Bad news for the vast leftwing conspiracy

I just thought you'd forgotten to take your Aricept. ;)

You should try to be nicer to the retard. He can't help it that he is senile. It is so sad to watch him make these kinds of posts and then to claim that his psychotic rants are merely jokes. This is his typical modus operandi and he tends to demonstrate his inability to reason and to use common sense every time he posts and it only hurts his feelings and ego when you question his mental state. I know I am as mean to RetiredGySgt as the next person but I try not to be to hard on the poor man because he is pathetic enough as it is without me adding to much more to his psychotic state of mind. We should all pray for RetiredGySgt because that is what we do for pathetic losers. :eusa_pray:

You should try to be nicer to the retard. He can't help it that he is senile. It is so sad to watch him make these kinds of posts and then to claim that his psychotic rants are merely jokes. This is his typical modus operandi and he tends to demonstrate his inability to reason and to use common sense every time he posts and it only hurts his feelings and ego when you question his mental state. I know I am as mean to RetiredGySgt as the next person but I try not to be to hard on the poor man because he is pathetic enough as it is without me adding to much more to his psychotic state of mind. We should all pray for RetiredGySgt because that is what we do for pathetic losers. :eusa_pray:

Well, unlike you, I am not locked up in a mental ward, only allowed to post when the staff are away from the computer. Or on your limited free time. I suggest you pay more attention in group and learn more people skills and coping skills. Perhaps a change of medication would help with that paranoia and delusional state of yours?

You really should get out more...but then I am sure they would just recapture you and up the dosage on your meds.

Well, unlike you, I am not locked up in a mental ward, only allowed to post when the staff are away from the computer. Or on your limited free time. I suggest you pay more attention in group and learn more people skills and coping skills. Perhaps a change of medication would help with that paranoia and delusional state of yours?

Are you upset retard? Because I would suggest you see a doctor about your mental state because you are beginning to sound more and more like your psychotic representatives who tell other members of Congress to "fuck off." That was a subtle reference to the retard Dicky Cheney who is married to a whore. The only people skills I need is to tell fucking assholes exactly what they need to hear because doing anything less allows people to continue to live in a fantasy world where they think everyone agrees with them violating the rights of others and that everyone consents to them voting to deny them representation because everyone is allowed to vote.

Second, the practice of calling those who speak the truth and condemn the tryannical practices of people like you insane has become an art form for your kind. This is exactly what de Tocqueville was referring to when he described your kind. He was far more kind in his choice of words but I am willing to point out in the most harsh words possible that you are insane and that those who represent you are insane. If you want to learn more about what the real problem is than you can start by reading: http://www.mises.org/story/1296 It will be a good starting point but I suspect that you won't read it and if you do that it will be such an indictment of you that you will have to find some way to dismiss it. Maybe the author is in a mental institution. :eusa_naughty:

You really should get out more...but then I am sure they would just recapture you and up the dosage on your meds.

Nice try asshole! You should have stuck with my being childish. :cuckoo: Why don't you make your mind up already. Am I childish or on meds? Or is it both? :eusa_hand: You may not realize it yet but I have become immune to being called childish or nuts when I have the courage to stand up and to confront evil in its face. Evil often doesn't even recognize itself as evil and that is why it is necessary to speak up and to denounce it and I intend to do so and to be counted among those who have opposed the Constitution since the group of traitors who drafted it met and conspired to deprive Americans of their right to self-government by foisting upon us the same form of government we rebelled against. One contemporary Historian writing of this said "The strong central authority they created would in time reproduce every statist feature of the British system—political corruption, perpetual debt, debilitating taxation, consolidated power, and a global empire. Such was not the promise of the Revolution." I agree with him and with those at the time of the founding who resist your faction. They too had to endure the insults of you evil bastards. Some where even physically attacked by your faction which was led by none other than Alexander Hamilton and James Madison. I am grateful to only have to bear the verbal attacks of you evil bastards because those who came before me had to endure the physical attacks of your faction.

I am curious as to why this thread is in the current events forum and not the humor forum, given the fact that the author claims it is an "obvious joke".

maybe a thoughtful moderator would be kind enough to move it to where it rightly belongs....

although, sadly enough, there isn't a forum entitled "where the sun don't shine" which would be an even more appropriate "destination".

I am curious as to why this thread is in the current events forum and not the humor forum, given the fact that the author claims it is an "obvious joke".

maybe a thoughtful moderator would be kind enough to move it to where it rightly belongs....

although, sadly enough, there isn't a forum entitled "where the sun don't shine" which would be an even more appropriate "destination".

Agreed. The author isn't intelligent and this thread should be moved to the humor forum since apparently he claims it was meant as a joke even though we all know he is a liar when he says this but let us take him at his word and move this thread to a more appropriate forum based on what he has said. That way people don't have to deal with his so-called sense of humor which isn't funny at all unless they want to.:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back