Bad teachers

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
I went to a teachers union rally..
I had with me a stack of report cards from various students.

This union teacher said to me "If im a bad teacher prove it"
So I did.

I read off the report cards in his face..

F, F, F, F, F, F, F, F, F, D, D, D, D, F, F, F, D, D, D, F, F, F, D, D, D, D, F, F, C, C, D, D, F, F, F..

all the way down the line, and I said... that is what you get when you wont control your classroom, or teach your students or suit the needs of your students.

Then I punched him his face.

:)

So I did.

F, F, F, F, F, F, F, F, F, D, D, D, D, F, F, F, D, D, D, F, F, F, D, D, D, D, F, F, C, C, D, D, F, F, F..

all the way down the line, and I said... that is what you get when you wont control your classroom, or teach your students or suit the needs of your students.

Education starts at home. Ignorant parents...ignorant students.

So I did.

Says who? The leftist teacher's unions and the school administrators of cultural Marxism?

The only place education begins at home is in the homes of those who homeschool, and we all know what lefty wants to do to that option.

Home students do generally well in the three Rs, because of their parents.

Many of those students have trouble with critical analysis, which is easily and quickly re mediated at college.

The point is: parental involvement is the key to student success.

If your district is having problems, look at the parents.

Any statement such as "leftist teacher's unions and the school administrators of cultural Marxism" reveals a writer who did not have parental involvement at school.

Get the parents involved at school.

wont

/wônt,wōnt/

adjective
literary

adjective: wont

1. (of a person) in the habit of doing something; accustomed.
"he was wont to arise at 5:30 every morning"

synonyms: accustomed, used, given, inclined More
"he was wont to arise at 5:30"

noun
formalhumorous

noun: wont

1. one's customary behavior in a particular situation.
"Constance, as was her wont, had paid her little attention"

synonyms: custom, habit, way, practice, convention, rule More
"Paul drove fast, as was his wont"

verb
archaic

verb: wont; 3rd person present: wonts; 3rd person present: wont; past tense: wont; past participle: wont; past tense: wonted; past participle: wonted; gerund or present participle: wonting

1.make or be or become accustomed.
"wont thy heart to thoughts hereof"

Remember, punctuation is your friend...

A good education starts in the home. Seems like you could use a remedial English course...

Last edited:

Many of those students have trouble with critical analysis, which is easily and quickly re mediated at college.

Which three Rs? Reading, riting, and rithmatic?

Seems to me calling them the "three Rs" is the start of the problem...

Yes its good to blame all of society's ills on teachers. They are responsible for everything that is bad. Troll thread... funny.

Which three Rs? Reading, riting, and rithmatic?

Seems to me calling them the "three Rs" is the start of the problem...

h j, you are showing your age and lack of cultural understanding. :lol:

Look up 'critical analysis' while you are trying to figure this out.

Teachers must learn to make it interesting, and help children understand that they are learning many mysteries of the Universe at school. They must know that if they wish to become strong and superior to others, than they must seize the day, absorb everything that they can and take advantage of the opportunities before them!

Whether they choose to become part of the system or against the system as adults, children need to understand the power of knowledge.

Last edited:
Parents more than teachers or the system are the greatest influence for good or bad on their children's educations.

Any statement such as "leftist teacher's unions and the school administrators of cultural Marxism" reveals a writer who did not have parental involvement at school.

Get the parents involved at school.

when we move here down south I remember the teachers suggested a list of books for children to read over the summer vacation. What a blow back from some parents whining about kids shouldn't have to do any school work over the summer and they would be busy with vacation bible "school", (because everyone KNOWS you can't read and learn when you are attending a few hours a day bible school :uhoh3: )

And so much for the parents

A few things I would do to improve education.

1) Get rid of Summer Vacations. There's no good reason why these kids should get three months off to forget most of what they learned. A couple weeks, fine.

2) Stop teaching writing in cursive. No one does that anymore except for their signature. It's more important to teach them how to type.

3) Less feel good stuff, more of the basics- math, reading, history, science.

4) Reform the rules so it's easier to get rid of truly bad teachers.

So I did.

lol

Like that happened.

So I did.

In other words, the government schools are superfluous. You just argued to abolish them.

Forum List

Back