Bain Capital owns the democrat party

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
I wouldn't expect Obama to be too hard on Romney for Bain Capital from here on out, especially since he just had his pockets lined by Blackstone (basically the same kind of company as Bain).

Top Overall Donors | OpenSecrets

Millions of dollars in one year, better hush up if you want to keep getting the bribes.

I wouldn't expect Obama to be too hard on Romney for Bain Capital from here on out, especially since he just had his pockets lined by Blackstone (basically the same kind of company as Bain).

Millions of dollars in one year, better hush up if you want to keep getting the bribes.

I believe that this is why we are witnessing liberal media personalities like Anderson Cooper raking an Obama spokesman over the coals over the hypocrisy of the issue of venture capitalism.

By opening up Pandora's box over Bain, Obama's campaign has just handed the Romney camp a sledgehammer to smash this foolish tactic to smithereens.

"Glass houses" comes to mind.

I believe that this is why we are witnessing liberal media personalities like Anderson Cooper raking an Obama spokesman over the coals over the hypocrisy of the issue of venture capitalism.

By opening up Pandora's box over Bain, Obama's campaign has just handed the Romney camp a sledgehammer to smash this foolish tactic to smithereens.

"Glass houses" comes to mind.

And Obama will cut himself on the shards.

Forum List

Back