Bain: Company FOUNDED by Romney gives twice as much to Obama. WTF?

Perry is a lousy debater, that is what hurt him, not anything that Rove said.

Yup. Perry is a lousy debator, because the MSM said so.

Have you ever wondered why the MSM (which I think we can both agree is in the tank for Obama) attacks Perry, Cain, Gingrich, et al. and leaves Romney untouched?

I don't think it's because they have an overwealming love for Romney.

It's because they know that once he has the nomination, he's a big fat juicy target for smears, and if anyone questions him, he gets all unglued....
And an easy TARGET for Obama. Romney is a RINO...he isn't Conservative by any stretch...Romney is both polished and squishy just the way the Statists as the O prefer.

Perry is a lousy debater, that is what hurt him, not anything that Rove said.

Have you ever wondered why the MSM (which I think we can both agree is in the tank for Obama) attacks Perry, Cain, Gingrich, et al. and leaves Romney untouched?

It's because they know that once he has the nomination, he's a big fat juicy target for smears, and if anyone questions him, he gets all unglued....
I watched the debates and in all three, Perry was lousy. Sorry, he just stinks- no Media bias required. He fumbles and bumbles like a political neophyte, and is never prepared beyond a few soundbite statements. He really is his own worst enemy.

And if I were electing a president of the debate club, I would give a damn.

We aren't.

You do realize there were more than three debates, right?

Anyway, if you really think Romney is going to win the election by being a better debator than Obama, you are deluded. Debates don't really change minds. No one "won" the national election because of the debate.

Romney will lose because so many key groups he has to have to win will stay home.

I watched the debates and in all three, Perry was lousy. Sorry, he just stinks- no Media bias required. He fumbles and bumbles like a political neophyte, and is never prepared beyond a few soundbite statements. He really is his own worst enemy.

And if I were electing a president of the debate club, I would give a damn.

We aren't.

You do realize there were more than three debates, right?

Anyway, if you really think Romney is going to win the election by being a better debator than Obama, you are deluded. Debates don't really change minds. No one "won" the national election because of the debate.

Romney will lose because so many key groups he has to have to win will stay home.

We took a poll here and IIRC the only person (who self identified as a conservative) who said they would vote for Obama if Romney was the nominee, was you. Makes me wonder if you're not just a Jake Starkey sock puppet......

I don't know any true conservative that would vote for Obama over any of the Republican Candidates. NONE.

We took a poll here and IIRC the only person (who self identified as a conservative) who said they would vote for Obama if Romney was the nominee, was you. Makes me wonder if you're not just a Jake Starkey sock puppet......

I don't know any true conservative that would vote for Obama over any of the Republican Candidates. NONE.

Your right, I don't really care. That same polls showed about a quarter of respondants would vote third party...

As for being a true conservative, Romney and Obama are both liberals, so that shouldn't even be an issue.

I also take into account what kind of a person the candidate is. I voted for McCain because of his experience and his heroics in wartime as much as his positions.

In my congressional race (Illinois 8th district), I'm going to have a choice between a woman, Tammy Duckworth who went to Iraq, and lost both legs in combat, vs. a dirtbag, Joe Walsh, who welched on paying child support to his kids for years.

Guess what. In that race, "idealogy" won't matter all that much. We know who had honor, and we know who didn't.

Which brings us to Romney. His religion already killed the deal for me, but looking at his integrity...

Well, one morning in 1993, he got up and said to himself, "Fuck it, I'm rich, but I want to be richer. I'm going to screw 200 people in Marion, Indiana at the AmPad plant out of their good paying jobs so I can create the illusion of profitability and dump bad stocks off on the chumps."

Not an issue of idealogy, guy. That episode says all you need to know about the guy.

The nominee is not decided yet. You have a very odd obsession with Mormons....

Yeah, I know. I mean, I have this strange notion that a cult started by a two-bit con artist who wanted to have sex with multiple teenage girls doesn't really deserve to be treated like a valid religion. And if someone thinks this is the guy God was talking to, I don't want them anywhere near nuclear weapons. I mean, call it crazy man,

I agree, the nominee is not decided yet. The GOP Beltway establishment doesn't want a contest, though. They've sandbagged every possible threat to Romney, who still hasn't risen above 25% preference on average amongst Republicans.

And do you know why, Mr. Tea Party? Because deep down, they would rather lose one election than lose control of the party to the grassroots. The beltway Republicans have figured out they can live with Obama for another four years. So they'll nominate Romney and watch him lose. And then in four years, they'll roll out Jeb Bush and go back to business as usual.

Seriously, man, Politics is faker than wrestling.

Even a poster such as Zander is reduced to a moron as is the average American when it comes to presidential elections. The polls are driven by the media. The so-called "liberal" media has been bad mouthing Obama for two years in spite of his accomplishments. They have driven the perception that a POTUS is the sole individual responsible for the economy and unemployment. That is the foundation of the low approval numbers in the polls. Now don't get me wrong...I do not support Obama...unless you take my disgust for the Christian Fundamentalists and Morman fuckwits the GOP shills off as their representatives as support for Obama.

Money and the possibility of making it is the ONLY thing that matters in politics. What my little band of small thinkers is at stake in ANY presidential election for the MEDIA? MONEY!

Commercial advertising is the WHOLE game in commercial media. How much money would the GOP raise to spend on advertising if the media had been saying that Obama's re-election was a forgone conclusion? They need to sell the GOP as a hopeful viability so BOTH parties will invest as much as they can into the media caufers.

Ya..Ya... I know..Obama this and Obama that and Mit wears magic underwear. It all makes nice theater for the BIG MATCH!

In a prize fight or a Wrestling match WHO makes the BIG money? The promoter! WHO is the PROMOTER in this upcoming presidential election? THE MEDIA! Your precious liberal/right wing name your favorite blowhard commentator has you dummies watching the shells and you don't even care that he is just a front man and his bosses have taken all of your money. SUCKERS!

Oh but HUGGY!!!! you are not paying attention to the polls!!!! Yes I am and I find it amusing.

Forum List

Back