~Bad Tattoo~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
A woman walked into a tattoo shop, and asked the artist for set of unique tattoos. She wanted Robert Redford on the inside of one thigh, and Paul Newman on the other. He had her strip down, and got to work. After he was finished, the lady looked, and exclaimed "Why, that is the worst job I have seen! They look nowhere near close!". The artist replied that he had done a wonderful job, and could ask anyone. To prove his point, he brought a stranger in for his opinion. The stranger looked, and replied "I have no idea who the guys on either side are, but the one in the middle is definitely Willie Nelson.".

A woman walked into a tattoo shop, and asked the artist for set of unique tattoos. She wanted Robert Redford on the inside of one thigh, and Paul Newman on the other. He had her strip down, and got to work. After he was finished, the lady looked, and exclaimed "Why, that is the worst job I have seen! They look nowhere near close!". The artist replied that he had done a wonderful job, and could ask anyone. To prove his point, he brought a stranger in for his opinion. The stranger looked, and replied "I have no idea who the guys on either side are, but the one in the middle is definitely Willie Nelson.".

Ha-haaaaaaaaa! Too good. Too good.

Now a days there are most of people like to draw the tattoo on there body. They use the different design to draw the attractive tattoo. For the stylish tattoo they do one mistake and there tattoo become bad.

Show the world what a free-thinking individual you are!

Join the tens of millions of people who tattoo themselves.

That'll really make you stand out, won't it?

:lol:

Forum List

Back