Bain Company tied to AZ shooting, WI shooting and CO shooting...

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
.....by owning a company that made the metal used in making the bullets that killed people in those shootings.

Well, not true but I'm just illustrating what the liberal media and DNC are searching for to unveil as a Headline before the election.

"Romney tied to shootings in AZ, CO and WI!"

wtf? I was just about to call you out for some kind of bullshit and giving liberals a bad name...but it turns out you just a "master baiter".

• Banned
No dumbfuck, just pointing how abusurd and stupid you are.

I gurantee the DNC is looking into any connection between Bain and guns/bullets.

wtf? I was just about to call you out for some kind of bullshit and giving liberals a bad name...but it turns out you just a "master baiter".

I gurantee the DNC is looking into any connection between Bain and guns/bullets.

oh really? kind of like how your boys look for connections with Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood, The Colorado shootings(ask bigreb), and a host if other holy bullshit?

yeah...fuck off.

Then when does someone from your team in a position of leadership stand up and take responsibility for unleashing 2000 assorted assault weapons to known felons with the help of the ATF AND THE FBI?

When???

No need to give liberals a bad name when they act like low life.

• Banned
If some White House aide was/is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood or made a speech praising them....then they are a terrorist supporter.

If Bain owned a company that made guns, bullets, etc.....it would a stretch to blame Romney and Bain for some shootings in random states.

This is too deep for your little mind.

oh really? kind of like how your boys look for connections with Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood, The Colorado shootings(ask bigreb), and a host if other holy bullshit?

yeah...fuck off.

Interesting wingnut circle jerk.

CircleJerk.jpg

Then when does someone from your team in a position of leadership stand up and take responsibility for unleashing 2000 assorted assault weapons to known felons with the help of the ATF AND THE FBI?

When???

and what does that have to do with the OP? nothing like setting you own obsessi....err I mean. agenda.

yeah...fuck off.

Obama has had known terrorists IN the Whitehouse.

Rep. King questions how terrorist group member attended White House meeting

Did you have a point PaperPlate or just bloviating as usual?

When???

and what does that have to do with the OP? nothing like setting you own obsessi....err I mean. agenda.

You bitching like a little girl will draw remarks from me almost every time.

I noticed you deflected. But we knew you to be of low character. So your response is a wash.

yeah...fuck off.

Obama has had known terrorists IN the Whitehouse.

Rep. King questions how terrorist group member attended White House meeting

Did you have a point PaperPlate or just bloviating as usual?

well, according to your own link, the guy in question is a member of the Egyptian Parliament. In case you weren't aware, Egypt has been going through some political turmoil lately. But do keep those conspiracy theories coming. they are entertaining.

BTW...while we're on the subject of terrorists.... Don't you find it odd that the Bin Ladens were close friends of the Bush's and Jr decided that it wasn't worth going after Osama? Don't you find it a little distasteful that Reagan felt that the Taliban were stand up guys and even compared them to our own founding fathers? That because of our feud with Iran, a tyrant like Saddam Hussein was put into power?

My point? my point is that the ridiculous assertion of the OP is just that, ridiculous. My point with you is that no matter what ANYONE says...you will demonize our sitting president and defend to the death a conservative....no matter what the hell they do.

When???

You bitching like a little girl will draw remarks from me almost every time.

I noticed you deflected. But we knew you to be of low character. So your response is a wash.

bitching like a little girl? oh you mean the purposeful LIE of the OP? Nope, just calling the liar out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back