Bain Capital Got Bailout Money...

Obama smells just as bad. The largest Wallstreet banks, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, JP Morgan, GE, Morgan Stanley, UBS & Jon Corzine were Obama's top donors. These banks & their ratings agencys shifted all the risk onto AIG, Fannie & Freddie. The Obamacrats shifted all this onto the tax payers & currency through the federal reserve.

This strategy was well planned in advance. Clinton, Bush & Obama were the main enablers.

Obama smells just as bad. The largest Wallstreet banks, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, JP Morgan, GE, Morgan Stanley, UBS & Jon Corzine were Obama's top donors. These banks & their ratings agencys shifted all the risk onto AIG, Fannie & Freddie. The Obamacrats shifted all this onto the tax payers & currency through the federal reserve.

This strategy was well planned in advance. Clinton, Bush & Obama were the main enablers.

Absolutely. BOth parties were hip deep in the mess.

But the GOP doesn't win by nominating a guy who did that sort of thing for a living.

Toto - when you can't defend Romney, attack me. That always works- NOT!

What alternative universe do you live in?

I tore your argument apart merely by stating facts. Your response was "But ... but ... but Romney's a bad guy! He's rich!"

And I'm not attacking you. I'm describing you. You're a hater. That should be obvious with this statement.

People lost their jobs. He made millions. It's a terrible optic. It's Abu Grahib level awful.

:thup:

Outstanding.

Romney turned around a business from its death bed and you are so warped with hate, you think this is a bad thing.

Über-RINOs hate capitalism.

Last edited:

I tore your argument apart merely by stating facts. Your response was "But ... but ... but Romney's a bad guy! He's rich!"

And I'm not attacking you. I'm describing you. You're a hater. That should be obvious with this statement.

People lost their jobs. He made millions. It's a terrible optic. It's Abu Grahib level awful.

Outstanding.

Romney turned around a business from its death bed and you are so warped with hate, you think this is a bad thing.

He didn't "turn it around". He got a government bailout the rest of us paid for.

He got a bailout. He pocketed a big chunk of it. the rest of us paid for the bailout.

And Teddy was ready to nuke him with it in 1994, if he hadn't already nuked him with crying AmPad workers. Obama will use both.

Outstanding.

He didn't "turn it around". He got a government bailout the rest of us paid for.

He got a bailout. He pocketed a big chunk of it. the rest of us paid for the bailout.

And Teddy was ready to nuke him with it in 1994, if he hadn't already nuked him with crying AmPad workers. Obama will use both.

AARRGGHH!!!

He did NOT get a bailout! That is a LIE believed by stupid and/or ignorant people.

Outstanding.

AARRGGHH!!!

He did NOT get a bailout! That is a LIE believed by stupid and/or ignorant people.

i'm going with the and.

AARRGGHH!!!

i'm going with the and.

That's how Obama's gonna paint it, and that's how the Media will agree with him..

Sorry.

This is the hole you guys are digging yourself into with this guy.

Well, let's start with an easy one. Sarah Palin.

She's a gal, but you get my drift.

Mike Huckabee. Came from very working class roots, was a minister, is now a successful political figure and commentator.

Rick Perry. Born dirt poor on a cotton farm in Texas, worked his way up.

These are guys I can relate to and understand. I came from a working class family, worked my way through college by joining the military. There's an empathy factor.

Romney's idea of "hardship" is that he didn't have a fridge when he was annoying French people with the Book of Mormon. Well, yeah, I guess that was tough compared to his contemporaries, who were in rice paddies in Vietnam.

But he's a rich guy who made a fortune putting working Joes out of a job, not because he needed the money, but because he was just plain greedy. That simply isn't going to play well in Peoria (where Caterpillar is closing down a plant and moving it to Asia).

Romney's supporters still scream about Huckabee's anti-Mormon stuff, but the most devastating thing he said about Romney was "I look like the guy you work with, he looks like the guy who lays you off."

oh, sorry, didn't realize you're a winger.

carry on.

Joe's a hater, not a winger ...

del

My mistake. Joe is a winger. He thinks da Joos control the government.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rry-fail-to-get-on-ballot-27.html#post4593066

Forum List

Back