Bad Santa

Make sure you give it away to everyone! hehe!

Jared wanted to see that on Sunday, but being Jaelynn was going, I told him FORGET IT!

VERY funny movie.

Janeen, I don't think it would be good to bring Jared either, there's wall-to-wall language, pretty much constant drinking, a little violence, and lots of sex too. I was actually a little shocked at the amount of stuff they got away with in it, so that should tell you how bad it is. And, I'm not sure if Jared is too old to believe in Santa or not, but this movie pretty much flat-out states many times that there's no santa.

That said, it's a really great movie for adults. For those who don't know, it's about a mall santa/elf team who use the santa thing as a cover for their real jobs as safecrackers. The Santa, Billy Bob Thornton (really hilarious here), is also a raging alcoholic/sexaholic who at one point is so drunk on the job, he pees his pants in front of all the kids. The writers somehow managed to have a main character who really isn't likable at all. In fact, all the characters are either really unlikable or really sick and twisted. Personally, I thought it was great, obviously it's not for certain people. Moi, you bashed Kill Bill for having no social values, so I doubt you'd think any more highly of this. If you're into more weird or alternative movies, though, you'll probably like this.

Yeah, I didn't think Jared seeing it was a good idea either. They had a big thing on TV about it and how kids really shouldn't be seeing it. They went and saw that movie the Haunted mansion, or something like that with Eddie Murphey? heard not that great though.

Forum List

Back