Badnarik in debates

Kathianne said:
From platform page, the problem is, I don't need to tell you what I'm looking for, it's up to your party to appeal to me, get it? It's the reason I'm working for and supporting GOP. Here's the encapsulated version, abstract if you will, of Libertarian take on WOT:

http://www.lp.org/issues/platform/iv.html

yeah, i know it is not up to you to tell me what you are looking for to make you join the LP. I am not asking that. I am asking what YOU meant by that comment. It did not make any sense to me given the context of the thread. Now I think I have a better understanding based on this last post of yours. Appearantly you are not happy with the LPs platform regarding reducing terrorism and not invading countries.

but I am still not sure what you are asking. You want to know when the LP would think it is appropriate to declare war?

Travis

American foreign policy should seek an America at peace with the world and the defense -- against attack from abroad -- of the lives, liberty, and property of the American people on American soil. Provision of such defense must respect the individual rights of people everywhere.

The principle of non-intervention should guide relationships between governments. The United States government should return to the historic libertarian tradition of avoiding entangling alliances, abstaining totally from foreign quarrels and imperialist adventures, and recognizing the right to unrestricted trade, travel, and immigration.

A nice utopian fantasy........ ;)

JIHADTHIS said:
A nice utopian fantasy........ ;)

I do not expet everyone to beleive this, but it is certainly deserves to be heard in the debates. A healthy exchange of ideas is much better for our country than Bush and kerry argueing about how many more troops to send.

Forum List

Back