Bain Capital Explained By Tony Soprano (VIDEO)

Even your hero Warren Buffet liquidated companies he bought.

Suck on that, you Holocaust Denying little fuckstain.:up_yours:

What a stupid ass suck you are. Did Buffet saddle the company with unsustainable debt, and pull out a profit? Did he underfund the pensions, and have the taxpayers cover the costs?

No dimwit, but Romney did Bust Out CST.

And keep up your lie that I'm a Holocaust Denier. It shows what a pathetic pestilent pissant you are, KKKonservative. You're clearly the one using Goebbel's tactic of the BIG LIE, brownshirt.

You can repeat your lies about Bain and Romney all you like. Doesn't magically make them true. The proof of your calling the Holocaust a lie is in my sig, fuckstain.

As for the KKKonservative comment... I dare you. Show me a single post of mine that proves me a racist.

KKK is also neonazi, KKKonservative. You demonstrate in just about every one of your stalking posts that you're willing to manufacture a lie. BTW, I suspect your a racist too.

What hypocrisy? Do you expect a candidate to do a complete background check on each donor? That's idiotic.

The more interesting question is why do you think that Romney's former business partners are giving to Obama? Could it be that Romney shamed them with his style of vulture capitalism? Could it be that he was a dolt?

The idiot here is you.

In other words, you can't answer why Romney's former business partners have decided not to put their money behind him?

No, you can't explain why the Obama campaign is taking money from people you describe as gangsters.

The idiot here is you.

In other words, you can't answer why Romney's former business partners have decided not to put their money behind him?

No, you can't explain why the Obama campaign is taking money from people you describe as gangsters.

So you believe that Bain is a bunch of gangsters, and are throwing your support behind their former Don? The mafia also contributes to the Catholic Church, should they give the money back, or do some good with it?

Last edited:
What a stupid ass suck you are. Did Buffet saddle the company with unsustainable debt, and pull out a profit? Did he underfund the pensions, and have the taxpayers cover the costs?

No dimwit, but Romney did Bust Out CST.

And keep up your lie that I'm a Holocaust Denier. It shows what a pathetic pestilent pissant you are, KKKonservative. You're clearly the one using Goebbel's tactic of the BIG LIE, brownshirt.

You can repeat your lies about Bain and Romney all you like. Doesn't magically make them true. The proof of your calling the Holocaust a lie is in my sig, fuckstain.

As for the KKKonservative comment... I dare you. Show me a single post of mine that proves me a racist.

KKK is also neonazi, KKKonservative. You demonstrate in just about every one of your stalking posts that you're willing to manufacture a lie. BTW, I suspect your a racist too.

you wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the ass, Holocaust Denying pussy. You can 'suspect' anything you like. But like all your assertions about Romney and Bain, you are unable to prove jack shit.

So you believe that Bain is a bunch of gangsters, and are throwing your support behind their former Don? The mafia also contributes to the Catholic Church, should they give the money back, or do some good with it?

You are the one describing them as gangsters, not me. As for the mafia contributing to the Catholic Church, such a lie shows what you are about: just another bigot.

you wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the ass, Holocaust Denying pussy. You can 'suspect' anything you like. But like all your assertions about Romney and Bain, you are unable to prove jack shit.

Don't change the subject you bought up. Your claim that I'm a Holocaust denier is a complete and utter lie. I tried to explain your lie to you, in a relatively civil way, but you continue to LIE. You're the little Goebbels' protege here, trying to repeat a Lie often enough, hoping people buy your bullshit, KKKonservative.

Badabing, Romney drives CST into the ground, by saddling it with debt, pulling out its investment with a huge profit, and has the taxpayer cover the underfunded pension plan. Those are facts, KKKonservative. Mr. Etch-a-Sketch pulled a bust out.

Don't change the subject you bought up. Your claim that I'm a Holocaust denier is a complete and utter lie. I tried to explain your lie to you, in a relatively civil way, but you continue to LIE. You're the little Goebbels' protege here, trying to repeat a Lie often enough, hoping people buy your bullshit, KKKonservative.

Badabing, Romney drives CST into the ground, by saddling it with debt, pulling out its investment with a huge profit, and has the taxpayer cover the underfunded pension plan. Those are facts, KKKonservative. Mr. Etch-a-Sketch pulled a bust out.

the number of lies in that post is staggering. Truly, you are a mental midget. Possibly the 'biggest' mental midget on this board.

You are the one describing them as gangsters, not me. As for the mafia contributing to the Catholic Church, such a lie shows what you are about: just another bigot.

The mafia does contribute to the Catholic Church. I doubt the Catholic Church supports the mafia business model, but they don't give the money back either.

You really are a pathetic stupid fuck.

The mafia does contribute to the Catholic Church. I doubt the Catholic Church supports the mafia business model, but they don't give the money back either.

You can lie as much as you want pathetic bigot.

the number of lies in that post is staggering. Truly, you are a mental midget. Possibly the 'biggest' mental midget on this board.

I'll let others decide on my forensic acumen, KKKonservative. You don't have the credibility to pose any real threat to it. All you are is a simpleton apologist for you and your teabagging stupes.

What an intellectual lightweight you are. You still haven't been able to come up with a coherent argument as to why some Bain people are giving money to Obama, rather than their former Don.

I'll let others decide on my forensic acumen, KKKonservative. You don't have the credibility to pose any real threat to it. All you are is a simpleton apologist for you and your teabagging stupes.

you? talking about a lack of credibility?

omfg1roflmf128530021763233225.jpg

TM has more credibility than you do here!

What an intellectual lightweight you are. You still haven't been able to come up with a coherent argument as to why some Bain people are giving money to Obama, rather than their former Don.

yes... everyone who works at a company is the same political lean. :rolleyes:

Does your stupidity know no bounds???

The left is desperate to find an issue they can hang on to so they won't have to defend Obama. Fannie Mae was a typical organized crime enterprise and it was supervised by congress. The federal government forced banks to make bad loans or face civil rights litigation and the bad loans were bundled with good loans and sold back to lenders as good loans. Meanwhile the Fannie Mae board was nothing but political hacks appointed to no-show jobs. The CEO of Fannie Mae cooked the books to show a fake profit tied to his bonus money and walked away with 90 Million taxpayer dollars for three years work.

yes... everyone who works at a company is the same political lean. :rolleyes:

Does your stupidity know no bounds???

So why are you claiming it's hypocrisy to accept money from them? You really are a dimwit, KKKonservative.

Quoting an Actor? The people in that video no nothing about what they are talking about.
They don't know anything about what venture capitalism is.
Then left uses Dem's terms like vulture capitalism when it isn't.Yet they put the right down when they use Repub talking points.
Venture Capitalism is about trying to save companies that are in trouble from mismanagement.They are called in for that very purpose.
Bain Capital has a very good record in saving companies that are going down to begin with.
They have an 80% success rate, that is very good, not bad.
It's you lefties who are believing the Dem's lying spin on this issue.

Several Dem's are saying the same thing. That it is the wrong way to go, for President Obama. Even his own aids are telling him he should back off because it's going to backfire on him.

Some things are better left to the private sector rather than government.
There was a large sector of American taxpayers who did want their tax money going to Solyndra.

Transparently one-sided and fully dishonest HuffNPuff bullshit endorsed by DicklessFuck. Surprise.

Yes, it's satire. But it sure comes close to life imitating art. It's not dishonest, btw. It certainly comes close to what Romney did at Bain.

Forum List

Back