Bad news libs

What does "libs" have to do with it?
Because most Libs think this scandal means the end of Fox News.

I don't know anyone who believes that. Though i do know a lot of rightwingnuts making up more nonsense about what they *think* others believe. :thup:

You clearly haven't read the myriad of threads about it. Cuz several of the lefties (not liberals) have orgasmed over the 'collapse of' or 'destruction of' News Corp.

I don't know anyone who believes that. Though i do know a lot of rightwingnuts making up more nonsense about what they *think* others believe. :thup:

You clearly haven't read the myriad of threads about it. Cuz several of the lefties (not liberals) have orgasmed over the 'collapse of' or 'destruction of' News Corp.
I personally hate the idea of Newscorp going anywhere. What would we do for fun around here if they stopped proving how absurdly foolish their advocacy propaganda addict viewers/listeners are on a daily basis?

Is News Corp main stream media? Does News Corp have big ratings and influence the political outlook of many many people? Do you tend to believe reports from News Corp outlets?

If you answered yes to any or all of these, do you still believe the Liberal Main Stream Media is really a legitimate threat? Or, have you reasoned that claiming Liberal Main Stream Media bogeymen is nothing more undignified than playing the 'victim' card?

That should make you think twice before you gripe about others playing the 'victim' card, but I doubt it. If you had been thinking in the first place, you would never have bought into making a phantom excuse for your own political mistakes.

Is News Corp main stream media? Does News Corp have big ratings and influence the political outlook of many many people? Do you tend to believe reports from News Corp outlets?

If you answered yes to any or all of these, do you still believe the Liberal Main Stream Media is really a legitimate threat? Or, have you reasoned that claiming Liberal Main Stream Media bogeymen is nothing more undignified than playing the 'victim' card?

That should make you think twice before you gripe about others playing the 'victim' card, but I doubt it. If you had been thinking in the first place, you would never have bought into making a phantom excuse for your own political mistakes.
I don't really see how anyone on the right can play the "victim card". If the media has been so debilitating for the right...how did Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Bush1, and Bush2 ever get elected?

Sorry, doesn't wash.

The leftwing has an extremely long track record of trying to shut down opposition or "incorrect" viewpoints:

- Perennial attempts to revive the "fairness doctrine"

- Manipulation of FCC radio licenses

- University speech codes

- Refusal of the NYT to review conservative bestselling books

- Refusal of the lib publishing industry to publish many conservative books (thank god for Regenery)

- hate crime extra penalties

- RICO act used to shut down abortion mill protests

- The hollywood conservative blacklist

- The blacklist against conservative professors in social science, humanities, and law departments in universities

"Lib Boogeyman"? ---- yaaaaaaa surrrrrre.

Sorry, doesn't wash.

The leftwing has an extremely long track record of trying to shut down opposition or "incorrect" viewpoints:

- Refusal of the lib publishing industry to publish many conservative books (thank god for Regenery)

- The blacklist against conservative professors in social science, humanities, and law departments in universities

So you opted for the undignified route and still claim victim-hood at eh hands of a Liberal Media in spite of the power, influence and ratings touted by News Corp and Fox News particularly.

A few whacko lefties bringing the FD up every ten years or so is not anything close to a systemic attempt by the left to implement it. Why do you think it never gets passed?

I don't believe that ever happened

It works both ways. Just look at the bahavior and speech codes at Christian righty universities.

That's because conservative bestselling books are nothing but revisionist Glenn Beck nonsense. Besides...forcing the NYT to review books of a certain ideology isn't freedom of the press now is it?

Once again...those books are garbage. And reputable publishers don't want history to look back on them for producing such vacuuous propaganda.

Whubuwho? Hate crimes...left wing censorship of the media????

????

Hollywood liberals have no power to shut down conservative media, and this isn't even an example of that.

Show me this black list.

You're not a victim, nor is conservative media. I listen to Rush, and both he and Fox are always goiing on and on about how nobody watches or listens to the mainstream media. Which is it?......vicitm?....or the most powerful names in the news?

I don't know anyone who believes that.

Hogwash. :lol: Leftwingers have been in a frenzy since the cell phone hacking stories broke, since they see this as possibly leading to the restoration of the liberal news monopoly.

How many posts did the Anthony Weiner thread have in comparison to the NewsCorp thread?
Weinergate-3,922 posts
Murdoch's News of the World hacks dead teenager's phone-679 posts

Enough said, this thread is dead! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back