Bad news Republicans....gas price down 13 cents from a year ago

The run up in prices during the BUSH II admin was in partial the spark that set off the tinkerbox economy the banksters had created.

Bush II was not responsible for that price spike, neither was he truly responsible for the collapse in prices as the worlds economy went into shock.

WE have presidents, kids, not kings

Funny stuff how things work when a president just with a stroke of the pen will bring down oil prices automatically. When Bush lifted the offshore drilling ban oil prices came down by 6.00 the next day or was it within a week.

The Prez gets the blame when prices are high so he gets the credit when they are lower.

The Prez doesnt' have much to do with the price of gas but what the hey, any credit will do. Of course he doesn't want the blame but will of course take the credit.

Have no fear. Gas will be going up again and Barry better hope that hike isn't around election time because he will get the blame.

The only time the president effects gas prices is when he is anti conventional energy

Gas prices continued their slide today, with the average price of a gallon of regular gas at $3.83, down 4 cents from a week ago, according to the Department of Energy. This price is also down 13 cents from a year ago.

The most expensive gas in the country is on the West Coast, where the average price for a gallon of regular is $4.12.

The least expensive gas is on the Gulf Coast, with the average price for a gallon of regular at $3.69.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2012/04/gas-prices-down-4-cents-a-gallon/

Only in liberal hate the poor that have to pinch more and get all the overtime they can is this good news for anyone.

damn you people will believe the dumbest shit.

Wait!

What?

Gas prices dropping in the months before an election?

I am shocked!

Seriously.

I am both flabbered and gasted by this extraordinary turn of events.

Wait!

What?

Gas prices dropping in the months before an election?

I am shocked!

Seriously.

I am both flabbered and gasted by this extraordinary turn of events.

I'm thinking the same thing, but didn't want to state the obvious.

Clearly, the obvious needs to be stated... lest the moronic left actually believe their bullshit.

True that's why you're here to do that. As for me I like too state the not so obvious that an anti energy president will affect the price of gas.

Gas prices continued their slide today, with the average price of a gallon of regular gas at $3.83, down 4 cents from a week ago, according to the Department of Energy. This price is also down 13 cents from a year ago.

The most expensive gas in the country is on the West Coast, where the average price for a gallon of regular is $4.12.

The least expensive gas is on the Gulf Coast, with the average price for a gallon of regular at $3.69.

Gas Prices Down 4 Cents a Gallon - ABC News

Gas was $1.61 in January 2009... now it's $3.86. That's an INCREASE since Obama took office, Christine. You STILL want to give him the credit???
Gas Price Historical Price Charts - GasBuddy.com

Is there a single nutter in the house who understands that Chris is simply telling you that you are all idiots for suggesting that rising gas prices is something that can be attributed to the President?

Also....I would like CG to EXPLAIN HOW OBAMA IS CONTROLLING THE PRICE OF GAS IN THE MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION. It is obvious, after all.

Is there a single nutter in the house who understands that Chris is simply telling you that you are all idiots for suggesting that rising gas prices is something that can be attributed to the President?

Also....I would like CG to EXPLAIN HOW OBAMA IS CONTROLLING THE PRICE OF GAS IN THE MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION. It is obvious, after all.

Did you have a brain fart and the power of the jolt was so bad you fell and busted your head?
When the president is anti conventional energy his policy will have an affect on gas prices.

yeah well, you should of told these nutters that back in 2006

Democrats blame Bush for high gas prices
Posted 4/22/2006 11:06 AM ET Share on emailE-mail | Share on printPrint |

WASHINGTON (AP) — Consumer gasoline prices continue to soar as the Bush administration places too much emphasis on drilling reserves and not enough on alternative fuels, Democrats said Saturday.

USATODAY.com - Democrats blame Bush for high gas prices

Bigreb..............you cannot substantiate the claim that Obama is "anti-conventional energy". It is a weak talking point.

You seem to be confused. You are at the same time saying that Obama is anti-energy which raises the price of gas AND agreeing with CG that he is manipulating the price downward in an election year. Which is it?

You are too easy. Best let CG answer for you.

That is good news of course it was around $1.80 a gallon when Obama was sworn in and there is a reasonable chance the price will start back up when the summer driving season get's into full swing we'll see.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was 1.80 a gallon because Bush destroyed the world economy.

Next.

Typical stupid partisan response.

There's really no need for the generic summation of what you are about to post.

The price of gas had been on steady decline before that happened

:eusa_liar:

Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-04-11%2Bat%2B%2BMonday%252C%2BApril%2B11%252C%2B5.02%2BPM.png

and it has been on a steady increase from the day Obama was sworn in which is almost 3 1/2 years now.

....along with the rest of the market.

I seem to remember the American Left accusing Bush of manipulating gas prices, too. We certainly have short memories.

So if, indeed, gas prices can be controlled by the Oval Office regardless of the political affiliation of its current occupant, precisely how is that done?

Actually the price of gas has not gone up all that much.

The value of the dollar has tanked.

and THAT is very very much big 0 fault.

That too, you add his anti conventional energy policy and a devalued dollar and what do you have?

His idiotic policies have made life vastly harder than they ever were under Bush.

Gas up
food up
clothing up
bills up
etc etc

why anyone would support, let alone re-elect this failure is beyond normal reasoning.

Gas was $1.61 in January 2009... now it's $3.86. That's an INCREASE since Obama took office, Christine. You STILL want to give him the credit???

WHY was gas at that price when Obama took office?

Come on, Conservative, you can occasionally muster up some honesty. I've seen it before.

WHY was gas at that price when Obama took office?

Come on, Conservative, you can occasionally muster up some honesty. I've seen it before.

why?

Forum List

Back