Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

What is Romney hiding?

Tax evasion?

Involvement in crazy crap overseas?

The Mormon Church?

The government already knows what's in the tax returns. After all, they are government documents in government records. This is like the demand that Sarah Palin release her e-mails, when in fact the New York Times already hacked her e-mail account and had all the e-mails, which they posted on line so the public could examine them and find evidence of claimed "wrongdoing".

Democrats want tax returns back to 1970 to be made public. They are looking to deflect away from obama's abysmal record and the way he is overreaching his imperial presidency.

The government already knows what's in the tax returns. After all, they are government documents in government records. This is like the demand that Sarah Palin release her e-mails, when in fact the New York Times already hacked her e-mail account and had all the e-mails, which they posted on line so the public could examine them and find evidence of claimed "wrongdoing".

Democrats want tax returns back to 1970 to be made public. They are looking to deflect away from obama's abysmal record and the way he is overreaching his imperial presidency.

The right had birthers now the left has these loons here is something that will go in one ear and out the other for the release more taxes group. Has Romney ever been audited by the I.R.S.? As far as I know he has not in fact if he had I'm sure we would have heard about it by now if he had this being the case then there is really nothing to see in his records and no reason to release any more than he has.

obama gets two benefits. While the liberal media was agonizing over Romney's tax returns, obama had the chance to overturn the Act of Congress welfare to work program. The second benefit is that when obama loses he will have some flimsy basis to do what dictators normally do, order the immediate arrest of the winning opposition.

What is Romney hiding?

Tax evasion?

The Mormon Church?

There was a very interesing article yesterday on Forbes about the extensive financial dealings of the LDS.

Given that not only Mitt but a lot of other top Bain guys are Mormons, you have to wonder how many shady dealings are going on here.

obama gets two benefits. While the liberal media was agonizing over Romney's tax returns, obama had the chance to overturn the Act of Congress welfare to work program. The second benefit is that when obama loses he will have some flimsy basis to do what dictators normally do, order the immediate arrest of the winning opposition.

The Welfare to WOrk program is kind of useless when we can't get enough jobs for the people who want to work, doncha think?

If Romney filed false forms to the SEC and FEC, there are some serious issues here...

All of which he can clear up with complete disclosure.

What is Romney hiding?

Tax evasion?

The Mormon Church?

The relevance to these questions and any others, is directly proportional to how much independents care about the answers.

Is there any indication that this key voting block cares?

:eusa_whistle:

I won't hold my breath for the answer.

Romney can settle the dispute over his tenure at Bain by releasing the tax returns.

What did Romney claim on his tax returns?

Democrats say Romney tax returns could clarify Bain departure date - latimes.com

""Either Mitt Romney misrepresented his tenure at Bain to the SEC or he misrepresented it to the voters of Massachusetts," said Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, on Fox News. "If he released more documents, like further tax returns, we would know the extent of his involvement at Bain during this period. If he released board minutes, we'd know the extent of his involvement at Bain.""

His lack of transparency says he does not respect the right of Americans to be fully informed of the facts when choosing thier elected representatives. It "says" he does not respect the proccess. It "says" he believes he can just buy the keys to the white house.

PS... Mitten's gave up 23 years of tax returns to McCain when being considered as VP. It wouldn't suprise me if some enterprising former McCrazy insider sells the tax returns to the highest media bidder before this thing is over. That would pretty much sink the goody two shoes ship Romney in November.

See what happens when you trust partisan drivel, rather than researching shit yourself?!
:lol:

Must have been more than 40 years ago, because:
Tax History Project: Presidential Tax Returns

And judging by the gap in data, it must have been Kennedy.

:eusa_hand:

fail to see your point. I quoted Bill. But when was the last time a Pres candidate released only one years worth of tax returns?

Nixon.

Then, once he became President, he released every year.

When Romney's in the White House, we'll see, hunh?

Why wait?

The Welfare to WOrk program is kind of useless when we can't get enough jobs for the people who want to work, doncha think?

If Romney filed false forms to the SEC and FEC, there are some serious issues here...

All of which he can clear up with complete disclosure.

Well maybe if the asshole inhabiting the Whitehouse had spent a little less time campaigning, a little less time pandering, and a little more time learning how an economy works, there might be jobs out there for people. Obama has screwed up everything he's touched and now must throw those distractions out there praying people won't notice his FAILURE. You people that are so concerned that " Romney might have lied" ( which is so much bullshit ) are more than happy to overlook Obama's lies. No..no.. it's NOT a tax. Partisan hacks.

Dante- Romney released his 2010 and estimated 2011 tax returns.
For fks sake, even I haven't filed my 2011 tax return yet!

I want to see:

Those are the ones that interest me. Besides, he showed them to John McCain.

And we want to see evidence that you possess more than 6% of a brain cell.

:cuckoo:

Oh, personal attack. Didn't see that coming.

528-54.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Romney can settle the dispute over his tenure at Bain by releasing the tax returns.

Democrats say Romney tax returns could clarify Bain departure date - latimes.com

""Either Mitt Romney misrepresented his tenure at Bain to the SEC or he misrepresented it to the voters of Massachusetts," said Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, on Fox News. "If he released more documents, like further tax returns, we would know the extent of his involvement at Bain during this period. If he released board minutes, we'd know the extent of his involvement at Bain.""

I'd like to answer your questions but-----but it's all a big secret, Romney can't recall and the trustees of the "blind (haha) trust(s)" don't speak American.

Win-win for Obama, either they caught Romney committing a felony or-----or Romney has to disclose
his 'secret' business dealings, and-----and Romney's character is being questioned, even by his fellow Republicans.

If the Republicans actually end up nominating this guy, history will record it as one the monumental screw-ups in American political history.

There will never be another "Sarah Palin".

His lack of transparency says he does not respect the right of Americans to be fully informed of the facts when choosing thier elected representatives. It "says" he does not respect the proccess. It "says" he believes he can just buy the keys to the white house.

PS... Mitten's gave up 23 years of tax returns to McCain when being considered as VP. It wouldn't suprise me if some enterprising former McCrazy insider sells the tax returns to the highest media bidder before this thing is over. That would pretty much sink the goody two shoes ship Romney in November.
'What a crock Huggy. If you were interested in transparency, there is no way you support Obama. Why did he seal his school records? Was his financial aid predicated on a lie? Did he tell them he was Indonesian in order to get ahead?

Frankly, I'm a hell of a lot more worried about Obama's PUBLIC record of total fuck-ups than I am of any imagined record that Romney might possess.

Dante- Romney released his 2010 and estimated 2011 tax returns.
For fks sake, even I haven't filed my 2011 tax return yet!

Like rdean, I too want to see the returns Romney showed to John McCain's campaign:

Those are the ones that interest me.

You may get the pleasure if Romney gets elected.
In the meantime, can you read the SEC report that's flying all over the board?

"If he gets elected"? Isn't that like "after the fact"? Why wait?

Republicans made Obama show his documents. Why not "equal treatment" for Mitt Romney? If it's not "equal", then someone might think race is involved. But Republicans have told us that's not true. But, just for the sake of fairness, prove it.

Well maybe if the asshole inhabiting the Whitehouse had spent a little less time campaigning, a little less time pandering, and a little more time learning how an economy works, there might be jobs out there for people. Obama has screwed up everything he's touched and now must throw those distractions out there praying people won't notice his FAILURE. You people that are so concerned that " Romney might have lied" ( which is so much bullshit ) are more than happy to overlook Obama's lies. No..no.. it's NOT a tax. Partisan hacks.

Like I said, guy, I voted GOP in 2008 and probably will in 2016. I just despise Romney as a person and a cultist, so I ain't voting for him.

The table on jobs was set long before Obama got there, and what he suggested- massive new spending on infrastructure through the stimulus- was shot down by Republicans.

Even though every president who ever got us out of a recession from FDR to Bush-43, did so by massive spending.

If you take away a man's hammer, you can't complain he isn't driving in the nails.

Forum List

Back