Bahr: Israel's violence against peaceful protests will cause third intifada

Mr. Tinmore, can you answer the specific points that GHook raised (I mean aside from his macho posturing)? Like why there are still Palestinian refugees when the Jewish ones were absorbed by Israel long ago?

Israel needs all the Jews it can get.

It is not the responsibility of other countries to clean up after Israel.

LOL FY, the answer to your question is NO, he is unable to do it. He is mental midget and he has no idea what he is talking about. He is a fool. Just listen to his response.

Mr. Tinmore, can you answer the specific points that GHook raised (I mean aside from his macho posturing)? Like why there are still Palestinian refugees when the Jewish ones were absorbed by Israel long ago?

Israel needs all the Jews it can get.

It is not the responsibility of other countries to clean up after Israel.

As nationalist parties and festivals were held throughout Israel to mark the country’s Independence Day on 10 May, several thousand Palestinians and their supporters held a commemoration of their own in the Galilee, demanding the right to return to their ancestral villages and homes.

“This day is the Independence Day of the country, but it is also the day of the Nakba of the Palestinian people,” explained Wakim Wakim, the General Secretary of the Committee for the Rights of the Internally Displaced in Israel, the group that organized the march.

Participants in the March of Return, now in its 14th year, walked between two former Palestinian villages, al-Damun and al-Ruways, located not far from Acre (Akka) in northern Israel. Both villages were destroyed during the Nakba.

The Palestinian Nakba, Arabic for catastrophe, refers to the forced exodus of approximately 750,000 Palestinians from their homes during and before the time that Israel was founded in 1947-48.

Thousands of Palestinians in Israel march to return | The Electronic Intifada

And where exactly were they marching? Oh yeah, across the Israeli border. No mention of that little fact in this story.
What if Mexicans celebrating Cinco de Mayo marched across the border into the U.S protesting the loss of Mexican territory? Americans would be all for shooting the bastards. Rightfully so.

Not so. These were Palestinians stuck inside Israel.

GHooK, just because you are stupid I will make it easy for you.

Participants in the March of Return, now in its 14th year, walked between two former Palestinian villages, al-Damun and al-Ruways, located not far from Acre (Akka) in northern Israel. Both villages were destroyed during the Nakba.

And where exactly were they marching? Oh yeah, across the Israeli border. No mention of that little fact in this story. ~ GayHooker93

Tinmore thats the first time I seen you insult another poster on here.

When I post the truth he gives me a negative rep. If I was wrong...well OK.

"Get your facts straight you fucking loser! ~ GHook93 on negative rep for this post.

Other messages:
Faggot!
Suck a cock faggot!

And where exactly were they marching? Oh yeah, across the Israeli border. No mention of that little fact in this story. What if Mexicans celebrating Cinco de Mayo marched across the border into the U.S protesting the loss of Mexican territory? Americans would be all for shooting the bastards. Rightfully so.
Noone is preventing them from getting unstuck. Funny.

And where exactly were they marching? Oh yeah, across the Israeli border. No mention of that little fact in this story. What if Mexicans celebrating Cinco de Mayo marched across the border into the U.S protesting the loss of Mexican territory? Americans would be all for shooting the bastards. Rightfully so.
Noone is preventing them from getting unstuck. Funny.

Why should they leave their homeland just because Israel occupies it?

Palestine should stop bullshitting and just become part of Jordan and Syria already, this is getting old.
Why should they do that?
It's natural. They couldn't govern themselves. "After a short period of temporary administration in the West Bank, a group of leaders, notables and elders representing Palestinian Arabs who had emigrated from the occupied territories considered joining the East Bank, a patriotic and nationalist demand and a guarantee against Israeli dangers. They held two great historic meetings. The first was in Jericho on 1 December 1948 and the second in Nablus on 28 December 1948. ... Those present adopted resolutions calling on the late King Abdullah Bin al-Husein to take immediate steps to unify and merge the two Banks in a single State under his leadership."
King Hussein, March 15, 1972.
Humanitarian relocation of palistanians in arab lands is an even more noble option, of course.

Forum List

Back