Bain Capital did not shut down the steel mill in the lying advertisement

Bain made money off the demise of this mans job

Bain didn't close the factory. GS Industries did. It's a lie and everyone is finding out now TM.

It's a freaking whopper of a lying advertisement. Even the NYT said the ad was dishonest. The campaign screwed the pooch on this one.

When "the lapdog media" calls the ad a lie, no matter how hard you try you can't make it the truth.

And now they've caught Obama's campaign manager lying about this advertisement and the details that are the lies in the ad.

Busted!!!!
I honestly think that Mitt Romney and staff want this, that is Bain, in the news. That way they don't talk about an apples to applies comparison about what he can do in a government situation.

How as job creation in Massachusetts during his term?

Bain made money off the demise of this mans job

Bain didn't close the factory. GS Industries did. It's a lie and everyone is finding out now TM.

It's a freaking whopper of a lying advertisement. Even the NYT said the ad was dishonest. The campaign screwed the pooch on this one.

When "the lapdog media" calls the ad a lie, no matter how hard you try you can't make it the truth.

And now they've caught Obama's campaign manager lying about this advertisement and the details that are the lies in the ad.

Busted!!!!
I honestly think that Mitt Romney and staff want this, that is Bain, in the news. That way they don't talk about an apples to applies comparison about what he can do in a government situation.

You do Realize Romney had a Democrat Controlled Legislature the entire time he was Governor of what is a Very Liberal Democrat state right.

Busted!!!!

You do Realize Romney had a Democrat Controlled Legislature the entire time he was Governor of what is a Very Liberal Democrat state right.
And he got voted in? How the hell did that happen???

OH that's right... We don't have a clue on where he stands on anything.

Busted!!!!

i was waiting for someone to notice that. it is amazing to me that he was such a powerful governor in arguably the most liberal state, notwithstanding san francisco.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arguably

Last edited:
The campaign screwed the pooch on this one.

No they didn't the Ad is working in the Targeted States. Romney's Likeability numbers are dropping.

Most Americans only see the Lies, not Fact checking that goes on after.

I hope Romney goes for their throats. It looks like they have a situation of a true ethics violation from what I've been reading because the Super Pacs are not supposed to be tied into the Campaign.

Romney's campaign is already attacking Cutter on this. And I think this could go balls to the wall because Cutter has been working with the man in the ad for some time now.

NONE of you have posted the part of the mans statement that is a lie yet?

why?

i was waiting for someone to notice that. it is amazing to me that he was such a powerful governor in arguably the most liberal state, notwithstanding san francisco.

Arguably - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Powerful... that fuck nugget did what Obama did in terms of healthcare. I personally don't give a rats ass which one did it first, last, or in between... It's bullshit to "tax/penalize" a individual for not buying a FOR PROFIT BUSINESS GOOD.

why?
Because it was a stupid ad to run. It's not worth attacking in my view, defending it is pretty much out of the question too. If you are a bleeding heart it likely made a impact on a person. I'm not. Logically it was a dumb ad. *shrugs*

My opinion.

why?
Because it was a stupid ad to run. It's not worth attacking in my view, defending it is pretty much out of the question too. If you are a bleeding heart it likely made a impact on a person. I'm not. Logically it was a dumb ad. *shrugs*

My opinion.

Its is pretty clear this add would not appeal to black heart cons

which is why we wanted the public option too
He who? Neither one got it done as far as I'm aware. Please... correct me if I'm wrong don't let me run around the idiocies I'm trying to squash.

why?

My opinion.

Maybe because it isn't even relevant? Or the fact that it's sleezy and completely dishonest? The poor guy's wife would've lost coverage EIGHT years earlier, if not for Romney.

why?

My opinion.

I don't see myself as a "black heart cons" but it didn't do anything for me. His, the man who's wife died, opinion on things means just as much as anyone else. I try like hell to base what I do or don't do on logic. What's best for the whole.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocKFSLsZnUo]Republicans Cheer Texas Death Penalty at GOP Debate - YouTube[/ame]

this add wasnt written with black heart cons in mind

wanted

is that word to big for you to understand?
He.
Who?

Both? The point is without the public option then it's all bullshit. You are being taxed/penalized for not buying a FOR PROFIT BUSINESS GOOD.

Forum List

Back