bail out "who next"

i read an article this morning about appliances...we iz all gonna get new dishwashers ..if they give a rebate for water heaters i will go for that...my water heater is old but good..but i dont get it...is a new dishwasher really gonna break most people?

plus i think all this cash 4 bullshit is just that...

It will be an emergency that the WH raise money for the much needed vaccine for the H1N1...I mean people will be dying this is a cause to bring out the National Guard, and this is why Health Care must pass right now. CASH FOR FLU SHOTS

*snorts* lol

Last edited:
i read an article this morning about appliances...we iz all gonna get new dishwashers ..if they give a rebate for water heaters i will go for that...my water heater is old but good..but i dont get it...is a new dishwasher really gonna break most people?

plus i think all this cash 4 bullshit is just that...
no more water heaters you must learn to shower in the cold water...it's good for the earth and you won't be able to afford the hot water. That will be reserved for only the higher ups.

It will be an emergency that the WH raise money for the much needed vaccine for the H1N1...I mean people will be dying this is a cause to bring out the National Guard, and this is why Health Care must be pass right now. CASH FOR FLU SHOTS

*snorts* lol

amen now your talking.

Cash for computers! Oh yeah..just think of all that intel they get off of old hard drives. Yeah I see that happening. LOL

Cash for computers! Oh yeah..just think of all that intel they get off of old hard drives. Yeah I see that happening. LOL

That's scary, and possible, and stupid all rolled into one! :eek:

I'll take my $50 computer in, after wiping the HD of course, and get a nice $1,500 one for $10, I could agree with that. At least then I will be getting some of my own tax dollars back instead of it going to something I don't support at all, like motorists.

I'll take my $50 computer in, after wiping the HD of course, and get a nice $1,500 one for $10, I could agree with that. At least then I will be getting some of my own tax dollars back instead of it going to something I don't support at all, like motorists.
I was joking, KK. I would be willing to bet that there are people that would give their PC's away without even attempting to erase anything.

It will be an emergency that the WH raise money for the much needed vaccine for the H1N1...I mean people will be dying this is a cause to bring out the National Guard, and this is why Health Care must be pass right now. CASH FOR FLU SHOTS

*snorts* lol

amen now your talking.

I'm confused. Didn't you just do like two farewell threads?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1448457-post1.html

i was ust leaving for the night not forever to much fun here.

I was joking, KK. I would be willing to bet that there are people that would give their PC's away without even attempting to erase anything.

That's the scary part. ;)

Cash for Kool Aid...it seems some are drinking it faster then it's made.

Forum List

Back