Bad News for the we lost dems.

There were not 600k killed. That is a fantasy number made up by an anti war group bent on spinning their crap. The Iraqi Government does in fact have numbers. Why? Well cause they issue death certificates and the hospitals report to them. When they were claiming 200k had died the Iraqi Government said 20 k. So you do the math.

As for Ravi, she is so full of shit her eyes are brown. And the next time she calls me Wow she will find out just how nasty I can be. She is a political hack, partisan piece of Garbage that routinely lies and distorts, she never backs up her claims because her claims are all fabricated in her pea brain. She uses her head as a hat rack and thinks with emotions. She "feels" things. Typical brain dead Liberal turd for brains. She "feels" it is right. She "feels" that her position is correct. She "feels" that we failed. Get the idea? If she had to think her head would explode because it is full of fumes from her ass and the spark of two brain cells rubbing together would ignite the gas and blow her head off.

The only difference between Ravi and Wow is she is a liberal and a female. She is a refined Sealybobo. Full of ignorance and passing it off as intelligence. They took her IQ and it failed to register. She is a walking talking brain dead medical miracle. The medical staff found no brain wave activity at all and would have declared her dead except she uses her ass to keep going.

so lets say the number was completely made up (source?), and only 20,000 innocent people have been killed. is that not still a tragedy? nothing is worse than the loss of human life. especially when it probably could have largely been avoided through better planning

Cool.. we won .. I guess the troops can head home in say.... 16mnths... Unfortunately that plays right into Obamas hands... I can understand why you cats are pissed...

Exactly. And Oil can pay for the war, too.

Why did we invade this shithole in the first place? Mobile weapons labs? Drone aircraft that were seriously going to fly the Atlantic and drop anthrax on us? :cuckoo:

Mission Accomplished

Exactly. And Oil can pay for the war, too.

Why did we invade this shithole in the first place? Mobile weapons labs? Drone aircraft that were seriously going to fly the Atlantic and drop anthrax on us? :cuckoo:

Mission Accomplished

I am sure glad you dumb as rocks Liberals are NOT running our security. Until that magical Mushroom cloud DOES appear over some US city you dip sticks will be saying "No threat" Hell most of you do not even approve of the Afghanistan war.

My favorite line is , " it is a police problem", so Einstein, remind me how the cops arrest someone in a foreign Country that won't even let us in?

Bush NEVER said Iraq was going to directly attack us, but you idiots wouldn't know that cause your military abilities are on par with a 2 year old. The threat was that he would find or make a terror organization and use chemicals, biological or eventually Nuclear weapons in a terror attack, in the hopes we couldn't pin it on him later.

And Guess what? The papers we captured AFTER the fall of the regime PROVE that is EXACTLY what he was planning. But you dumb fuckers keep saying " where are the WMD's" makes for a good sound bite for the dumb as rocks crowd.

I am sure glad you dumb as rocks Liberals are NOT running our security. Until that magical Mushroom cloud DOES appear over some US city you dip sticks will be saying "No threat" Hell most of you do not even approve of the Afghanistan war.

My favorite line is , " it is a police problem", so Einstein, remind me how the cops arrest someone in a foreign Country that won't even let us in?

Bush NEVER said Iraq was going to directly attack us, but you idiots wouldn't know that cause your military abilities are on par with a 2 year old. The threat was that he would find or make a terror organization and use chemicals, biological or eventually Nuclear weapons in a terror attack, in the hopes we couldn't pin it on him later.

And Guess what? The papers we captured AFTER the fall of the regime PROVE that is EXACTLY what he was planning. But you dumb fuckers keep saying " where are the WMD's" makes for a good sound bite for the dumb as rocks crowd.

Ya, ya, sure they did

We are now back a couple trillion dollars--including future costs in veterans benefits--our government has lost all kinds of credibility and we have lost 4,000 troops and thousands more wounded. And for what? To create a shaky little, shithole country?

The money could have been better spent

source?

It is public Domain. A review of it was provided by Lay on his report to Congress in 2004 I believe. Look it up your self. Why waste my time posting what is on this board already when you are just going to ignore it anyway?

necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit.
it is YOUR responsibility to prove any allegations you make. if you cant back up a claim, dont make it. and you assume a lot about me in saying i'll ignore it. you know what assuming does. now please, show me a source because i am curious if this is true or not

*WARNING* :meow::meow::meow: *WARNING*

~~~~ Cat Fight Ahead ~~~~~

:salute: Dontcha just love America? :salute:

I love it!!!!

:iagree: I love a good cat fight in the morning! :D

Originally Posted by RetiredGySgt

As for Ravi, she is so full of shit her eyes are brown. And the next time she calls me Wow she will find out just how nasty I can be.
The only difference between Ravi and Wow is she is a liberal and a female. She is a refined Sealybobo. Full of ignorance and passing it off as intelligence. They took her IQ and it failed to register. She is a walking talking brain dead medical miracle. The medical staff found no brain wave activity at all and would have declared her dead except she uses her ass to keep going.

Wow? My eyes are blue. And are you telling me it's possible for you to be nastier?

It is public Domain. A review of it was provided by Lay on his report to Congress in 2004 I believe. Look it up your self. Why waste my time posting what is on this board already when you are just going to ignore it anyway?

As for RGS, he is so full of shit his eyes are brown. He is a political hack, partisan piece of Garbage that routinely lies and distorts, he never backs up his claims because his claims are all fabricated in his pea brain. He uses his head as a hat rack and thinks with emotions. He "feels" things. Typical brain dead Con turd for brains. He "feels" it is right. He "feels" that his position is correct. He "feels" that Bush is God. Get the idea? If he had to think his head would explode because it is full of fumes from his ass and the spark of two brain cells rubbing together would ignite the gas and blow his head off.

The only difference between RGS and Wow is he is a Bush lover and a male. He is a refined Sealybobo. Full of ignorance and passing it off as intelligence. They took his IQ and it failed to register. He is a walking talking brain dead medical miracle. The medical staff found no brain wave activity at all and would have declared him dead except he uses his ass to keep going.

:lol:

As for RGS, he is so full of shit his eyes are brown. He is a political hack, partisan piece of Garbage that routinely lies and distorts, he never backs up his claims because his claims are all fabricated in his pea brain. He uses his head as a hat rack and thinks with emotions. He "feels" things. Typical brain dead Con turd for brains. He "feels" it is right. He "feels" that his position is correct. He "feels" that Bush is God. Get the idea? If he had to think his head would explode because it is full of fumes from his ass and the spark of two brain cells rubbing together would ignite the gas and blow his head off.

The only difference between RGS and Wow is he is a Bush lover and a male. He is a refined Sealybobo. Full of ignorance and passing it off as intelligence. They took his IQ and it failed to register. He is a walking talking brain dead medical miracle. The medical staff found no brain wave activity at all and would have declared him dead except he uses his ass to keep going.

Wow what a wonderful pile of insults and jokes, with no substance at all! You ever think of going after Lettermens job?

Speaking of posting lies and distortions. Did you ever provide that link I asked for to prove you claim that the US has killed "millions of innocent Iraqis"?

Last edited:

As I've stated before and will likewise state many times into the future, I find it amusing that people who do nothing but insult and attack others consider themselves the intelligent ones when they cant even respond to a coherent argument.

It must really hack you off that McCain is reduced to saying now that Obama's 16-month pull out plan is just about right.

We haven't "won" anything. Violence is down, which is good. But, that's a tactical metric. Its not a measure of "victory". Iraq is going to have a nominally pro-Iranian government, and sporadic violence will continue for years to come. Did we really spend a trillion dollars to go on a ghost hunt for WMD, and replace an anti-iranian dictator, with a pro-iranian Shia government?

Just because the largest ethnic group in Iraq is Shia does not mean that they will be anywhere near "pro-Iran" It was Iraqi Shia that bore the largest losses of all in the Iran-Iraq war. Iranians are Persians, not Arabs and that alone trumps the Shia label and ensures there is no love lost between Iraqi Arab Shia and their Persian Shiite neighbors.

Just because the largest ethnic group in Iraq is Shia does not mean that they will be anywhere near "pro-Iran" It was Iraqi Shia that bore the largest losses of all in the Iran-Iraq war. Iranians are Persians, not Arabs and that alone trumps the Shia label and ensures there is no love lost between Iraqi Arab Shia and their Persian Shiite neighbors.

Careful Zoomie you are using far to much LOGIC for many liberal Democrat Partisans to grasp. You are in danger of losing them :)

Well, she didn't, but I think I put some of that research on the previous page, if you're actually interested.

Yeah I believe I saw it, and the high estimate was 600k dead Iraqi Civilians. Unless that was not your post. Besides, blaming all those on us is being pretty unfair. It makes it sound like US troops killed them all, when the truth is the VAST majority of them were killed by their own countrymen and Foreign terrorists.

Ravi and several others on this board are always asking people to provide links for their claims, yet seem to think they do not have to!!

Last edited:
It makes it sound like US troops killed them all, when the truth is the VAST majority of them were killed by their own countrymen and Foreign terrorists.

Ravi and several others on this board are always asking people to provide links for their claims, yet seem to think they do not have to!!

I'd like a source for that claim.

But regardless of source or not, the discussion here is how many Iraqi deaths the invasion has caused, not exclusively how many Iraqis have been personally killed directly by US military personnel.

BTW, the highest estimate in the sources of my post was over 1,000,000 dead iraqis.

I'd like a source for that claim.

Come on man you need a source after hearing daily for years about 100 plus a day Iraqis killed by terrorist attacks in Iraq? Do you think we were carrying out those terrorist attacks?

Besides, Ravi said the US have killed millions of Iraqi Civilians, she did not say we "Caused" their deaths. Bit of a difference there I would say.

Up to 1 million is not the same as Millions now is it. Millions implys 2 million or more does it not?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back