Bain: Company FOUNDED by Romney gives twice as much to Obama. WTF?

R

rdean

Romney has strong support at the firm, raking in $34,000 from 18 Bain employees, according to the analysis of data from the Center for Responsive Politics.

But Obama has outdone Romney on his own turf: collecting $76,600 from Bain Capital employees through September

Obama Beats Romney in Bain Donation Totals - By Brian Bolduc - The Corner - National Review Online

stock-photo-woman-in-outburst-of-hysterical-laughter-white-background-34029634.jpg

Come on Republicans. You gotta admit, it's pretty damn funny.

Romney has strong support at the firm, raking in $34,000 from 18 Bain employees, according to the analysis of data from the Center for Responsive Politics.

But Obama has outdone Romney on his own turf: collecting $76,600 from Bain Capital employees through September

Obama Beats Romney in Bain Donation Totals - By Brian Bolduc - The Corner - National Review Online

stock-photo-woman-in-outburst-of-hysterical-laughter-white-background-34029634.jpg

Don't be surprised my friend.

Like I stated before, doesn't matter WHAT the radical RW media screams and yells and dictates to you and the public about Obama, the PEOPLE are not buying it. Not for ONE second.

These RW clowns on USMB may be projecting, or delusional or lost or whatever, but the PEOPLE of this country will see to it that Obama is voted back in come 2012.

They don't want the TERROR and DESTRUCTION that's certain to follow if you let one of those blasted RepubliCON$ any where NEAR that White House in 2012.

Like I stated before, doesn't matter WHAT the radical RW media screams and yells and dictates to you and the public about Obama, the PEOPLE are not buying it. Not for ONE second.

These RW clowns on USMB may be projecting, or delusional or lost or whatever, but the PEOPLE of this country will see to it that Obama is voted back in come 2012.

They don't want the TERROR and DESTRUCTION that's certain to follow if you let one of those blasted RepubliCON$ any where NEAR that White House in 2012.

That was hilarious, thanks.

Wall Streeters who supported Obama in 2008 now support.... ROMNEY? WTF?
Romney Is Now Crushing Obama On Wall Street
Candidate disclosure records show Romney out-raising Obama with the financial services industry $3,561,783 to $1,643,149 so far this cycle.
C'mon Liberals you gotta' admit, that's pretty damn ominous!

(And I love the pic that goes with the article!) :lol:

President Barack Obama’s re-election effort raised more than $86 million in the quarter ending June 30, eclipsing the combined haul of the 2012 Republican field and signaling that his re-election effort will be as aggressive and imposing as his 2008 White House bid.

Obama Re-Election Campaign Says More Than $86 Million Raised - Bloomberg

As a result, Obama has brought in more money from employees of banks, hedge funds and other financial service companies than all of the GOP candidates combined, according to a Washington Post analysis of contribution data. The numbers show that Obama retains a persistent reservoir of support among Democratic financiers who have backed him since he was an underdog presidential candidate four years ago…

Obama’s raised more money for Democrats from Wall Street donors than all Republican candidates combined « Hot Air

President Obama’s campaign raised more than $42 million in the third quarter of the year, once again outpacing his Republican rivals despite the country’s economic woes and his low poll numbers.

Obama Raises More Than $42 Million for Campaign - NYTimes.com

Yep, that's why his numbers keep dropping.

Power attracts money. Look at GE- they sidled up to Obama, licked his heels, praised him in public, donated massive sums to his campaign. Then miraculously, they paid ZERO in taxes. It's called CRONY CAPITALISM and Obama is the head Crony....

My theory is that the people who worked with Romney know he's an asshole.

It should be remembered that there was that ex-Bain guy who created a fake corporation that funnelled a million to Rom-Bot 4.0.

Individuals at a company donate to their preferred candidate!

Hold the front page! This is Big!

B I Fucking G!

Oh wait.

No.

It isn't.

I smell something *sniffs*... what is it? *sniffs again*.... I know that aroma..... *sniffs again*..... Oh yea.... it's desperation.

I think you miss the point.

The people who worked with Romney every day would rather have another term of Obama.

What do they know that we don't? (Or more importantly, that you don't. I won't vote for the scumbag, either.)

Obama raised 745 MILLION in the 2008 campaign.

Prediction: He will raise less than half that this time around.

Oh, I don't know. He raised 70 million in the last quarter, and 90 million quarter previously.

The more telling thing is that while Romney and Perry raised most of their money from big corporations and rich donors, 98% of donations came from small donors of $250.00 or less. Small donors are voters. Big donors, not so much.

Let's not forget that in the 2008 cycle, the Wall Street types dumped a lot of money in Guiliani's, Hillary and Romney's coffers, but they all failed to secure their nominations. Then McCain and Obama, guys Wall Street didn't like, found themselves the subject of all that love.

They'll hedge their bets by supporting both guys. It's the best argument for public campaign funding out there.

Forum List

Back