Bahahaha The Ows are turning on Obama

I think this is funny as shit. I dont agree with the OWS on almost everything but finally something to agree with LOL
:lol::lol::lol: Remember Obama praised these people and now they are turning on him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Occupy Protesters Mobilize for Obama's Visit - NYTimes.com

Two things:

1) Obama never "praised" the OWS movement. All he has ever said was that he "understood their frustration."

2) This particular rally only had 100 protestors. I would hardly say the movement itself is turning against him. It would be stupid if they did. Obama is their only chance of getting their voices heard. Do you really think a Republican president is going to listen to them?

I think this is funny as shit. I dont agree with the OWS on almost everything but finally something to agree with LOL
:lol::lol::lol: Remember Obama praised these people and now they are turning on him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Two things:

1) Obama never "praised" the OWS movement. All he has ever said was that he "understood their frustration."

2) This particular rally only had 100 protestors. I would hardly say the movement itself is turning against him. It would be stupid if they did. Obama is their only chance of getting their voices heard. Do you really think a Republican president is going to listen to them?

Well, then Billy...you should wonder why the OWS moveement is NOT turning against the president...and government overall.

Aftereall, much of what they are protesting, Obama has acted in an opposite way.

So is the movement disingenuous and nothing more than a tool of the democratic party? Not saying it is.....but if they are not upset with the democratic party, the republican party and the President equally, then either they are clueless of what their beef is or they are being told what to say and do.

So which is it?

Yeah, right Billy. One of the biggest corporatist presidents of all time is their best hope.

You people are so stupid it's amazing you can dress yourselves in the morning.

Two things:

So you admit that it is partisan, bravo.:clap2:

when it comes time to vote who will these protestors vote for?

it will not be the republican candidate.

Occupy has always been critical of Obama; that's nothing new and we're not "turning" on him. In the end, however, we will either vote for him, vote third party, or not vote. We will not vote Republican.

They are so used to seeing their party follow blindly whoever they are told to vote for they dont understand a party that can handle discention

Occupy has always been critical of Obama; that's nothing new and we're not "turning" on him. In the end, however, we will either vote for him, vote third party, or not vote. We will not vote Republican.

Yes murdered border agents and crony payoffs has always brought democrats together.

Did you think we havent noticed?

Hey... a little free advice... DON'T VOTE.

spot on dragon

lol, you fuckin' change like the weather. They're critical of obama, but:

truthdoesn'tmatter said:
when it comes time to vote who will these protestors vote for?

it will not be the republican candidate.

:clap2:

You just noticing? This broad is out there in the outer freakin' universe somewhere. She ain't got a clue, so if she ever agrees with you, you better take a second look at what you said.

Yes murdered border agents and crony payoffs has always brought democrats together.

Did you think we havent noticed?

hmmm gee you really seem to think those are big issues huh?

How about your team could not get Ossama.

Your team crashed the world economy.

Your team gave everything they could to the wealthy until the whole country got fucked.

Your team wouldnt even make sure our soldiers had body armor before sending them to war.

Your team allowed the housing market to play games and then take millions of families out of their homes.

Your team caused the vast majority of the pain the American people are facing.

You can lie to yourself about it but most Americans know the truth

Hey... a little free advice... DON'T VOTE.

I will vote. I'm seriously thinking about voting Green, though. Since I live in California, which Obama will win anyway, it's a perfectly safe vote, and I'm becoming more and more disgusted with the president.

The Democrats and Republicans are not the only possibilities for political thought, and the entire point of Occupy is to drive political options not currently advocated by either party into play -- which we've succeeded in doing to a degree. That someone is not willing to vote Republican does not indicate support for the Democrats.

Bahahaha The Ows are turning on Obama

What blinded by partisanship dupes like you missed and no dobut continue to miss is that significant numbers of the OWS folks are not big fans of Obama, or the DEMS, either.

I know how hard that is for people who live in a black and white world to get.

Forum List

Back