‘Bail reform, it’s lit!’

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
He knew that except for having to spend about 36 hours in police custody, there were no immediate consequences to his alleged crimes, which include charges he snatched cash from people trying to use MetroCard machines.

“I’m famous! I take $200, $300 a day of your money, cracker! You can’t stop me!” Barry yelled to a Daily News reporter late Thursday night as police led him out of NYPD Transit District 1 headquarters in the Columbus Circle station.

“Bail reform, it’s lit!” Barry said. “It’s the Democrats! The Democrats know me and the Republicans fear me. You can’t touch me! I can’t be stopped!”

‘Bail reform, it’s lit!’ NYC transit recividist brags he can’t be stopped after his latest arrest for turnstile jumping, skipping court dates

You can't make this crap up.

th

He did forget to add accidentally. Woops!!!

*****SMILE*****

:)

He knew that except for having to spend about 36 hours in police custody, there were no immediate consequences to his alleged crimes, which include charges he snatched cash from people trying to use MetroCard machines.

“I’m famous! I take $200, $300 a day of your money, cracker! You can’t stop me!” Barry yelled to a Daily News reporter late Thursday night as police led him out of NYPD Transit District 1 headquarters in the Columbus Circle station.

“Bail reform, it’s lit!” Barry said. “It’s the Democrats! The Democrats know me and the Republicans fear me. You can’t touch me! I can’t be stopped!”

‘Bail reform, it’s lit!’ NYC transit recividist brags he can’t be stopped after his latest arrest for turnstile jumping, skipping court dates

Yep.. Everyone wants to "reform" criminal justice system.. But SOME FOLKS are just too stupid to attempt it.. So you get far leftist cities/states passing ridiculous "COMPLETE DECRIMINALIZATION" of offenses like this one.

These folks are too stupid to govern..

You think decriminalizing turnstile jumping is ridiculous?? How about Cali and the complete legalization of shoplifting and/or traffic violations?

It's like these folks WANT anarchy and pain...

th

Guess they'll have to decriminalize the use of shotgun shells filled with rock salt being used in the inner cities also.

Bet the guy in the OP wouldn't like that as I walk over to his salt filled a$$ and take my money back.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Realize I'm ALL FOR reforming the justice interface with the poor and mentally ill.. But ADVERTISING that "shoplifting under $1000 is now just a fine" -- that's NEVER gonna be collected and will result in MORE WARRANTS is just not fucking reforming anything....

And it will be exploited by the black market and crime syndicates to extract maximum pain from Mom and Pop businesses...

Yep.. Everyone wants to "reform" criminal justice system.. But SOME FOLKS are just too stupid to attempt it.. So you get far leftist cities/states passing ridiculous "COMPLETE DECRIMINALIZATION" of offenses like this one.

You think decriminalizing turnstile jumping is ridiculous?? How about Cali and the complete legalization of shoplifting and/or traffic violations?

Decriminalizing? How is that true? Not having bail doesn't mean a person didn't commit a crime or can't be convicted.

Due To Overwhelming Workload, Manhattan DA Considering Not Prosecuting Certain Cases

What New York did was first---hide it. So either they did not read it or they really are that stupid. Either way, they were not prepared for any of it. In fact, Heastie had zero idea what was actually in it. Now Heastie wants "real data" BUT wants to rely on outside agencies that have their own agenda to collect it.

Due To Overwhelming Workload, Manhattan DA Considering Not Prosecuting Certain Cases

What New York did was first---hide it. So either they did not read it or they really are that stupid. Either way, they were not prepared for any of it. In fact, Heastie had zero idea what was actually in it. Now Heastie wants "real data" BUT wants to rely on outside agencies that have their own agenda to collect it.

So maybe they don't give a damn about "justice reform" at all.. They just can't or won't FUND enough prosecution of crimes... Either way -- these people are designing their own demise... San Fran will be the first victim. Followed by several others in short order..

Some of these bad guys do eventually get their comeuppance -- from other bad guys on the street whom they made a mistake of messing with.

Forum List

Back