Bain sent American jobs overseas

Bain is the Democrat's favorite and best issue to slam away at. It is going to be the one that loses Romney this election. Although his idiotic responses or lack of responses to other issues are playing a part in it too.

OBAMA's Chief Financial adviser Jeffery Immelt - closed 50 US Plants - and has the record for a single CEO of sending jobs overseas...just over 50,000.

I repeat...

OBAMA's Chief Financial adviser Jeffery Immelt - closed 50 US Plants - and has the record for a single CEO of sending jobs overseas...just over 50,000.

I repeat one more time so you read this Chris...

They know how to create jobs .. overseas. :evil:

Isn't that globalisation?
We've been told for years that globalisation is a good thing.
Americans should feel smug about showing such leadership to the rest of the world!

Lemme see...

When he was 8

When he was 18

Seriously? Being a community activist is a drawback?

The other guy? He's here to break what's left of America.

I'll take the first guy.

You obviously never worked for a company like one that Bain started and apparently haven't seen the ramifications of what happens if those who make $20 Million are encouraged to quit.

How many jobs did Obama create before he was President? How many will he create after he's President?

It is said now that Obama has created 4 million jobs. All by himself.
Ok I will go with that. Here's the problem..No one is actually WORKING at those jobs.
If there were people doing those jobs, the unemployment rate would be around 5%.
Now we're going to go full circle with the libs claiming that the private sector is sitting on trillions of dollars of cash and refuses to hire....
So, we have a paradox. 4 million jobs created by Dear Leader and a private sector which collective has it's arms folded across it's chest with eyes closed shaking it's head "nope. not hiring"...
SO how is it the libs can claim Obama created 4 million new (Holy shit ....did I say NEW?!!!!).....and at the same time the libs claim the private sector is NOT hiring because in the words of some on here are "hoarding cash"..?

Lemme see...

When he was 8

When he was 18

Seriously? Being a community activist is a drawback?

The other guy? He's here to break what's left of America.

I'll take the first guy.

You obviously never worked for a company like one that Bain started and apparently haven't seen the ramifications of what happens if those who make $20 Million are encouraged to quit.

How many jobs did Obama create before he was President? How many will he create after he's President?

It is said now that Obama has created 4 million jobs. All by himself.
Ok I will go with that. Here's the problem..No one is actually WORKING at those jobs.
If there were people doing those jobs, the unemployment rate would be around 5%.
Now we're going to go full circle with the libs claiming that the private sector is sitting on trillions of dollars of cash and refuses to hire....
So, we have a paradox. 4 million jobs created by Dear Leader and a private sector which collective has it's arms folded across it's chest with eyes closed shaking it's head "nope. not hiring"...
SO how is it the libs can claim Obama created 4 million new (Holy shit ....did I say NEW?!!!!).....and at the same time the libs claim the private sector is NOT hiring because in the words of some on here are "hoarding cash"..?

How can they claim that? Easy. Logic doesn't matter. Bush was vilified for this "jobless recovery" by the same folks cheering Obama's 8.2% unemployment.

Forum List

Back