bad news for obama. usa today poll has

Don't worry. Be happy. Getting RID of the Obama Administration will be the best move to preserve America.

Getting rid of Obamacare is necessary and desirable.

And what "cuts" are you "worried" about? You need to worry more about NOT getting Romney in to START the process of cutting. We are in DIRE fiscal shape. We cannot afford any more of the long history we have had of complete irresponsibility in that realm. President Obama has NO intention of doing anything to stem it. Mitt is much more likely to bust a move along those lines. We NEED that.
look you need cut but i worry he follow our prime minster david cameron example and cutt to fast. he cut very fast and yet been no growth while even more people are unemployed. debt need to be bought down but cuts need be not done so far as it does not ensure growth . This is just my view

Decker, as a Brit living in the UK, Obama has made it possible for you to contribute to his campaign. He accepts foreign donations so be sure to send a lot. I personally wouldn't but it might cheer you up.
i won,t send him anything as it be wrong for non american to do that. I have a right to want him to win but look if he loses i wish mitt romney the best of luck. America a great nation and will always be whoever leads you.

You think decker wants the incumbent to lose?

Why?
i don,t want him to lose at all. For me he shares more of my views then romney ever will. Nothing against either man but i share more of my views with obama. But i have to be honest about where the polls are and it looking worrying for him.

What a good honest answer...bravo :clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

rep for no spin or bs
no worries thanks for the kind word and the rep. I want obama to win but he in bad position and no pointing bs about it. You got to be honest as i am sure you guys would be if it was other way round.th

Don't worry. Be happy. Getting RID of the Obama Administration will be the best move to preserve America.

And what "cuts" are you "worried" about? You need to worry more about NOT getting Romney in to START the process of cutting. We are in DIRE fiscal shape. We cannot afford any more of the long history we have had of complete irresponsibility in that realm. President Obama has NO intention of doing anything to stem it. Mitt is much more likely to bust a move along those lines. We NEED that.
look you need cut but i worry he follow our prime minster david cameron example and cutt to fast. he cut very fast and yet been no growth while even more people are unemployed. debt need to be bought down but cuts need be not done so far as it does not ensure growth . This is just my view

We cannot start cutting soon enough. And there isn't a "cut" or any such thing which will get CALLED a "cut" (even if it isn't a real "cut") that can be implemented that will not "hurt" someone or some group somewhere at some point.

So, yeah. Pain is in our future. But not doing anything about it, now, and dramatically is childish. Re-setting a broken bone can be painful too. That's not a compelling reason not to get about the business of fixing what's broken.

We cannot start cutting soon enough. And there isn't a "cut" or any such thing which will get CALLED a "cut" (even if it isn't a real "cut") that can be implemented that will not "hurt" someone or some group somewhere at some point.

So, yeah. Pain is in our future. But not doing anything about it, now, and dramatically is childish. Re-setting a broken bone can be painful too. That's not a compelling reason not to get about the business of fixing what's broken.
you make a good point and need to cut debt is very important. But be careful from uk example. George osboune went on massive cuts and yet after two and half years he created no growth virtually at all.

But your right that debt need to be addressed. But romney need better plan about doing it then cameron has shown.

you make a good point and need to cut debt is very important. But be careful from uk example. George osboune went on massive cuts and yet after two and half years he created no growth virtually at all.

But your right that debt need to be addressed. But romney need better plan about doing it then cameron has shown.

When we are already on the very cusp of paying 100 cents of every dollar to cover interest on the debt and social security and medicare (and soon, unless we smarten up, Obamacare), we have no damn choice but to immediately lower the debt. Pay that bitch down.

And there's no way we can pay off a tremendous amount of it at any one time. It is going to be a slow process if the American politicians have the nerve to do it at all.

But just like a family that has overextended their credit and maxed out their credit cards, etc., cannot borrow more in the hopes that they can avoid their doom, so too America cannot go on stupidly and foolishly just accumulating more debt on the debt to finance the interest on the debt and so on and so on and so on.

It OUGHT to be a firm goal of the Administration to (a) pay the interest on our debts as they come due, first (b) then pay down some small percentage or fraction of a percent if need be of the principle portion of that debt and then (c) go about paying, AS WE ARE ABLE, for all the other "things" we choose to spend our collected wealth on. This last point entails actually CRAFTING honest to God BUDGETS and then abiding by them.

When we are already on the very cusp of paying 100 cents of every dollar to cover interest on the debt and social security and medicare (and soon, unless we smarten up, Obamacare), we have no damn choice but to immediately lower the debt. Pay that bitch down.

And there's no way we can pay off a tremendous amount of it at any one time. It is going to be a slow process if the American politicians have the nerve to do it at all.

But just like a family that has overextended their credit and maxed out their credit cards, etc., cannot borrow more in the hopes that they can avoid their doom, so too America cannot go on stupidly and foolishly just accumulating more debt on the debt to finance the interest on the debt and so on and so on and so on.

It OUGHT to be a firm goal of the Administration to (a) pay the interest on our debts as they come due, first (b) then pay down some small percentage or fraction of a percent if need be of the principle portion of that debt and then (c) go about paying, AS WE ARE ABLE, for all the other "things" we choose to spend our collected wealth on. This last point entails actually CRAFTING honest to God BUDGETS and then abiding by them.
well you hope if romney had a budget it be good one.
also your right debt is to high and needs to be bought down a lot. But all i say is while you bring it down romney would need to plan for growth. Cameron in uk has no had clue about creating growth in either private or public sector.

Why DID Admiral Mike Mullen, the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, say that the National Debt, is the single biggest threat to national security?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 48%.

Ohio: Obama 48%, Romney 47%
Florida: Romney 51%, Obama 47%
Virginia: Romney 49%, Obama 47%

romney leading 51% to 45 % nationaly. even worse new for obama he now tied with romney with women and is 12% behind with men.

worst possible news on eve of debate. but if anything going to push him to peform well on tuesday night then this well.

he behind now and he has to turn up tuesday night to have a chance in this election.

if he underpeform the games up

Dream on.
i am not dreaming on. I am unhappy and gutted at these polls. I hope president can turn it around in next two debates and really expose romney. But that is most worrying poll to date. I have no see him so far behind in major newspaper poll.

i hope that obama can close the gap and take it to romney. But i am very worried at the state of his chances at the moment. It the worrier in me.

Both Romney and Obama were exposed in the First Debate as the people they truly are. Another debate will only continue that. Exposing Romney doesn't hurt him because there is literally no dirt on Romney.

Are you twelve years old?

JimH may be an intellectual lightweight, but at least he compensates for it with his superciliousness.

Dream on.
i am not dreaming on. I am unhappy and gutted at these polls. I hope president can turn it around in next two debates and really expose romney. But that is most worrying poll to date. I have no see him so far behind in major newspaper poll.

i hope that obama can close the gap and take it to romney. But i am very worried at the state of his chances at the moment. It the worrier in me.

Both Romney and Obama were exposed in the First Debate as the people they truly are. Another debate will only continue that. Exposing Romney doesn't hurt him because there is literally no dirt on Romney.
which is true and bain stuff to old now to go on. I think that obama has to focus on a postive vision. No point get involved in mud slinging with romney.

Your right . the deeper issue for me is congress. whoever is president will have to get congress to work together to make things happen. not seen that for a long time.

JimH may be an intellectual lightweight, but at least he compensates for it with his superciliousness.
Well i don,t resort to rudeness. I am not a 12 year old and find it offensive that someone would try to call me that.

no i am not. Why do you have to be so rude their. I have respect for your views. I don,t dismiss you with rude comments like that. No need for it

No worries here........Obama has nowhere to go but up. He'll score some points.........but so will the challenger. Romney only has to hold serve...........and he will.
Well he has to ensure he score some points but more important get some mo back. He chances are on the line tonight. Its high stakes time.

no i am not. Why do you have to be so rude their. I have respect for your views. I don,t dismiss you with rude comments like that. No need for it

Adults take more pride in their use of the language. Your spelling, grammar and overall communication skills suggest that you are a young person who doesn't much care for paying attention in class.

Think of it as constructive criticism.

Adults take more pride in their use of the language. Your spelling, grammar and overall communication skills suggest that you are a young person who doesn't much care for paying attention in class.

Think of it as constructive criticism.
I am dyslexic so i have issues with my spelling and writing. i do take constructive criticism. I have always since i was kid at school been working on this. So i have taken constructive criticism from everybody

I do take pride in my use of language. But i am always trying to improve

So i just felt no need to attack me on this. Their are many people in the world are dyslexic. They try to improve all the time. But it not helped when people attack without providing helpful advice.

Forum List

Back