Bad news for pot smoking nicotine nazis

There is a movement in the UK to crack down on pot and start serious punishment of users. This came about because pot smokers have committed some very violet attacks. New strains of marijuana, notably one called Skunk, which has made its way to the US, caused a pot user to attack one of the UK's richest women. Lisa Voice was attacked by a pot user and almost killed. She required numerous surgeries to her face to repair the damage. The photographs of her injuries were too gruesome to be published.

Link?

Try this.

Government crackdown on cannabis : Directgov - Newsroom

Caused by the kinds of attacks that occurred on Lisa Voice.

My personal tendency is to agree with dilloduck. As long as the general public doesn't have to support lazy stupid people with no ambition. And, provided that the public has the support of strong self defense laws when the drugged up zombies need a final course correction.

Pretty much, I'm willing to hand the drug wars over to the cartels. They know how to handle drug users and EX drug users as well since the cartels slaughter entire rehab centers. Legalized drugs will make the government the newest cartel on the block. If there is anything the cartels know all about, it's how to handle competition. Since it is all upside and there is no downside, legalize it all.

I just want to state for the record, I am not now, nor have I ever been zombified. Additionally I do not now, nor have I ever hosted or approved of zombies.

Ok, maybe I hosted a zombie or two in college, but I did not enjoy it, I just did it because of peer pressure.

Legalize it. We need more lazy and stupid people with no ambition.

:thup:

There are legitimate reasons not to smoke pot. If we want to be effective in combating use, then be honest.

Pot does not:

• Make people homicidal
  • Make people cannibals
  • Make men rapists
  • Make women sluts
  • Lead to harder drugs
  • Addict people

Pot does:

• Make people lazy
  • Make people stupid
  • Kill ambition
  • Often cause impotence (while high)

If you want to be a limp dicked moron, watching Maury and eating Doritos while waiting for the welfare check, pot is a good choice. Otherwise, it's a shitty choice.

Legalize it. We need more lazy and stupid people with no ambition.

:thup:

There are legitimate reasons not to smoke pot. If we want to be effective in combating use, then be honest.

Pot does not:

• Make people homicidal
  • Make people cannibals
  • Make men rapists
  • Make women sluts
  • Lead to harder drugs
  • Addict people

Pot does:

• Make people lazy
  • Make people stupid
  • Kill ambition
  • Often cause impotence (while high)

If you want to be a limp dicked moron, watching Maury and eating Doritos while waiting for the welfare check, pot is a good choice. Otherwise, it's a shitty choice.

As long as pot addicts don't get a single cent of taxpayer benefits, I agree with you.

Forum List

Back