bad news for obama. usa today poll has

no i am not. Why do you have to be so rude their. I have respect for your views. I don,t dismiss you with rude comments like that. No need for it

Adults take more pride in their use of the language. Your spelling, grammar and overall communication skills suggest that you are a young person who doesn't much care for paying attention in class.

Think of it as constructive criticism.
I am dyslexic so i have issues with my spelling and writing. i do take constructive criticism. I have always since i was kid at school been working on this. So i have taken constructive criticism from everybody

I do take pride in my use of language. But i am always trying to improve

So i just felt no need to attack me on this. Their are many people in the world are dyslexic. They try to improve all the time. But it not helped when people attack without providing helpful advice.
Also i take offense to say because i have bad spelling and grammer i did not work hard in class. I worked very hard at school and tried extra harder due to the issues i had with my writing and spelling.

Anyway, I suspect the polls always showed ROmney ahead. But who wants to follow a race that's a blowout to begin with? So they artificially inflate Obama's numbers to make it look like it's a real fight to attract readers. Then as Election Day gets closer they revert to actual polling so they dont look like chumps after the election.
It sure looks like One N Done. Interesting how whatever the Left said about bUsh is actually turning out to be true about Obama.

Anyway, I suspect the polls always showed ROmney ahead. But who wants to follow a race that's a blowout to begin with? So they artificially inflate Obama's numbers to make it look like it's a real fight to attract readers. Then as Election Day gets closer they revert to actual polling so they dont look like chumps after the election.
It sure looks like One N Done. Interesting how whatever the Left said about bUsh is actually turning out to be true about Obama.
Well whatever your views on either man it can not be denied romney in very good position now to win and become 45th president of united states of america.

Are you twelve years old?
no i am not. Why do you have to be so rude their. I have respect for your views. I don,t dismiss you with rude comments like that. No need for it

Adults take more pride in their use of the language. Your spelling, grammar and overall communication skills suggest that you are a young person who doesn't much care for paying attention in class.

Think of it as constructive criticism.

I kind of assumed that decker is young but I also got the notion that he might be European. Possibly, English is just not his native tongue?

I kind of admire his ability to call it like he sees it even when he would prefer that things were different.

Very interesting, thanks. I don't hold a lot of stock in polls generally but was amused to hear yesterday that Romney's numbers are probably closer to 59% ... after you take the lib media slant off.

Forum List

Back