Bad news for paypal

EBay is dumping PayPal for a Dutch rival

Never heard of the Dutch company.

So what is the future for Paypal ?

eBay and PayPal split a long time ago.
What do you mean by that?
I ask because everything i have bought in the last few years has been paypal only
I found Jet to be cheaper and faster..and no damn Paypal.. I had an issue with them on one financial payment process and they screwed me..So I never use them..
If i got screwed, i wouldnt either.

I ask because everything i have bought in the last few years has been paypal only
I found Jet to be cheaper and faster..and no damn Paypal.. I had an issue with them on one financial payment process and they screwed me..So I never use them..
It was only twenty five dollars but I'm a hard ass....

Hasn't Ebay always used PayPal? I like PayPal.

I have bought off Ebay, but doubt I ever would again. I have known some people that got ripped off by Ebay.
Ebay has always taken care of me. I have been a loyal customer since i was 14.

Wow, that's two whole years.
Watch out for miners...

Mmm something you would know by personal experience perhaps? :)
Yeah I do, they dig-dug too much..

I hear ya on that one!!
One of the reasons among many I didn't have kids.:)

As a whole PP is very protective of their members.

Ebay has always taken care of me. I have been a loyal customer since i was 14.

Wow, that's two whole years.
Watch out for miners...

Mmm something you would know by personal experience perhaps? :)
Yeah I do, they dig-dug too much..

I hear ya on that one!!
One of the reasons among many I didn't have kids.:)
You can have mine, but they are grown. Wait that's my retirement..

And next time it could have been 250

Yeah....

I've never had the vaguest problem with PayPal. And I've been dealing with it longer than Harley. Before I was born in fact.

And their support staff has always been superb. WAY better than eBay's.

I've never had the vaguest problem with PayPal. And I've been dealing with it longer than Harley. Before I was born in fact.

I got nowhere with them when they double charged me, but you know it happens..

I sold on e-bay a lot until Witman brought in pay pal. They created a forum and hired people to tell everyone how wonderful it was. There was a group of us on that forum that made fun of the lying hired help.
I was banned from e-bay when a woman wrote, "I have concerns about pay pal. Should I use it"? Her moniker was, They call me mommy. So I responded, "They'll be calling you mummy before you get your money out of pay pal's hands." I had a 100% sell record too, but once they forced you onto pay pal all a buyer had to do was say item wasn't represented as such and they got the item and their money back, so I was on my way out anyway. Too much drama. Pay pal in it's infancy was atrocious.

Why are you talking to me like im not here?

I love paypal. Paypal is awesome. You can pay bills with it. Some newer credit card swiping machines even have the option to use it. Instead of swiping, you enter your email and password aaaaand done.
Maybe thats just in the advanced state of TN :dunno:
in NV we just talk to the card and tell it what we want to do....voice activated cards,nothing like it....

Why are you talking to me like im not here?

Are you? :dunno:

once they forced you onto pay pal all a buyer had to do was say item wasn't represented as such and they got the item and their money back,

Yep, that happened to me. But only once. I completely blame eBay for that though, not PP.

Forum List

Back