Bad news libs

Because most Libs think this scandal means the end of Fox News.

I don't know anyone who believes that. Though i do know a lot of rightwingnuts making up more nonsense about what they *think* others believe. :thup:

You clearly haven't read the myriad of threads about it. Cuz several of the lefties (not liberals) have orgasmed over the 'collapse of' or 'destruction of' News Corp.

You too, drama queen.

Because most Libs think this scandal means the end of Fox News.

I don't know anyone who believes that. Though i do know a lot of rightwingnuts making up more nonsense about what they *think* others believe. :thup:

You clearly haven't read the myriad of threads about it. Cuz several of the lefties (not liberals) have orgasmed over the 'collapse of' or 'destruction of' News Corp.

And ironically you defend News Corp.

Based on your ongoing posturing, one would think that you would consider News Corp., and especially Fox News, to be the worst of all you consider wrong with the media.

Is News Corp main stream media? Does News Corp have big ratings and influence the political outlook of many many people? Do you tend to believe reports from News Corp outlets?

If you answered yes to any or all of these, do you still believe the Liberal Main Stream Media is really a legitimate threat? Or, have you reasoned that claiming Liberal Main Stream Media bogeymen is nothing more undignified than playing the 'victim' card?

That should make you think twice before you gripe about others playing the 'victim' card, but I doubt it. If you had been thinking in the first place, you would never have bought into making a phantom excuse for your own political mistakes.
I don't really see how anyone on the right can play the "victim card". If the media has been so debilitating for the right...how did Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Bush1, and Bush2 ever get elected?
Ike - Super WWII Winning General & Head of Allied Command
Nixon - Checkers
Bush 1 - WWII Pacific Hero, Former Ambassador to China, Senator, CIA Director
Bush 2 - Sympathy vote--people were mad at WJClinton who lied and obstructed justice. Remembering how Clinton lied about GHWBush, the grass roots came out for Bush 2.

:D

The leftwing has an extremely long track record of trying to shut down opposition or "incorrect" viewpoints:

- Perennial attempts to revive the "fairness doctrine"
A few whacko lefties bringing the FD up every ten years or so is not anything close to a systemic attempt by the left to implement it. Why do you think it never gets passed?

Is pelosi a wacko leftie (supported reinstatement 2008)? Is bill clinton (supported reinstatement 2009)? Also, Reagan had to veto a reinstatement attempt passed by the democrat congress in 1987. It's a manistream lib position.

- Manipulation of FCC radio licenses
I don't believe that ever happened

:rolleyes: (sigh) Read up on the libs', and recently BO's attempts to get "diversity" in FCC licensees (ie not not conservative white guys).

It works both ways. Just look at the bahavior and speech codes at Christian righty universities.

Of which there are what - five in the whole country? How does that compare to thousands of lib-controlled universities?

That's because conservative bestselling books are nothing but revisionist Glenn Beck nonsense.

Pure mental masturbation on your part. Endless leftwing dreck is reviewed by the NYT.

Whubuwho? Hate crimes...left wing censorship of the media????

Ewwww --- shorted out your 1 watt brain - sorry.

Hollywood liberals have no power to shut down conservative media, and this isn't even an example of that.

Here, I'm talking about the fact that people who are conservative and work in the business know to keep their mouths shut if they ever want to work again. They wait till they're retired like charleton heston. Even then, the defamation machine will crank up against them, eg, look what happened to Jon Voight. Also note the comments about his employment possibilities:

BREITBART: Enemy of the State - Washington Times

- The blacklist against conservative professors in social science, humanities, and law departments in universities
Show me this black list.

David Horowitz has written extensively about this - read up.

Or, you could give me your list of recent appointments to humanities or or law or social science departments of conservative professors. :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back