Badnarik supports ending prohibition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne said:
After that twisting of my words and false apology, are you going to answer?

What are you talking about?
I have not twisted your words, and if I apologized to you, I am sorry, I did not mean to. Your posts to me are generally amount to you trying to persuade me to not post at all because you do not want to see critism of Bush from a smaller governmetn perspective. I am tired of them and have decided basically to ignore you.

JIHADTHIS said:
We have not tried to seriously take the product off the market. The "war on drugs" is a joke at best......

We have spent BILLIONS on it. The more we spend the worse the problem has become. I remember in the late 90's we were at about 17 billion a year.

But lets imagine that we spent 100 billion next year and it was so successful that you were able to cut production to half of what it is now. How much do you think the drugs would sell for after you elliminated so much? How would you prevent new people from going into the industry now that the profits are so much higher? How will you prevent the industry from obtaining better technology to protect and hide future production?

Travis

tpahl said:
What are you talking about?
I have not twisted your words, and if I apologized to you, I am sorry, I did not mean to. Your posts to me are generally amount to you trying to persuade me to not post at all because you do not want to see critism of Bush from a smaller governmetn perspective. I am tired of them and have decided basically to ignore you.

tpahl, your criticism of bush would be acceptable IF it had any basis of logic to go with it. You'rs do not. You are now stepping dangerously close to losing your posting priviledges if you continue to harass a moderator who, so far, has been admirable in her restraint with regards to you. Do not continue these kinds of posts. Keep your posts to the topic, provide fact, logic, and/or opinion but do NOT be condescending, especially to the moderators of this board.

DKSuddeth said:
tpahl, your criticism of bush would be acceptable IF it had any basis of logic to go with it. You'rs do not. You are now stepping dangerously close to losing your posting priviledges if you continue to harass a moderator who, so far, has been admirable in her restraint with regards to you. Do not continue these kinds of posts. Keep your posts to the topic, provide fact, logic, and/or opinion but do NOT be condescending, especially to the moderators of this board.

I have not harrased the moderator. She has accused me of twisting words and giving false apologies. I try to stay on topic all the time, but she continually tells me how I really should not be saying things (even though they are on topic. The majority of her replies to me have nothing to do with what I wrote and instead say things like I am unreasonable, or blinded, or other insults. All I was doing here was telling her I was not going to respond to her replies to me anymore as a courtesy so she would not have to bother writing them or expecting anything in return from me.

Travis

DKSuddeth said:
tpahl, your criticism of bush would be acceptable IF it had any basis of logic to go with it.

that is not true. My critisms have logic to go with it. You may not agree with my positions, but to claim that I have no logic to my arguement, I find offensive.

Travis

tpahl said:
that is not true. My critisms have logic to go with it. You may not agree with my positions, but to claim that I have no logic to my arguement, I find offensive.

Travis

If you are offended by not being logical, I'm not the one with the problem. Maybe your 'time out' will clear your head.

DKSuddeth said:
If you are offended by not being logical, I'm not the one with the problem. Maybe your 'time out' will clear your head.

It is offensive to call other peoples arguement as lacking in logic. You did not like what you were hearing and might have disagreed. Fine. But do not say that I am not giving any reason or logic to my statement and ban me from the site. It is irresponsible and rude.

Travis

tpahl said:
It is offensive to call other peoples arguement as lacking in logic. You did not like what you were hearing and might have disagreed. Fine. But do not say that I am not giving any reason or logic to my statement and ban me from the site. It is irresponsible and rude.

Travis

I didn't ban you because I disagreed with your 'logic'. You were banned by another moderater because of something you posted in another thread.

DKSuddeth said:
I didn't ban you because I disagreed with your 'logic'. You were banned by another moderater because of something you posted in another thread.

What exactly? It would have been nice to know what rule i broke. It would have been nicier to know of this rule in advance.

tpahl said:
What exactly? It would have been nice to know what rule i broke. It would have been nicier to know of this rule in advance.

WE're are not going to argue this. YOU go read the rules, then read through both threads. Pay attention to what mods are to do and posters need to respond and how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back