Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

I already have a good idea of why Romneycare doesn't want to divulge his tax-returns for 2000-2003 BUT I'm not the one considering voting for him. Those are the people who should be interested/demanding tax-returns :) .

Last edited:
Well maybe if the asshole inhabiting the Whitehouse had spent a little less time campaigning, a little less time pandering, and a little more time learning how an economy works, there might be jobs out there for people. Obama has screwed up everything he's touched and now must throw those distractions out there praying people won't notice his FAILURE. You people that are so concerned that " Romney might have lied" ( which is so much bullshit ) are more than happy to overlook Obama's lies. No..no.. it's NOT a tax. Partisan hacks.

Like I said, guy, I voted GOP in 2008 and probably will in 2016. I just despise Romney as a person and a cultist, so I ain't voting for him.

The table on jobs was set long before Obama got there, and what he suggested- massive new spending on infrastructure through the stimulus- was shot down by Republicans.

Even though every president who ever got us out of a recession from FDR to Bush-43, did so by massive spending.

If you take away a man's hammer, you can't complain he isn't driving in the nails.

You can save your bullshit argument that the Obama didn't get the stimulus money. He had plenty of stimulus money to spend and spent it foolishly. He was like a child with their first allowance. Instead of spending the money on necessities, he spent that money paying off his campaign bundlers. Solyndra and all the other "green" energy investments that went belly up. The billions that were sent to companies overseas or to companies grow their operations overseas. Idiot things like millions for a freaking underground turtle crossing. He wasted a fortune that taxpayers have to pay back to China. You may not like Romney because he's a Mormon, but the man understands an economy and knows how to make money, not waste money. While investing in troubled companies, Romney may have had to see some jobs lost, you can't seem to realize that without his investment ALL the jobs at those companies would have been lost. While 22% of the companies failed, 78% survived and provided jobs. Obama is a FAILURE!! No amount of deflection can hide that.

Last edited:
I already have a good idea of why Romneycare doesn't want to divulge his tax-returns for 2000-2003 BUT I'm not the one considering voting for him. Those are the people who should be interested.

So, it is only your opinion that this should be an issue.

:eusa_shifty:

No evidence that Independent voters care.

:eusa_clap:

Um, ok, then it must be relevent.

:eusa_whistle:

I understand that the price of tea in China is increasing!!!

Romney's tax returns say : "WINNING, DAH!".

mittromney_2002govwin_jimbourg_reuters.jpg

He's a winner. Obama, not so much....

blind trusts are kewl. How many people here have a large portion of their wealth in a blind trusty? :) :rolleyes:

How many people here are politicians that should not be making decisions based on how they would affect their personal portfolio?

Like rdean, I too want to see the returns Romney showed to John McCain's campaign:

Those are the ones that interest me.

You may get the pleasure if Romney gets elected.
In the meantime, can you read the SEC report that's flying all over the board?

The SEC report alone is a one sided tale taken out of the full context of the whole story

I quite agree. Which is why it's important to also look at the 2003 Massachusetts State Ethics Commission document signed by Mitt stating he held executive positions in 11 Bain companies receiving salaries of at least $100,000 from each company. This is filed seperate from the SEC and I previously provided a link, but it's easy to find with Google.

You may get the pleasure if Romney gets elected.
In the meantime, can you read the SEC report that's flying all over the board?

The SEC report alone is a one sided tale taken out of the full context of the whole story

I quite agree. Which is why it's important to also look at the 2003 Massachusetts State Ethics Commission document signed by Mitt stating he held executive positions in 11 Bain companies receiving salaries of at least $100,000 from each company. This is filed seperate from the SEC and I previously provided a link, but it's easy to find with Google.

Congratulations>>>>:clap2::clap2:

A new depth of pathetic......

It takes a certain type of person..... :clap2::clap2:

You actually read what those morons post?

There's about a dozen people that give a shit about Bain outside MSNBC: rdean and dante are two.

That's nothing. In Vitro with a surrogate is a common form of conception in the Romney Family. True Story. When I brought it up previously, USMB right wingers screamed liar. But it's true. I provided links. Then they screamed it was attacks on Mitt's family. While at the same time, talking about Obama's half brother and aunt and his mother and other family members. See, it's only OK when they attack Obama.

Worse, Mitt takes millions from Phil Frost, the maker of the abortion pill probably behind more abortions than all the clinics put together. Try to explain to right wingers it's called a "morning after" pill because there is a very good chance that conception has already happened. That's why it's called the "abortion pill".

There's about a dozen people that give a shit about Bain outside MSNBC: rdean and dante are two.

The Romney campaign is freaking out. Believe it.

The 2003 Massachusetts State Ethics Commission document signed by Mitt is a "new depth of pathetic"? I'm sorry. I'm missing your point. Could you explain?

ignore Belle-curve rantings. focus on timelines of claims in filings, Bain press releases and Campaign statements. inconsistencies will show.

there is more. mo imbecile on a message board has all the skills and time to sift through it all forget about digest it all adequately.

these Belle-curves hijack most every thread here.

but...this time a story has legs. Romney has spent far too much energy and time attempting to kill the story. he has fed it.

It's still summer. a very long and nasty campaign is on the horizon....hundreds of millions of dollars are yet to be spent.

define Romney now. Do NOT allow side issues and gotcha games to detract.

do not allow personal pissing contests to flood threads and kill threads.

do not allow wingnuts to bury the good stuff.

ltr
:cool:
dD

some things deserve repeating...

:clap2:

yeah, that's why Romney went on 5 major networks in one day -- whining like a stuck pig and the whole right wing noise machine went into overdrive on this one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:thewave:

Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

Romney can settle the dispute over his tenure at Bain by releasing the tax returns.

What did Romney claim on his tax returns?

Democrats say Romney tax returns could clarify Bain departure date - latimes.com

""Either Mitt Romney misrepresented his tenure at Bain to the SEC or he misrepresented it to the voters of Massachusetts," said Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, on Fox News. "If he released more documents, like further tax returns, we would know the extent of his involvement at Bain during this period. If he released board minutes, we'd know the extent of his involvement at Bain.""

His lack of transparency says he does not respect the right of Americans to be fully informed of the facts when choosing thier elected representatives. It "says" he does not respect the proccess. It "says" he believes he can just buy the keys to the white house.

Frankly, I'm a hell of a lot more worried about Obama's PUBLIC record of total fuck-ups than I am of any imagined record that Romney might possess.

yet Romney's campaign and all their allies are on this story?

:eusa_clap:

yeah, that's why Romney went on 5 major networks in one day -- whining like a stuck pig and the whole right wing noise machine went into overdrive on this one.

Refuting and requesting an apology form Obama's campaign is hardly 'whining'.
If that is your def of 'whining', you win that award!

Forum List

Back