Bad night for astrophotography

asterism

Congress != Progress
Jul 29, 2010
Central Florida
Bad night for astrophotography, lots of light pollution. Absolutely beautiful, but not much fun to catch Jupiter at it's brightest.

But I did get a good sequence this weekend, it's my best yet. What do ya'll think?

30vyp7c.jpg

Did you get any of Uranus?

Was a perfect night (for early fall, at least) down here, but I was too whipped when I got home at 8 to get a scope out. Really wanted to get a look at Uranus, as I haven't looked at it in about 3 years, hoping to try tonight, if work allows.

Mounting my 10" LX200 permanently soon. Cannot wait to get that thing where I can just push a button, hop on the computer, and start sky-hopping again!

Did you get any of Uranus?

Not yet. Gonna give it a shot when the moon drifts a little lower.

Was a perfect night (for early fall, at least) down here, but I was too whipped when I got home at 8 to get a scope out. Really wanted to get a look at Uranus, as I haven't looked at it in about 3 years, hoping to try tonight, if work allows.

Mounting my 10" LX200 permanently soon. Cannot wait to get that thing where I can just push a button, hop on the computer, and start sky-hopping again!

I have dreams of doing that with a good imager one day but I've got to get a good alignment first. :eusa_wall:

Forum List

Back