other countries. It was started by Mittens.

And yeah............if Obama had started a company that specialized in outsourcing jobs, I'd bitch about that as well.

Besides, I thought you righties didn't source HuffPo because you said it was all propaganda.

I realize Bain is an American Company. So is GE and Obama HAND SELECTED the CEO to sit as the American Jobs czar all the while he has practiced giving jobs to other countries. And many others pratice outsourcing on his jobs council as well. If one cared about jobs being outsourced then one should have a big problem with such. I sourced Huffpo since it seems it is highly regarded by many on the left. If you would like another source feel free to ask. :)

The President is crystal clear that companies which offshore jobs should be taxed. If you want American advantages - pay for them.

And about Romney not running Bain: Cheney didn't run Halliburton when Bush gave them a no bid contract in Iraq. Cheney's stocks did amazingly well - being the former CEO gets ya a pantload of stock.

Rumsfeld ran a drug company and retired with a pantload of drug company stock. What
was Rummy's big ass gift from Bush? Could it be Medicare Part D? Why, yes it was!!

So why is "Annie" Romney saying "you people" can't see any more tax returns? Because
they show how much profit the Romney's scooped up from Bain. Capital. Having a blind

The GOP thinks all other Americans are blind. We aren't. We see the crapola they pull.

Regards from Rosie

Deflect, deflect, deflect, Bush! This thread was supposed to be damning Romney for making money because he has interest in a company that outsources. Obama outsources American jobs and pays for it with taxpayer dollars. Obama hires CEO's to sit on American jobs council who outsource American jobs.

If one truly cared about outsourcing then there should be outrage at Obama. But the only one who counts is a president from 4 years ago and someone running for president now.

WHY no outrage at the FACT Obama ( sitting president) is employing people who outsource daily and outsources American jobs? One should be outraged that Obama handpicks people for American jobs council and they are taking American jobs DAILY. Wow. lol

CaféAuLait;6224094 said:
It seems that yet another problem has cropped up for the Romney campaign. There is a company in Freeport IL that makes car sensors and they are shipping the whole company to China.

Not only did Bain Capitol (which owns 51 percent of the company) ship the jobs overseas, but, they also had the US workers train the Chinese workers for 10 days, of which during that time the U.S. flag was not flown on company grounds for fear of offending the visiting Chinese workers. Romney's share of the sale of Sensata to China? About 8 million.

Oh yeah...................Sensata has posted good profits (last quarter was a record profit quarter), yet they are selling the company to China.

ATTLEBORO - Workers at the Sensata Technologies plant in Freeport, Ill., seeking to stop their jobs from being shipped to China say the company has threatened to shut down the factory immediately if they don't end protests at the plant.

Sensata employees filed two unfair labor practice charges with the National Labor Relations Board Wednesday alleging that the company relayed a message through Freeport police that they would shut down the plant earlier than the planned December closing if they didn't stop their protests, which have included attempting to block trucks leaving the factory.

The Freeport plant, which until recently employed about 170 workers, has become an issue in the presidential election campaign because Sensata is partly owned by Bain Capital, a company once led by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Romney had left Bain by the time it bought a stake in Sensata.

Freeport workers recently visited Attleboro's Sensata headquarters in a vain attempt to meet with CEO Tom Wroe over the shutdown.

A total of nine people have been arrested at the Illinois plant so far, according to news reports.

Wednesday, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and about a dozen others were arrested during protests, bringing to more than 20 the number of arrests since the demonstrations began.

Sensata officials did not return a phone call or an email message Wednesday seeking comment.

Protesting workers say Sensata threatens to close Illinois plant early - The Sun Chronicle : Local News: sun chronicle ma, attleboro sun, sun chronicle local news, the sun chronicle, thesunchronicle

Methinks if you really cared you would be bitching about Foxconn and GE. Since Romney has not worked at Bain since 1999 why is this an issue?

Who from Foxcomm and GE are running for president?

Romney has said he left Bain in 1999 to lead the winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, ending his role in the company. But public Securities and Exchange Commission documents filed later by Bain Capital state he remained the firm’s “sole stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer, and president.”
Also, a Massachusetts financial disclosure form Romney filed in 2003 states that he still owned 100 percent of Bain Capital in 2002. And Romney’s state financial disclosure forms indicate he earned at least $100,000 as a Bain “executive” in 2001 and 2002, separate from investment earnings.
…The Globe found nine SEC filings submitted by four different business entities after February 1999 that describe Romney as Bain Capital’s boss; some show him with managerial control over five Bain Capital entities that were formed in January 2002, according to records in Delaware, where they were incorporated.

FactCheck Alert: Boston Globe Reports Mitt Romney Was At Bain Until 2002

In my entire life, I've only been paid for work from companies I was actually working at. What about you? Have you ever had a job?

CaféAuLait;6224488 said:
CaféAuLait;6224325 said:

Regards from Rosie

Deflect, deflect, deflect, Bush! This thread was supposed to be damning Romney for making money because he has interest in a company that outsources. Obama outsources American jobs and pays for it with taxpayer dollars. Obama hires CEO's to sit on American jobs council who outsource American jobs.

If one truly cared about outsourcing then there should be outrage at Obama. But the only one who counts is a president from 4 years ago and someone running for president now.

WHY no outrage at the FACT Obama ( sitting president) is employing people who outsource daily and outsources American jobs? One should be outraged that Obama handpicks people for American jobs council and they are taking American jobs DAILY. Wow. lol

playing+twister.jpg

I couldn't keep track of all the flying bullshit. You're worse than a game of twister.

New Topics

Forum List

Back